Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio (19610 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Charly68: 9:32pm On Mar 19
They have come again with their diversionary tactics
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Iykopee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19
I don't know who slow pass between this man and GEJ...Nigeria has really lost it glory for people like to be at the helm of affairs *face-palm*
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19
mauchiz:
Mercenaries from were?
That Niger delta militants can't do such? Or what? This is not the first time, just that is been long they have not done it, they have killed soldiers in the past, before Good luck became president.
We have to hold him responsible for the mass murder, perhaps he sent the mercenaries.
You are talking trash.
So this is the first time you are hearing of mercenaries killing people in this country?
Where you in Mars or Jupiter when almost every mass killing in this country was attributed to foreign mercenaries in the last eight years?
Why is this one so strange to you?
Meanwhile,do you think you can gather security intelligence more than the Senate President?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Pacesetter123(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19
gaby:
Iyanapa always quick to open his mouth to yarn rubbish.

Clownish human selected to such a position that is supposed to be exalted.
What is rubbish in what he is saying?
Were you not in this country when some high profile individuals were attributing the killing of innocent Nigerians in Venue and other places to foreign mercenaries from Mali and Niger and as that they could not be apprehended?
Did you abuse and insult them the way you are insulting Akpabio?
Stop that play..oo if na play wey dey play.

What makes you think you know the security information of this country more than the Senate President?
Don't you know he gets security briefing on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Tchange1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19
Obj 1999.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by mauchiz: 10:02pm On Mar 19
Pacesetter123:

You are talking trash.
So this is the first time you are hearing of mercenaries killing people in this country?
Where you in Mars or Jupiter when almost every mass killing in this country was attributed to foreign mercenaries in the last eight years?
Why is this one so strange to you?
Meanwhile,do you think you can gather security intelligence more than the Senate President?

Mercenaries from were?
You believe it? I wont

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by AMI3(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:

Mr Lecturer come and shut me up.
It's like that your mental illness has started again.
Hahaha small boy.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:

Oh Ok I am wrong and admit my error.
But you don't need to display your animal nature to the world and your stupidity.
Thank God you know that you are a dumb and stupid cow.
I only quote what I read online, but you didn't foam at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal.
Bastardo......Annang izza Ibibio dumbo🤣🤣🤣
If not that I'm married to a well groomed chick from your side of the country, I would have thought you lots are idiotas by the sheer display of ignorance you display on social media..get your facts right before you start throwing tribal invective.....Akpabio is an idiat, we were discussing that in the office earlier in the day but tribalizing his Stewpidity with tribal coloration is absolutely not nice. That 90% of drug smugglers come from where you come from has never given me any reason to disrespect your people. Internet neva forgives,son!
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by akyus(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19
AMI3:

Y should u bring him?
He seems to have so much information and that is what is required in carrying out a thorough investigation.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:

Annang is a Western subgroup of Ibibio.They all bear the same names , speak the same language with the same greetings.
Know this!

Dont say what u don't know. Just take corrections and move
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by akyus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19
AMI3:

Y should u bring him?
Akpabio is the Senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And by virtue of his office is privy to top security intelligence in the country. So how will someone say the man is blabbing for saying foreign mercenaries might have a hand in the attack. While the Senate president is calling for a thorough investigation into the matter this guy is here saying it's the youth of Akuoma community that murdered the soldiers even indicting the elders.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 12:53am On Mar 20
Ubdavis:

Dont say what u don't know. Just take corrections and move
Really? So they are not the same after all?
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 1:00am On Mar 20
Babaibeji2020:

If not that I'm married to a well groomed chick from your side of the country, I would have thought you lots are idiotas by the sheer display of ignorance you display on social media..get your facts right before you start throwing tribal invective.....Akpabio is an idiat, we were discussing that in the office earlier in the day but tribalizing his Stewpidity with tribal coloration is absolutely not nice. That 90% of drug smugglers come from where you come from has never given me any reason to disrespect your people. Internet neva forgives,son!
Oh yes,Chief of bastards, Dumbo,I agree I was wrong.
Thank God you know that you and your ppl are complete idiots.
That 90 % of sick sex maniacs and perverts come from where you come from has never given me any reason to disrespect your people.
Bastard,I agree I was wrong that what I read online is wrong.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 1:01am On Mar 20
AMI3:
Hahaha small boy.
Oga,big boy, you don't have to show the world that you are sick in the head.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Azazyel: 1:06am On Mar 20
Chai see mumu talk. A whole senate president. Who do Nigeria this kind thing?
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Sholaco: 1:11am On Mar 20
He would not just be quiet.
He talks too much
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 1:14am On Mar 20
Babaibeji2020:

Don't mind the insults, please.
But of course unfortunately you started it.
Please tell me the differences between Ibibio,Oron and Annang languages.
I have always thought they were the same ethnicity.
In this life,we learn everyday and learning never ends as long as you are alive.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Juju70(m): 2:54am On Mar 20
NA lacks discipline.....animals in a kangaroo republic! Nobody is above the law! Except that this is a lawless society
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by SHINJA: 7:43am On Mar 20
Most people insulting akpabio are igbo's....

They hate him because he is not igbo
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by adonuj(f): 8:54am On Mar 20
There's nothing stupid about what the senate president said.

Gunmi said Bandits are not Nigerians.
Why will the gunmen in Niger-Delta be Nigerians?
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 9:00am On Mar 20
Chukwuka319:

Really?
So they are not the same after all?

They are not. No Annang person would like to be addressed as an Ibibio. Likewise Ibibio man.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Tochj(m): 9:30am On Mar 20
123yes:
This so called Nigeria senate President Akpabio talks any how. Maybe the mercenaries are invited by him. He should be questioned more about this incident.
When Buhari told us that killer herders killing innocent villagers are from Libya nko?
Is it not the same thing?
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by deanoffaculty: 9:36am On Mar 20
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 10:18am On Mar 20
Ubdavis:

They are not. No Annang person would like to be addressed as an Ibibio. Likewise Ibibio man.

Goodness! And I have been erroneously seeing them all as one.
And their languages are so similar like what's obtainable in Spanish and Portuguese, Swedish and Danish.
God is really great.
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20
Chukwuka319:

Don't mind the insults, please.
But of course unfortunately you started it.
Please tell me the differences between Ibibio,Oron and Annang languages.
I have always thought they were the same ethnicity.
In this life,we learn everyday and learning never ends as long as you are alive.
....anyways,sorry about my outbursts 🤗

Ibibio is the majority stock in Akwa Ibom state followed by Annang, Oron (predominantly found around the riverine coastline of Oron,Mbo etc)and the rest. Efik is not an embodiment of Akwa Ibom but Cross River state where Akwa Ibom state was created from in 1987. Since the creation of Akwa Ibom state, the said Akpabio is the first Annang man to be a governor, it has always been an Ibibio affair. Though Akpabio greatly opened up the Annang nation while he held sway as the governor, his developmental achievements are still highly commendable. But since ascending the post of senate president, his utterances are quite disgusting to say the least. He says this,next minute, retract it. That's what I can help you with for the now.
Have a great day 👍

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20
Chukwuka319:

Goodness! And I have been erroneously seeing them all as one.
And their languages are so similar like what's obtainable in Spanish and Portuguese, Swedish and Danish.
God is really great.

Yeah. We understand ourselves.. though there are some variance in words pronunciation

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20
Babaibeji2020:

....anyways,sorry about my outbursts 🤗

Ibibio is the majority stock in Akwa Ibom state followed by Annang, Oron (predominantly found around the riverine coastline of Oron,Mbo etc)and the rest. Efik is not an embodiment of Akwa Ibom but Cross River state where Akwa Ibom state was created from in 1987. Since the creation of Akwa Ibom state, the said Akpabio is the first Annang man to be a governor, it has always been an Ibibio affair. Though Akpabio greatly opened up the Annang nation while he held sway as the governor, his developmental achievements are still highly commendable. But since ascending the post of senate president, his utterances are quite disgusting to say the least. He says this,next minute, retract it. That's what I can help you with for the now.
Have a great day 👍
Thanks a lot for the information.
Wow! God is really great oo!
The Oron, Annang, Efik and Ibibio languages are sooo! similar to each other that a novice will find it difficult to tell them apart but will instead class them as one.
Their similarity is like that of Spanish and Portuguese, Swedish and Danish,Igbo and Idoma.
Thanks a lot once again for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20
Chukwuka319:

Thanks a lot for the information.
Wow! God is really great oo!
The Oron, Annang, Efik and Ibibio languages are sooo! similar to each other that a novice will find it difficult to tell them apart but will instead class them as one.
Their similarity is like that of Spanish and Portuguese, Swedish and Danish,Igbo and Idoma.
Thanks a lot once again for the enlightenment.
The similarities are distinct....
As an ibibio dude,I can understand Annang and oron but I can't speak them......🤭

1 Like

Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by bishop212(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20
fg
Re: Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20
Babaibeji2020:

The similarities are distinct....
As an ibibio dude,I can understand Annang and oron but I can't speak them......🤭
Wow! I wish am like that with Nigerian languages.
I can understand French and Spanish languages but is not fluent in speech in them.
Am trying to learn Hausa now.
My Youth Service in Niger state which ended last year, ignited the interest in Hausa language in me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.