Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word (2215 Views)

I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by SeeWahala: 5:49am On Mar 20
MightySparrow:
Cow - ward
that is the ward where you were born in abi?

Unless dem no born you well for hospital
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by paramakina202: 8:08am On Mar 20
gidgiddy:

If he was promoting violence, I doubt if Ohanaeze, the Late Okwadike and Mbazulike, South East Governors, and most Igbos, would want him freed. What he advocated was self defence against the murderous Nigerian State and its security agents that were shooting and killing his unarmed Protesters exercising their constitutional right and freedom of expression to say they no longer want to be part of Nigeria.

Ohanaeze and other Igbo leaders were compelled to plead for his release hoping it will stop the violence been perpetrated by his armed gang.
How does he hope to stop the violence when released if he isnt the brain behind it?
You guys should take a back seat and allow IGBOLAND to heal from your reckless and thoughtless adventous.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by MightySparrow: 8:20am On Mar 20
gidgiddy:

A country thar releases deadly Boko Haram back into society without even trial? If Nnamdi Kanu had been a Northerner, he would have been out a long time ago

He is not being punished for going against the state alone. He is incarcerated for personal attacks on Buhari's person.

He went too far nah!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 9:10am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:
I was ashamed seeing Kanu beg for bail in court today. I actually don't blame him. He's a desperate man as he now realises his supporters have left him and now queue behind 2 persons: Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi.

One thing I can assure you of is that Kanu will die in prison. That one is sure. His extremist views will put Igbos outside Igboland in danger and so, top Igbos are looking for who will off Kanu without them taking blame.
Then, when Kanu dies,
The candidate will be someone who Igbos constantly insult but he's a performer. Most likely Umahi or Uzodimma.
So only those Igbo governors in apc are performing ? So soludo is no longer performing or his performance was just to Castigate Obi? Until you Amend the constitution to state that Igbo.s cannot be president. Why should we not Queue behind Obi.? Is there a law that says we should not Queue behind any candidate of our choice
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by lwisee: 9:17am On Mar 20
jasent:
make them move an come kirikiri,you mean he should come and join you in kirikiri?is this a way of saying you're in kirikiri already? I hope you come out alive though

I no dey Kirikiri ooo
But I want make them move lamidi kanu go there.
Make e go eat watery beans maybe him head go correct small
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Bongadu: 9:43am On Mar 20
The nigger makes reasonable points but I won't take a Jew seriously
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by RecentHistory: 9:52am On Mar 20
Emyogalanya:
So only those Igbo governors in apc are performing ? So soludo is no longer performing or his performance was just to Castigate Obi? Until you Amend the constitution to state that Igbo.s cannot be president. Why should we not Queue behind Obi.? Is there a law that says we should not Queue behind any candidate of our choice

Queue behind whoever you like. Igbos can not make anyone President, it is the plurality of Nigerians that can.

If you queue behind Obi and someone else from Igboland who Igbos don't like gets the support of other Nigerians, that is the person who will be President.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 10:10am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

Queue behind whoever you like. Igbos can not make anyone President, it is the plurality of Nigerians that can.

If you queue behind Obi and someone else from Igboland who Igbos don't like gets the support of other Nigerians, that is the person who will be President.
Since you know these why are you bitter about who we Queue behind ? Why don't you let us be? Your choice
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by RecentHistory: 10:23am On Mar 20
Emyogalanya:
Since you know these why are you bitter about who we Queue behind ? Why don't you let us be? Your choice

Why would I be bitter about who you queue behind? Wetin concern me?
You have a right to queue behind whoever you want and I support that right.

But whether the person you queue behind wins or loses woefully is another matter entirely grin
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 10:37am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

Why would I be bitter about who you queue behind? Wetin concern me?
You have a right to queue behind whoever you want and I support that right.

But whether the person you queue behind wins or loses woefully is another matter entirely grin
Why do you Rub it on our face that Obi lost an election has a candidate you supported and voted for never lost an election before? Must you guys tell us he will never be president has all the other candidate become president? Why don't you mock them. you think Igbo will never be president forever? Like in 50 years or how long. Did you know how white it seems impossible for a black man to be the president of the usa untill oBama came on board? But it eventually happened. Did you know how blacks fared in SA during Apathied. Did you know how mandela emerged as president. Nothing is impossible with time
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by RecentHistory: 10:43am On Mar 20
Emyogalanya:
Why do you Rub it on our face that Obi lost an election has a candidate you supported and voted for never lost an election before? Must you guys tell us he will never be president has all the other candidate become president? Why don't you mock them

Please, take your victim mentality and inferiority complex out of my face.
When there was a rainstorm in Ekiti shortly after the election, we all saw how your kinsmen from the East were mocking them for voting Tinubu.

Or, have you not seen your fellow Igbos mocking non-Igbos when misfortune happens to them, asking who they voted for?

Yes, Obi lost woefully and I'm mocking you for it. There's nothing you can do about it.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 10:52am On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

Please, take your victim mentality and inferiority complex out of my face.
When there was a rainstorm in Ekiti shortly after the election, we all saw how your kinsmen from the East were mocking them for voting Tinubu.

Or, have you not seen your fellow Igbos mocking non-Igbos when misfortune happens to them, asking who they voted for?

Yes, Obi lost woefully and I'm mocking you for it. There's nothing you can do about it.
Thats your business
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by RecentHistory: 11:01am On Mar 20
Emyogalanya:
Thats your business

That's your tears. Keep crying.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Glink2018(m): 11:29am On Mar 20
Danjikanbauchi:
A leader has spoken.

Biafra Republic Prime minister has spoken. The leader of all Yiibo globally has spoken .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Image123(m): 11:33am On Mar 20
Lamidi Kanu seems to be taking his lessons seriously, he's making solid progress. Now, he knows there's a place called South East Nigeria. Impressive, well done teachers.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 12:07pm On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

That's your tears. Keep crying.
Cry over what ? You are the one Crying over hardship. Its not my business
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by RecentHistory: 12:48pm On Mar 20
Emyogalanya:
Cry over what ? You are the one Crying over hardship. Its not my business

You are the one killing your children for eating the last akpu in the pot.
Or have you forgotten that your kinsmen are now doing Sniper drinking competition. Enugu government is just packing their children like rats when the parents have killed themselves.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by gidgiddy: 1:38pm On Mar 20
wediehere1:
third class get treated that way

Only highlights the monumental fraud known as "one " which Nnamdi Kanu has been talking about

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On Mar 20
Image123:
Lamidi Kanu seems to be taking his lessons seriously, he's making solid progress. Now, he knows there's a place called South East Nigeria. Impressive, well done teachers.

Even the constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere called South East
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20
gidgiddy:

Even the constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere called South East

Thankfully, the constitution is not Lamidi Kanu or under lesson teachers.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Emyogalanya: 2:17pm On Mar 20
RecentHistory:

You are the one killing your children for eating the last akpu in the pot.
Or have you forgotten that your kinsmen are now doing Sniper drinking competition. Enugu government is just packing their children like rats when the parents have killed themselves.
Face your Emilokan allow us to face our Obi
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20
Foolish dumb monkey.......
Claiming authority which he doesn't have.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word by Danjikanbauchi: 5:16pm On Mar 23
Glink2018:

Biafra Republic Prime minister has spoken. The leader of all Yiibo globally has spoken .
why you sound pained bro ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Declares Thursday And Friday Public Holiday (its Political, I Swear) / The Best President Nigeria Never Had / Clashes Bring Horror To Nigerian Village - Kuru Karama Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.