Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) (43595 Views)

How Local Miners Mine Tantalite (video/pictures) / 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Buhari Assures Local Miners Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by iamtardey: 9:43am On Mar 20
Now e remain sense
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Curdlebug(m): 9:43am On Mar 20
How much is this?
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Guest911: 9:44am On Mar 20
Angelfrost:
The amount of mineral and valuable resources littered all over Nigeria and Africa are more than enough to make this continent ahead of every continent in the world...!

Sadly and unfortunately, two very vital resources are missing: INTELLIGENCE and PATRIOTISM!
True
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Mar 20
morikee:

I swear to God Africa is cursed

It's incredibly and pathetically sad!

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Bluntemperor: 9:44am On Mar 20
Amongst Nigerian States,where and which State is the largest Producer?
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Zetty177x: 9:45am On Mar 20
Who owns the lithium? Government or the villagers? Or we Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 9:45am On Mar 20
Nawao!!!

Can there be a Picture and video of Local drillers of Crude oil in South South?

NO!!!

Civil Defence and JTF would have roared like a hungry Lion.

I don't know if this is not cheating.

To my greatest surprise, Senators from North then were agitating for North East Development Commission (NEDC)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Bfly: 9:46am On Mar 20
LagosFirstSon:
Is that thing worth a thousand dollar

Just asking

It ain’t even worth a hundred
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:46am On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
I pity all this guys,touching a highly poisonous. Element ignorantly without protective kits
they don't know anything na, na wetin Dem go eat Dem dey find
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Omotaday(m): 9:46am On Mar 20
Reminds me of the movie “Uncut Gems”
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by passion007: 9:48am On Mar 20
The Chinese will buy it from them for 250K naira at best, then make 100 million naira worth of electrical products from it.
That's because the miners have no way of utilising it, their only option is to sell it to the Chinese, our new colonial masters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Lanruze: 9:49am On Mar 20
Let's continue to share this lovely pictures until it gets to Elon Musk.

Tesla runs basically on this Lithium asset. To Nigeria, at this point of need, it's a mega asset. Even if Government is complacent, let's help the country by showcasing this asset.

Good stuff ! We are really blessed in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Seunpapa65: 9:50am On Mar 20
Mumu people the go declare am national property so that there will be more money to loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by olaiyaO: 9:54am On Mar 20
Nairalander248:
Make them call wura adeleke
She fit delete them like Mr kuti own o.. I no trust Wura.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:55am On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
I pity all this guys,touching a highly poisonous. Element ignorantly without protective kits

As in eh.

See as the guy dey even kiss am.
Life sha
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by OMEGA009(m): 9:55am On Mar 20
Bandits and herdsmen joined the WhatsApp group.

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by 10kgod(m): 9:58am On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:

It's in combined State.

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Winning123: 9:59am On Mar 20
tefishy:
We are not serious in this country. Many resources are not well utilized for the benefit of the masses

What have you personally done to make the nation great. Aren't you a Nigerian? Stop the bulk passing and contribute to the country in your own little way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59am On Mar 20
LocalFARMERS:

Lithium has the lowest density of all metals. It reacts vigorously with water. The most important use of lithium is in rechargeable batteries for mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras and electric vehicles. Lithium is also used in some non-rechargeable batteries for things like heart pacemakers, toys and clocks.

Lithium is currently mined in Nassarawa, Kogi, Kaduna, Kwara, Ekiti, and Cross River States. The mineral is also being mined extensively in Zimbabwe, Africa's largest producer, as well as in Namibia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mali, and Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_ZC96RP5BI
I SEE STONE.!!
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by 10kgod(m): 10:00am On Mar 20
LagosFirstSon:
Is that thing worth a thousand dollar

Just asking

If it's not in bulk ... I doubt it will worth sth tangible.

1 Like

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 10:05am On Mar 20
How much is it worth? undecided

I just hope they won't start fighting or killing themselves over it, once money is involved you see the true colours of some people.

3 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by educatedfool: 10:08am On Mar 20
iampeterben:
Sorry to ask was this discovered in Nigeria? This manchis doesn't look Nigerian to me. God bless Africa!
Yes, I even knw one of the person in the Picture

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Mar 20
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=129016358]Is that thing worth a thousand dollar

Just ask..
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 10:20am On Mar 20
Nairalander248:
Make them call wura adeleke
it ain't gold
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by owolabi5: 10:22am On Mar 20
They don't know how to use it so they will sell at a lowly price to the person who can make it more useful to humanity.

Africa needs to wake up from being primary producers to Tertiary Production because that is where the Money is. grin
Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26am On Mar 20
Etranshub:
Illegal minning going here and there all over the country... Everthing scatter from top to bottom.. Sigh!!!
They are not illegal. They are artisanal miners and there's artisanal mining licence

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by tefishy(m): 10:26am On Mar 20
You are shallow-minded. It's not your fault, it's what the country has reduced you to and I will not share that bed with you.

Winning123:

What have you personally done to make the nation great. Aren't you a Nigerian? Stop the bulk passing and contribute to the country in your own little way.

1 Like

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by KingMack(m): 10:29am On Mar 20
This is a clear example of one day one day our labour shall surely pay 💯 💯

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 10:31am On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

People and their obsession with social media undecided

Ok, now the government will come in and loot everything while you continue living in poverty or local miner status, tueh

All natural resources belong to the government.

1 Like

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by Cindypresh(f): 10:33am On Mar 20
omoadeleye:

All natural resources belong to the government.

To loot, we know...but it can't be the one found on my own land.

1 Like

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by foleskay(m): 10:35am On Mar 20
Oyinbo are still d greatest humans on earth. If not for their discoveries,many of these natural gems will rot away under the soil.

Poor Africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) by SmartMen: 11:01am On Mar 20
SporaD8:
Africa be slitting on mineral/natural resources yet be complaining of poverty - not poverty of money but mental poverty!!!
Have you read "The Confession of an Economic Hitman"? You will understand why Africa is the way it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.