Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) (43410 Views)

Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by BlissGod: 1:22pm On Mar 20
sofeo:
It's well.

Many still don't understand what to and what not to post on social media at a particular or specific time.
I believe this was intentional, she did it purposefully.

5 Likes

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 1:24pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
It's plain stupid for that woman to write such.
Sharap. It's men we all fear! People with 3 legs that rapes human, animal and objects. The day a man inserted his carrot in an oil bottle, I fear that day. Like you, you can rape a tree with hole!
do you know how St.u.pid you sound now?
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
It's plain stupid for that woman to write such.
Sharap. It's men we all fear! People with 3 legs that rapes human, animal and objects. The day a man inserted his carrot in an oil bottle, I fear that day. Like you, you can rape a tree with hole!

Same way women rape young boys and insert all sort of things inside the vijayjay

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20
Sabicleaners:
She killed him indirectly and should be charged to court for MURDER.
Well there is nothing they can use to say she murdered him.
Unless the true murderers are aprehensed.no one kno s nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20
BlissGod:
I believe this was intentional, she did it purposefully.
Well there is a police advice for people not to post carelessly on social media platform.bi it does not warrant a crime

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20
Reminds me of when some people posted Elon musks travel movement on live stream.
Dude had a heart attack knowing the implication
He started blocking accounts straight up

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Daystar7: 1:33pm On Mar 20
She damn rat that G out, she knew what she was doing. G should have known what she up to
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
A 25-year-old Bernardo Romero was brutally murdered on Sunday afternoon, March 17, in Chicago. The incident occurred shortly after his baby mama, Marleny Janet Romero, shared his location on social media in a chilling post mocking his enemies.

Authorities believe that Marleny's social media post, where she taunted Bernardo's enemies for not taking action against him, provided a crucial clue to the attackers. In her post, she wrote, "My bd got the weakest opps he just keep coming home alive & untouched. Ain't he snitch on half of yall, ain't he 'rob' half of yall. Anyways he is not located in 4250 N Kimball, I repeat, he is not."

This brazen message appears to have directly led to Bernardo's location being exposed to those with ill intent. Police are treating the case as a targeted attack, fueled by personal disputes.

As of now, no arrests have been made in connection with the murder.

They better arrest the baba mama
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 1:37pm On Mar 20
lesbiconverter:
do you know how St.u.pid you sound now?
As ya mom how stupid the two of you are
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 1:39pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Same way women rape young boys and insert all sort of things inside the vijayjay
You are one of dem. Police, see meat.

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Lomprico2: 1:39pm On Mar 20
Is her name Delilah?
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 1:41pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

As ya mom how stupid the two of you are
now you're really stewpid ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20
The perfect Delilah.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20
Magnetic010:
She knew exactly what she was doing.

Took me a while to find this comment..

Yโ€™all really take women for fools
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Dzzzz: 1:55pm On Mar 20
Dumb bitch..Life imprisonment
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
A 25-year-old Bernardo Romero was brutally murdered on Sunday afternoon, March 17, in Chicago. The incident occurred shortly after his baby mama, Marleny Janet Romero, shared his location on social media in a chilling post mocking his enemies.

Authorities believe that Marleny's social media post, where she taunted Bernardo's enemies for not taking action against him, provided a crucial clue to the attackers. In her post, she wrote, "My bd got the weakest opps he just keep coming home alive & untouched. Ain't he snitch on half of yall, ain't he 'rob' half of yall. Anyways he is not located in 4250 N Kimball, I repeat, he is not."

This brazen message appears to have directly led to Bernardo's location being exposed to those with ill intent. Police are treating the case as a targeted attack, fueled by personal disputes.

As of now, no arrests have been made in connection with the murder.

Pesin tell enemies say una still never see this guy kpai??

Con share him location without informing him so he can be expectant..

She set him up openly.. worse dan Delilah

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by treatise: 1:58pm On Mar 20
WhereMyLoud:
She gave him up. Smh.!
Fear that specie if you'd want to live longer.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20
This Islamic Fundamentalist just can't help himself.

Always sounding dumb.

We are waiting for the day when he will drop something profound.

But how can a Hamas supporter have anything profound to say.

Lollz.

Mtscheww
AntiChristian:
Shouldn't we blame Tinubu again? tongue
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 2:04pm On Mar 20
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
After women, FEAR WOMEN ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 2:08pm On Mar 20
Magnetic010:
She knew exactly what she was doing.

Looks very intentional. ๐Ÿ˜ข

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Mar 20
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Men .... fear women when you do them wrong.... they are naturally superior to men when it comes to vengeance. She looks Mexican ... but I believe this one is American born or raised.... one raised in Mexico wouldn't be saying a word on SM .... will just take action.... bloody action.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20
lesbiconverter:
now you're really stewpid ๐Ÿ˜‚
You be troll abi?
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20
WhereMyLoud:
She gave him up. Smh.!

You sabi.

Kiss of Death things.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by obi83l: 2:17pm On Mar 20
To me, it seems like a coded message she deliberately sent to his enemies. Latinos and gang war are inseparable.By the way, the guy seems more like a simp to me.To me, it seems like a coded message she deliberately sent to his enemies. Latinos and gang war are inseparable.By the way, the guy seems more like a simp to me....
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by chatinent: 2:18pm On Mar 20
โ€œDon't just forgive and forget...they know what exactly what they did to you. Taking them back gives them a better vantage to restrategize and aim well so they don't miss again.โ€œ
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20
Stevenson20:
Use 20hrs and fear women in a day, the remaining hours use am fear who no dey fear women.
Samson left the room grin

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by hefelove(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20
Man was alive untillll

Shout out to Chicago
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20
A day in Chicago is like a gift of life but I know of people who can't live anywhere else but Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 2:31pm On Mar 20
Maybe the guy cheated on him and he give him up. Such a terrible woman
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20
I teฤบl you
Stephen0mozzy:
Whatever you do, don't associate with people who have "clout" for brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.