Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H (188 Views)

Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by ComeToJesus: 7:37pm On Mar 19
At a work location in this Middle East country, we were placed in a serviced shared apartment. On a particular day, I was completely fatigued and mentally drained due to strenuous and enervating routines at work on the said day.

On waking up, a colleague of Indian extraction told me and another expat that this my fellow Nigerian complained bitterly that my snoring is driving him nuts.. I was flabbergasted.. One would have expected that his Nigerian brother will have his back. In this case, he was the instigator. Little wonder that when I woke up on same day, and not knowing what ensued while I was asleep, I told him I was so tired and worn out. He retorted that he believes what I'm saying because of the kind of sounds I was making while asleep.

This is the first time I'll hear that I snore..never heard anyone told me. Perhaps, It was due to the energy-sapping tasks I performed on the said day.

The Indian guys were so concerned about my well being since they were on that location months before I joined. One of thempromised to bear the cost of things I needed before the facility manager provides them while others were falling over themselves to help out with their provisions, money and blankets.

My Nigerian brother was aloof and cold. Now, he's trying to be nice because he shock am how things are playing out .

Re: A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by Namaster: 7:38pm On Mar 19
You DON'T get it, do you?

Nigerians are NOT people. They are DEMONS!

It doesn't matter where they find themselves, the EVIL, WICKEDNESS and GREED in Nigerians will always spill out like pus from a ripe boil.

When you leave Nigeria, AVOID Nigerians. You don't fraternize with demons after escaping hell.

Nigerians are abroad are STILL Nigerians. Last week, we saw how a Nigerian living in UK scammed other Nigerians still struggling here in Nigeria. Some of the victims lost £12K to the scammer.

Some people think Nigeria is cursed. That's NONSENSE!

Nigeria as a geographical location is practically an Eldorado.

Nigeria has VAST expanse of arable lands that can support a shiiitload of Agricultural products.

Nigeria has LARGE lithium reserves that positions it to tap into the burgeoning EV market and battery production along with a mind-boggling reserves of other assorted minerals.

Some countries would KILL for the WEATHER in Nigeria.

Also, don't forget the CRUDE OIL.

In fact Nigeria is so blessed that the only BLIGHT in Nigeria is Nigerians.

My point is, Nigerians are to be AVOIDED.

4 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by Hezzyluv: 7:41pm On Mar 19
Now you know this guy don't wish you well. Don't be surprised, he might want you off while his brother occupies your position.

Enemies behaving like friends is so painful. The most annoying thing is that, they will keep smiling with you with knives in their pockets to backstarve you.

God will keep exposing them. 🙏

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by ComeToJesus: 8:06pm On Mar 19
Namaster:

It doesn't matter where they find themselves, the EVIL, WICKEDNESS and GREED in Nigerians will always spill out like pus from a ripe boil.

When you leave Nigeria, AVOID Nigerians. You don't fraternize with demons after escaping hell.

Nigerians are abroad are STILL Nigerians. Last week, we saw how a Nigerian living in UK scammed other Nigerians still struggling here in Nigeria. Some of the victims lost £12K to the scammer.

Nigeria has VAST expanse of arable lands that can support a shiiitload of Agricultural products.

Nigeria has LARGE lithium reserves that positions it to tap into the burgeoning EV market and battery production along with a mind-boggling reserves of other assorted minerals.

Very deep and thought-provoking, bro!

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by surgical: 8:34pm On Mar 19
Namaster:

you killed it

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nigerian Complained To Indian Roommates That My Snoring Is Disturbing H by muyico(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19
Even in foreign land. We nigerian didnt like ourselve

(1) (Reply)

2024 Visa Refusal Of Nigerians: Reasons And How To Avoid It / Does Race Affect The Epidemic / Sunday Reflection (catholic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.