Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) (60214 Views)

Sowore Appears In Court Looking Thin And Sick (photos) / Tight Security At Abuja High Court As Sowore Appears For Trial / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Omoyele Sowore the #RevolutionNow convener appeared in Abuja Federal High Court today, December 23, since his re-arrest by the DSS. After his re-arrest, Sowore's lawyer, Mr Marshal Abubakar filled an ex parte application in the court against the continued detention of Sowore.

Abubakar had in the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/407/2019, urged the court to order the DSS boss and the AGF to produce Sowore in court “for an unconditional release” from custody based on the order for his release made by Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu on November 6, 2019.

But ruling on the application moved by Abubakar, Justice Ekwo said he needed to hear from the two defendants before taking a decision on the request for the “unconditional release” of Sowore.

Following that the Federal High Court in Abuja then ordered the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi, and the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, to explain why the Omoyele Sowore, was still being detained despite the bail granted by the court.

He adjourned till December 23 to enable the two defendants to the suit filed on behalf of Sowore on December 10, 2019 to appear through their lawyers to state their own sides of the story.

Recall that Sowore was re-arrested violently by the operatives of the DSS at the Federal High Court in Abuja on December 6, barely 24 hours of being released from custody that lasted over four months.

The DSS and the AGF had charged Sowore and his co-defendant, Olawale Bakare, on charges of treasonable felony, before Justice Ojukwu.

http://igberetvnews.com/1207161/sowore-appears-court-today-photos/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by EngrMarve(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
He appears and will disappear afterwards

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by meum: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Goldencheese:
Na wa o. Rule of law come be like scarce commodity inside a democracy. Ok o
His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Who dey iron his cloths

PS.
PRESIDENT Major Gen. M. buahri.. Abeg #freesowore cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
The drama comtinues!
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigeria is your home. You are not a foreigner in there. Will you just stand by and watch while a stranger comes in, rapes your wife and your daughters while beheading your only son?

If you don't fight back to defend your home, who will?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
I come dey pity the man.
Yoruba reject am,Ijaw no embrace am.So who come get Sowore? grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
So ?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by VillageHead: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
I don talk: if this bros no enter court room on top wheel chair, dem no go free am.

12 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by 1kworks: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
f
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
angry
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by semyman: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
OBJ today makes it 18yrs Bola Ige was gruesomely murdered in cold blood under your watch.

Can you take a break from your letter writing and tell us more about what happened on that faithful day?

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.

grin

Sowore the man who just couldn't see tomorrow. Back in 2014, I started following Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I WAS SO CONVINCED THAT THE MAN IS A PROPHET. But people like Sowore, Falana, and the idiot WEY DEM DON USE BEATING DISFIGURE were busy calling my Director a mentally unstable man. Well fast-forward today, they're enjoying the man in Aso Rock so well...

Like I'll always say NIGERIA THE ZOO WILL NEVER BE BETTER AND WHOSOEVER WANTS OR HABORS THE INTENTION OF MAKING IT BETTER WILL BE DISGRACED..

WALMART STORES ARE GIVING HUGE DISCOUNTS.. LET ME GO AND ENJOY MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN'T COME AND GO AND KEE MYSELF..

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Dobson43: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin

Okoroawusa:

His continued detention is based on the same rule of law...there are two sides to every law

Which rule of law is that?

Please do tell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by akilo1: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dss right now

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Humphrizy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerian Government just dey do dx man anyhow...the man in turn has been a thorn on
their flesh undecided
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
What's the purpose of court when the rule of law have been rubbished

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
They should better release this man today so he can go home for Christmas abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
That's what we call relevancy.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
nkwuocha1:
I come dey pity the man.

That's life for you. In time if trouble that's when you know your people.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
The sufferness Never reach the peak when sufferness reach, no one go tell Naija people to.fight back.
jayfolarin:
Nigeria is your home. You are not a foreigner in there. Will you just stand by and watch while a stranger comes in, rapes your wife and your daughters while beheading your only son?

If you don't fight back to defend your home, who will?

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by femi4: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Only in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
He might be granted bail today
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Lovelies1: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
What a useless country, welcome to the northern and Islamic republic. HORRIBLE NORTHERNERS FREE SOWORE AND NOW..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Goldencheese:
Na wa o. Rule of law come be like scarce commodity inside a democracy. Ok o

No be say e scarce, they've successfully made it unavailable for the masses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.