Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

You Can't Make It In Crypto, Know Why. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can't Make It In Crypto, Know Why. (106 Views)

Shame! Can't Make Wire Transfers From Nigeria To The USA / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / Who Said You Can't Make Money On Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Make It In Crypto, Know Why. by legendseeker(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19
Let's face the fact. Most of us are self employed and cannot survive short term in crypto by merely buying and holding.

I have taken the time to thoroughly observe and discuss extensively with my white friends who are into crypto full-time about how they can survive daily just buying and holding coins.

My findings was that, they don't buy and hold coins with 100% of funds in their portfolio.

Here is how they do it.

They use 70%-90% to buy and hold and then use 10%-30% to trade both in spot/futures for cashflow.

They know that trading is risky and that's why they have reserved that little for it and also, they use very low leverage and are very skillful in technical analysis and are well informed about fundamentals which we have very information about from this part of the world.

I have been making consistent gains for the past 2 months trading both spot/futures with them.

Anyone who wishes to earn extra or full-time income from the crypto space should join this telegram group here:
https:// t. me/+LTMQBWvLPdk1NDc8

Remove the space in the link above to join.
Re: You Can't Make It In Crypto, Know Why. by jetwonder(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19
grin grin
Trade your crypto scam alone.
Let me see how you will make it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira @ #1,210/$1 / Solar Battery Price In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know / 10 Online Loans With Monthly Payments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.