Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India (29616 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On Mar 20
Haba. .. If dis man dey abroad e for Don be billionaire iswr.... Dis guy get movies pass Tom hanks and good movies oh.... Even d akin and pawpaw movie suppose Don set am for life but piracy Don finish us.... His friends should help out... He is an A list artist... If u be heavy drinker here stop it today

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Oosa4sure: 9:30am On Mar 20
It's a pity may God torches people's heart to save this man's life,I so much love him while interpreting his roles ,pls I join in appealing to well to do IBO guys or any other tribes to pls assist,while I wish him well and quick response ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by delishpot: 9:42am On Mar 20
Franzinni:
A pattern is beginning to emerge with these veteran actors ... especially the male ones.

I am wondering why too. May e na the lifestyle? Drink herbal concoction for blood cleanse and manpower, drink and eat huge amounts in the name of hanging out with the boys etc. What could be the cause?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by mysticwarrior(m): 9:43am On Mar 20
Bluearrow:
Every time an actor is sick, I see people always saying what is happening in nollywood? These people are humans, as they grow older, body system becomes weak. Their issue are only publicise because they are celebrities. Go to the hospital & see the number sick people there. It has nothing to do with nollywood, but human nature.
Why only the male Nollywood actors? my brother this is Africa pls stop thinking as if you dont know about the inexplainable mysteries in Africa.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Franzinni: 9:47am On Mar 20
delishpot:

I am wondering why too. May e na the lifestyle? Drink herbal concoction for blood cleanse and manpower, drink and eat huge amounts in the name of hanging out with the boys etc. What could be the cause?
sure I guess so too ... But it's something for the next generation to take note of.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by epainos: 9:49am On Mar 20
Epidemics of different illnesses and diseases will happen soon.

If you want to not be affected, listen to the voice of wisdom now. Change your diet. Turn to an extremely organic low-carb diet. Start gardening.

If you want to insult me or argue with me, you can. No ne me the thing go hit. Poor people should give themselves brains and work together instead of being selfish. Leave Lagos, Abuja, and PH, and move to smaller cities where you can have access to free or cheap land to garden. Produce your food organically. Eat an extremely low-carb diet.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by CAPTIVATOR: 9:52am On Mar 20
Kenmatt:
I don't really know if I would have said Baba Tuwale!!!!

During 2003/04. I had an ample opportunity that I would have fused myself into Nollywood.

As creative and talented I am, I didn't and later regretted. I would have been a Super Star by now, I would have still made some good fortunes by now.

But who knows?

There is always a reason for any season.

That's the big question. Our brain only think about the positive and that's why we regret certain things. But truth is things might not have gone smoothly as we imagined in our heads. Life doesn't care about your imagination
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by BrutusOj(m): 9:55am On Mar 20
Skepticus:

Dem no get pussaay. The harsh life men face when they cannot fully provide

It's not like this men earned much during the active stage of their career or necessarily made bad financial choices. They were just passionate doing what they loved.

I hope he gets the needed financial assistance. Our rich money bags (who love to brag about how rich they are) should step up to this challenge instead of continuing to finance the useless lifestyle of ungrateful, cheating women that fill the street these days
You mean people like Obi Cubana, Cubana Chief priest, Ayiri, Davido, Wizkid and co?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Benrosaria(m): 9:55am On Mar 20
Nackzy:
Why is it always ending like this for Nigerian actors

This is the end of all blacks.
Sad ending
It's either sickness depression loneliness hunger jealousy respect power money.
All the sad ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:55am On Mar 20
Bluearrow:
Every time an actor is sick, I see people always saying what is happening in nollywood? These people are humans, as they grow older, body system becomes weak. Their issue are only publicise because they are celebrities. Go to the hospital & see the number sick people there. It has nothing to do with nollywood, but human nature.
The average life expectancy of the Nigerian male is 56 years, let that sink inโ€ฆJapan is 90%. Our diet, lifestyle, environment and healthcare are the major contributors to this downward spiral of living standards.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Eteka1(m): 10:01am On Mar 20
DEXTROVERT:
Thats
Not
Kidney
Disease

Thats
Stroke
Kidney transplant doesn't treat stroke.

Its unfortunate, stroke can be treated with very early presentation to equipped facilities where the blood clots can be retrieved or lysed.
If the brain tissue is iinfarcted, there is only miracle to gain 100% of function, physiotherapy only helps very little depending on the extent.

Regular blood pressure check and judicious use of antihypertensive can prevent all these.

Anyone falls sick
People have strokes everyday especially with this economy
Its on news for him because he is an actor.

Please don't joke with your health
Its far costly to cure than to prevent
Please what signs did you notice, that leads you to the diagnosis of stroke. I'm interested in what you are saying.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by StraightGaay: 10:03am On Mar 20
ruggedboych:

are you gay?? angry
Why do you ask?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Breatheon: 10:10am On Mar 20
This is disheartenimg. Who would've believed these guys would die beggers?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by FireUpNow(m): 10:15am On Mar 20
May help comes his way
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Kaytixy: 10:23am On Mar 20
Where are all these rich Igbo celebrity and the rest who spend millions of naira for drinks? Obi cubana, cubana chief priest, flavour, psquare and many many of them

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Mar 20
Mr Ibu family really destroyed everything. People from far and wide contributed money for his health, I even contributed. Only for the family to start fighting over money people donated for his health while he is still alive.

Now people are having second thoughts when it comes to helping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by ddippset(m): 10:37am On Mar 20
Skepticus:

Dem no get pussaay. The harsh life men face when they cannot fully provide

It's not like this men earned much during the active stage of their career or necessarily made bad financial choices. They were just passionate doing what they loved.

I hope he gets the needed financial assistance. Our rich money bags (who love to brag about how rich they are) should step up to this challenge instead of continuing to finance the useless lifestyle of ungrateful, cheating women that fill the street these days
No be men like dem dey patronize the pussy?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Kingzjayzee: 10:40am On Mar 20
God1000:
This is sad, what's happening in our Nollywood industry.

Our male actors keep falling sick every now and then, from Olu Jacobs to Mr IBU(now late) and Amaechi in recent time.
Chai! So na Mr. Ibu nahim be "now late"? God! My heart bleeds... ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by ruggedboych: 10:40am On Mar 20
StraightGaay:
Why do you ask?
your moniker sad angry
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by superintendents(m): 10:42am On Mar 20
Coldie:
Mr Ibu family really destroyed everything. People from far and wide contributed money for his health, I even contributed. Only for the family to start fighting over money people donated for his health while he is still alive.

Now people are having second thoughts when it comes to helping.
they remember us oo boss..
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Kingzjayzee: 10:45am On Mar 20
See how our veterans are ending up. Soo sad!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Mar 20
Nyanabo:
You no go see women de sick like this. Something is wrong

Nothing is wrong.....
They all should watch their lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by StraightGaay: 11:06am On Mar 20
ruggedboych:
your moniker sad angry
You have issues with gay people?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Shikena(m): 11:16am On Mar 20
We have also had some people bragging here about their local government alone having more than 250 billionaires. Praying they use their links to reach out to a few of them.

BrutusOj:
You mean people like Obi Cubana, Cubana Chief priest, Ayiri, Davido, Wizkid and co?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by softtorce: 11:35am On Mar 20
But this one is a billionaire n not a Ronu bandit.

Bluearrow:
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by BuyMeBanger: 11:41am On Mar 20
Bluearrow:

I shuddered at this scary truth, working at a hospital last year and doing IT nothing medical related was an eye opener shocked
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Felaincarnated: 11:49am On Mar 20
It is well. Asaba actresses don dey use dia counterparts augument ๐Ÿ˜ D industry deep
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by ufotunang: 11:49am On Mar 20
Where are his colleagues in the Nollywood industry...those rich Nollywood actors and actresses..
Let them try and assist him
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by ufotunang: 11:52am On Mar 20
God1000:
This is sad, what's happening in our Nollywood industry.

The male actors keep falling sick every now and then, from Olu Jacobs to Mr IBU(now late) and Amaechi in recent time.
..why does the female actresses not fall sick ..it's always the male actors falling sick?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by virginchaser(m): 11:56am On Mar 20
Stop blaming the actors, stop blaming their profession too. The news got to you because of his popularity. This is what many families are going through not only in Nigeria even in countries like USA and Canada. Their are challenges in health care worldwide. Reason one need to care more about day to day activities as it concerns wellbeing. Ire o.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Skepticus: 11:56am On Mar 20
BrutusOj:

Exactly.

The list is endless. Most of them have actresses and other female entertainers on their payroll, acting like sugar daddies. They should extend same gesture of help to these few men on hard times.

Not gifting these ungrateful who.res millions to spend on wigs, cars and cosmetic surgeries

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by DEXTROVERT: 12:00pm On Mar 20
Eteka1:
Please what signs did you notice, that leads you to the diagnosis of stroke. I'm interested in what you are saying.

In the second to the last quote,
He remarked that his left hand and leg are not movable.
He said it was sudden as well
All these points to lateralizing signs of motor function deficit of the brain which is commonly caused by Stroke. Other differentials can also be entertained .

Kidney diseases usually presents with body swelling on both sides legs, even face or generally depending on the extent of kidney failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edoโ€™s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) / Toke Makinwa Wears An All Gucci Ensemble For Lagos Event (photos) / Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.