Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India (29595 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Obiedun(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20
Babatunjo:
Do regular checkups... even when u r feeling healthy
Send money to him now. Your advice cannot work now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by OvertheTop(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20
victorbass1234:
The women actresses never need help. Only the Males. I think I need to know the God these women are serving. Lmao

1. Biologically, Women are healthier than Men

2. Women have X X chromosomes that help their system to be Rouged(immune) and live Long while Men Have X Y chromosomes.
Infection can Live in a woman for 5 years and she will not know....A man cannot live long with an infection in him without an immediate treatment (within 2 weeks he is down in Agony)

3. Women hardly have old age diseases...due to their calm/soft lives
for men, the list is endless. we pray against Prostrate, HBP, etc.

in conclusion, Men are the weaker sex.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20
Oh no!
not my Amaechi!
undecided
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by sammiewrite(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20
Hopefully the younger generations are taking note. Acting in Nigeria especially as a male should at best be considered a side hustle. Passion don't pay bills. It is just like someone saying they like writing and wants to make a living off of it in this age of AI. Live the reality, not your illusion or fantasy. Wishing the actor quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Daudu2015: 12:22pm On Mar 20
No Account Number mentioned in the video, to whom do I make a transfer...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Killermamba: 12:38pm On Mar 20
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by EverblazingTee: 12:41pm On Mar 20
This is so sad. I hope gets help fast.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Alexiiydon: 1:50pm On Mar 20
Who go come remain for Igbo film industry when they finish kill all there actors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by BlissGod: 1:58pm On Mar 20
Franzinni:
A pattern is beginning to emerge with these veteran actors ... especially the male ones.
look at it logically, the men live a very terrible lifestyle, they smoke, they drink and they eat all sorts of things forgetting that health is paramount. Most men will never do check up unless they get critical health issues. Women are always the ones who try to take care of themselves, it's not always about money as some people are saying, just that the ladies tends to manage themselves more as women are not expected to be heavy spenders. They manage the resources well enough. And of course ladies gets more favor in the entertainment industry and the men most are too prideful to admit they're broke until the worse happens to them. I know some few actors in my area growing up, being unnecessarily prideful when they're poor. One of them is late though.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by sangresan(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20
DEXTROVERT:
Thats
Not
Kidney
Disease

Thats
Stroke
Kidney transplant doesn't treat stroke.

Its unfortunate, stroke can be treated with very early presentation to equipped facilities where the blood clots can be retrieved or lysed.
If the brain tissue is iinfarcted, there is only miracle to gain 100% of function, physiotherapy only helps very little depending on the extent.

Regular blood pressure check and judicious use of antihypertensive can prevent all these.

Anyone falls sick
People have strokes everyday especially with this economy
Its on news for him because he is an actor.

Please don't joke with your health
Its far costly to cure than to prevent

Ignorance raised to the power of infinity. So, it's blood clot that causes stroke? If you're a trained medical professional, I imagine how effective your training is.

So, you don't know that he may actually be battling with complications of a disease like diabetes which could lead to multiple organ failure?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by izombie(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20
Why is it always india? Check am, whoever goes to india to be treated usually dies within 2 years. My rich uncle also went to india. When i heard he went to india for treatment i asked why? He died within two years after the treatment.
Amaechi has children. Let one of them donate their kidney to him and they should go to a first world country for transplant.
Why india?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by DEXTROVERT: 7:15pm On Mar 20
sangresan:

Ignorance raised to the power of infinity. So, it's blood clot that causes stroke? If you're a trained medical professional, I imagine how effective your training is.

So, you don't know that he may actually be battling with complications of a disease like diabetes which could lead to multiple organ failure?

You don't need to be abusive to make a point.
You can just clarify or ask questions
To enlighten yourself
Strokes can be ischeamic or hemorrhagic etc
Have you heard of endovascular clot retrieval in early treatment of ischeamic stroke.

Besides can you confirm that you now manage
Multiple organ failure with renal transplant in your own hospital.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Exceed15: 7:22pm On Mar 20
Nackzy:
Why is it always ending like this for Nigerian actors
It's happening everywhere. It is because they are stars.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Exceed15: 7:24pm On Mar 20
eeithis:
Nollywood actors are not well taking care of
And them sef always taking hard substance for clear eyes before acting!!

Who is suppose to take care of them? Bro u take care of yourself.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by Exceed15: 7:25pm On Mar 20
I feel sad seeing him in this condition. May God send him help.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by rationalhuman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20
Because most of the time people afford to leave this worst part of the world in the last moment. None go to embassy for medical visa in the beginning and then they try local shithole hospitals and when things started to worsen then only few people are able to get Medical visa and let me tell you there are hundreds of the critical people they survive and thank got for this life. You should be asking the right question ie why in 2024 this continent still cant not provide basic healthcare.

izombie:
Why is it always india? Check am, whoever goes to india to be treated usually dies within 2 years. My rich uncle also went to india. When i heard he went to india for treatment i asked why? He died within two years after the treatment.
Amaechi has children. Let one of them donate their kidney to him and they should go to a first world country for transplant.
Why india?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by fortunechy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20
All I have to say is nollywood needs spiritual cleansing...
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20
God1000:
This is sad, what's happening in our Nollywood industry.

The male actors keep falling sick every now and then, from Olu Jacobs to Mr IBU(now late) and Amaechi in recent time.

Falling sick isn’t the problem, it’s not being able to take care of the their bills

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by omoharry(f): 10:10pm On Mar 20
What is it with Nollywood and this kidney disease sef! Like it's becoming the major killer of our actors .. Is it that they drink too much alcohol or what ! Haba!
Why are they usually affected by this common ailments!

If na oyinbo country this thing they happen, I am sure by now dem go don start research to look into the cause to this ailment within the industry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by nyabinghi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20
Igbos are online rich men,make una help our dear muonagor,obi never react like he does,we need the High chief of Gbajue republic to react
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by victorbass1234: 7:27am On Mar 21
OvertheTop:

1. Biologically, Women are healthier than Men

2. Women have X X chromosomes that help their system to be Rouged(immune) and live Long while Men Have X Y chromosomes.
Infection can Live in a woman for 5 years and she will not know....A man cannot live long with an infection in him without an immediate treatment (within 2 weeks he is down in Agony)
Quite well said.

3. Women hardly have old age diseases...due to their calm/soft lives
for men, the list is endless. we pray against Prostrate, HBP, etc.

in conclusion, Men are the weaker sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by aalangel(f): 7:30am On Mar 21
victorbass1234:
The women actresses never need help. Only the Males. I think I need to know the God these women are serving. Lmao

Are you a bass guitarist or singer, or just your talking voice?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by victorbass1234: 8:59am On Mar 21
aalangel:

Are you a bass guitarist or singer, or just your talking voice?

…or just my talking voice
I don’t follow
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by eeithis(m): 9:16am On Mar 21
Exceed15:

Who is suppose to take care of them? Bro u take care of yourself.
in Hollywood they give free medical checkup and treatment for actors in abroad...so yes Nigeria suppose to be taking care of their actors they are of value to our nation because they put smile on our faces, both poor and rich young and old enjoy them!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by aalangel(f): 6:18pm On Mar 21
victorbass1234:

…or just my talking voice
I don’t follow

Your talking voice is the way you talk; the sound of your voice when you talk.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by victorbass1234: 7:20am On Mar 22
aalangel:

Your talking voice is the way you talk; the sound of your voice when you talk.
m
I’m not one , it’s just an alias.
Sorry if I had confused you.
But we’ll care to be friends ?
How can I reach you privately.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by wany(f): 7:24am On Mar 22
Skepticus:

Dem no get pussaay. The harsh life men face when they cannot fully provide

It's not like this men earned much during the active stage of their career or necessarily made bad financial choices. They were just passionate doing what they loved and lived with its consequences.

I hope he gets the needed financial assistance. Our rich money bags (who love to brag about how rich they are) should step up to this challenge instead of continuing to finance the useless lifestyle of ungrateful, cheating women that fill the street these days
And what is wrong with their cheating nature. undecided
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India by sylve11: 6:10pm On Mar 22
DEXTROVERT:
Thats
Not
Kidney
Disease

Thats
Stroke
Kidney transplant doesn't treat stroke.

Its unfortunate, stroke can be treated with very early presentation to equipped facilities where the blood clots can be retrieved or lysed.
If the brain tissue is iinfarcted, there is only miracle to gain 100% of function, physiotherapy only helps very little depending on the extent.

Regular blood pressure check and judicious use of antihypertensive can prevent all these.

Anyone falls sick
People have strokes everyday especially with this economy
Its on news for him because he is an actor.

Please don't joke with your health
Its far costly to cure than to prevent

Well said.

@Mr. Ameachi Muonagor, I wish you a speedy recovery, Sir. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Shocked As Fans Who Attacked Tekno Beg Him For Help / Erem Emeka, Ajebo, Proposes To Uche Kamalu On Her Birthday In Dubai / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.