Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? (46760 Views)

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) / Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS / Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Madness dey some girls body because then think say man keep them for house mean say dey go dey forget their manners anyhow.

A lady really annoyed me this morning.
I had gone to the park to board a taxi back home. The guy who was loading for the driver directed me to the taxi that was loading. An elderly guy sat at the front seat while a lady was seated by the door and she was the only one sitting at the back. Note that the drivers take three passengers at the back.
Immediately I saw how the lady sat at the door- her body language- I decided to enter from the other side but another passenger beat me to it plus I was approaching the taxi from her side to I just decided to enter through there.
The lady rather than shift to the middle came out for me to enter without any form of excuse which I found annoying.
I made my displeasure know to her but she just kept mute as if no be human being dey follow talk. I still repeated myself.this lady just start blowing out like burning charcoal, shouting at the top of her voice that "do I think she is a baby for me to treat her like that".

To make matters worse,the passengers and driver were telling me to not retaliate because na women. Na so we go continue to dey tolerate nonsense. Even na guy, I go still tell am wetin he do no correct.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by KiNg0G: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
normally that kind thing dey pain, them go say na first come first serve.

no need to argue, even if you go public park people dey mark sit down for their friends when dey road dey come.

even party self, them dey hold sit down for person when never even baff for house talkless to come (this one na cause me and person fight 2012, big fight)

so bros na nigeria life be that.

the fact say na girl nor make me go criticise.

na even some men do am pass.

since nor be my property, na public thing...no need causing noise.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Freestainworld(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op, just drink chilled coke, you will be alright

200 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by incogni2o: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oga are you the owner of the Car.

Why are you trying to claim right in a Public Space.

Talk less for Naija

Talk less for Lagos

Talkless inside Taxi.

Calm down so that you will reach where you are going with peace of mind.

Trust me, there is an evil spirit assigned to do morning duty to cause commotion during morning commute.

Let your destination be your focus, Not trivial public nonsense

527 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Vanilla4(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
If there was room available for you, I'd say take the space. She could be lover of window seats.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Joeblazeochola(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
u for slap am now, becos u wan sit down 4 window abi door.

206 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by chatinent: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol.

When it is not my car, I am ready to absorb insults.

Smiles.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by DriverX: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Seniority and claiming right inside bus? Shey your head correct so?

403 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
KiNg0G:
normally that kind thing dey pain, them go say na first come first serve.

no need to argue, even if you go public park people dey mark sit down for their friends when dey road dey come.

even party self, them dey hold sit down for person when never even baff for house talkless to come (this one na cause me and person fight 2012, big fight)

so bros na nigeria life be that.

the fact say na girl nor make me go criticise.

na even some men do am pass.

since nor be my property, na public thing...no need causing noise.
Na true u talk.
For long life, man suppose over look some kind things for peace of mind.

None of us own the property,but e get natural order wey things suppose dey.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Op, just drink chilled coke, you will be alright
I don laugh am off.
Just another crazy day in abj.

5 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
incogni2o:
Oga are you the owner of the Car.

Why are you trying to claim right in a Public Space.

Talk less for Naija

Talk less for Lagos

Talkless inside Taxi.

Calm down so that you will reach where you are going with peace of mind.

Trust me, there is an evil spirit assigned to do morning duty to cause commotion during morning commute.

Let your destination be your focus, Not trivial public nonsense
Courtesy demands that you explain to the person while you want to seat by the window.
No be my papa car wey I wan draw seat on top.
Plus here in Abuja, na one chance Mo be that

Well, your point register well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vanilla4:
If there was room available for you, I'd say take the space. She could be lover of window seats.
Saying so before or after I scolded her won't take anything from her. That's courtesy and a lot of Nigerians lack that.

Correction na serious fight cuz no one likes it but still won't do the correct thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
u for slap am now, becos u wan sit down 4 window abi door.
Calm down abeg!

I come in peace
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:
Lol.

When it is not my car, I am ready to absorb insults.

Smiles.
ABI, all my generation collect insult today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
DriverX:
Seniority and claiming right inside bus? Shey your head correct so?
Troll
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by cornoil(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mr. Man you deserved the insult. Na your car? You carry seat come the park? Na different amount you pay? So because she be woman, she no deserve to sit where she want? People like you plenty for street and deserve insult once in a while.
mannatech:

ABI, all my generation collect insult today.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
I like how you are being blasted here. Especially from the guys. I don't understand your issue.

Person come down for you say make you sit down, you dey vex. undecided And you're still relating it to her being married.

Is the other passenger a lady? If it was a man, aside the fact that she may love window seats - what if she was uncomfortable sitting between men??

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by DriverX: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
mannatech:

Saying so before or after I scolded her won't take anything from her. That's courtesy and a lot of Nigerians lack that.

Correction na serious fight cuz no one likes it but still won't do the correct thing
See this idiot. You scolded someone but you're still demanding courtesy, where was your courtesy in scolding or don't you know the meaning of scolding? Hay God. I don't think you were in a hurry to get to your destination Sha. Na why

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Vyzz: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
The girl Don choose that side already na...

If na man kwa, he go do same thing

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by rooftops: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why didn't you pass through the other male passenger side and tell him this rubbish, she was there before you and does not owe you any reason preferring the window seat

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by MJBOLT: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
una too like stress,next time enter and move, getting to your destination is far more important than anything else.

8 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by chinonyinye: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
So after arriving before you and choosing a comfortable spot, she should vacate it for you or didn't you meet her there?

In short let's reverse this scenario, if it were you, would you shift inside?

Please do to others what you want others to do to you

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by DBestDoc(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
mannatech:

Courtesy demands that you explain to the person while you want to seat by the window.
No be my papa car wey I wan draw seat on top.
Plus here in Abuja, na one chance Mo be that

Well, your point register well.
Why didn’t you continue through the Other male passenger’s side and ask him to move in since you both were boarding at the same time? Or was there a rule that you must board the taxi through that particular entrance where the lady was seated and already settled in?

Just hear yourself, because man keep them for house, them go forget their manner?Read what you wrote again.

Some of you will never respect yourselves. Learn to keep your warped patriarchal Mentality in your house before stepping out else, you’ll keep making a fool of yourself.
Dey go drag seat for taxi. Smh!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by DBestDoc(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
chinonyinye:
So after arriving before you and choosing a comfortable spot, she should vacate it for you or didn't you meet her there?

In short let's reverse this scenario, if it were you, would you shift inside?

Please do to others what you want others to do to you

Because he’s a man na
Fear didn’t allow him to go ask his fellow guy to move in.
Shameful

48 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Born2winKingOG: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
DBestDoc:

Some of you will never respect yourselves. Learn to keep your warped patriarchal Mentality in your house before stepping out else, you’ll keep making a fool of yourself.
Dey go drag seat for taxi. Smh!

E don do, use your brain, as you see...men don already clear am him fûck up, nor go turn am to another thing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op is scared of facing his fellow man at the other side cos he is a man, seeing that a female is at the other end and easy to bully into submission, he faced her,

Imagine his shock that she stood up for her right, as in the shock is too much to for him he had to belittle her with the married woman tag.

And Op, dumbfounded beyond words that no one sided him there, took it upon himself to bring it to the resident male romancelanders thinking they will as usual, always support their gender no matter who is at fault, has been made speechless beyond measures so far with the comments above grin

But fret not Op, some will soon come here to support you by making it a female gender thing, so hold on a bit, the tunnel isn't dark all through, there is a fickle of light at the end, keep your hopes up smiley

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Ofadaman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
If na you ,would you abandon window seat and do inside the middle? Abeg they try get sense.

You have those entitlement mentality of being a man, but being a man doesn't give u any advantage , you dey crave respect for another person right, if na your fellow guy come down for you , U no go complain, U dey raise shoulder say U be man ABI wetin. So na she good to sit for middle and take nonsense Becos na woman while U go dey for middle.

This gender thing Wey I carry for head, no forget say no be U chose your gender, U fit come this world as woman next time.try get respect. If e pain U buy your own motor..
Werey

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

E don do, use your brain, as you see...men don already clear am him fûck up, nor go turn am to another thing.

She didnt turn it to anything, she said it exactly as it is, use your brain.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's how I was coming from lectures 2 years ago, when a bike with one passenger on it stopped to carry me. I expected the man
(passenger) to shift so I can sit behind him, but her refused and started shouting like a boar undergoing castration without sedation. He said if I can't sit in the middle, he'll pay for my space and go alone, I said fine they should go. I boarded another bike few minutes later. when we got to one round about, the shouting man and the bike man were already involved in a fatal accident. I was surprised and shocked at the same time.

Op at times ehn, just leave some people with their problems, you never can tell what they just saved you from. Like my pops will say, when you are on the road, believe you are the only one normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed / The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.