Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four (6873 Views)

FG Eyes $750m World Bank Loan, Mulls Telecom Tax / FG Eyes N5trn VAT In 2024 / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four by Originalsly: 11:37am On Mar 20
iampeterben:

This is a mega project I pray it's successful

I didn't understand. Can you explain what exactly was the MoU?.... which corporations or country it was signed with .. and when the jobs will be available?
Re: FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20
Who owns Lab Four?

How much of our common patrimony will be paid to Lab Four for these "historic" Business Process Outsourcing jobs?

This is a very vague media release that doesn't really say anything.

Another conduit to siphon funds?

Time will tell.
Re: FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four by sweetTai(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20
DCmonster:
Okay,deceive yourself and sleep on the bicycle all you want. If you are not being paid heavily to defend a crooked Government that has been consistently churning out propaganda, then you will be a fool of the century.
Do you even think signing of MOU is cost free?
All the MOU they have been signing since over a year have you seen any tangible achieved from it on ground?
Just keep playing while they cash out your destiny and future.

I am NOT a supporter of Tinubu by any means! But he is Nigeria’s president now and we must rally around him to succeed. If Tinubu succeeds, Nigeria succeeds. We must take a look at what the government is saying and what they are doing, we should criticize them when it’s due. Tinubu’s government is less than 18 months old and you are expecting miracles? Get a grip!
Re: FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four by o123456789(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20
When I said CYBERSECURITY is your best bet when it comes to Technology in general, I was absolutely confident because I saw the future. I almost studied Medicine and Surgery at Unilag, but I changed my mind and followed not just my passion, I also followed the unseen future trend, and today here I am smiling. I love Computer Science.
Re: FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four by JerryGent1983: 6:27pm On Mar 20
Another Lamba

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / OBJ Imposed Unhealthy Yar'Adua On Nigeria As Punishement - Atiku / Bakassi: C-river Challenges Adoke, Says ‘we Presented New Facts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.