Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) (43407 Views)

Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:50pm On Mar 20
Once I find you as a woman sharing your family pictures, bedroom pictures, outing pictures, new dress pictures, make-up free pictures and all such clout-chasing stuff online, I done zone you.

In fact, just have TikTok on your phone.
I done move sharperly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
A 25-year-old Bernardo Romero was brutally murdered on Sunday afternoon, March 17, in Chicago. The incident occurred shortly after his baby mama, Marleny Janet Romero, shared his location on social media in a chilling post mocking his enemies.

Authorities believe that Marleny's social media post, where she taunted Bernardo's enemies for not taking action against him, provided a crucial clue to the attackers. In her post, she wrote, "My bd got the weakest opps he just keep coming home alive & untouched. Ain't he snitch on half of yall, ain't he 'rob' half of yall. Anyways he is not located in 4250 N Kimball, I repeat, he is not."

This brazen message appears to have directly led to Bernardo's location being exposed to those with ill intent. Police are treating the case as a targeted attack, fueled by personal disputes.

As of now, no arrests have been made in connection with the murder.

Police left the culprit with all the crime.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 3:00pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

You be troll abi?
your father is exactly what you described at the beginning
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20
lesbiconverter:
my father is exactly what you described at the beginning
Alryt no problem. I was right afterall
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by GenFunction: 4:04pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
It's plain stupid for that woman to write such.
Sharap. It's men we all fear! People with 3 legs that rapes human, animal and objects. The day a man inserted his carrot in an oil bottle, I fear that day. Like you, you can rape a tree with hole!
Dis 1 no jus wise,na rape matter we dae talk? olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20
She obviously gave out hints about his whereabout, telling them where not to look, because he is not there.
She justified her action by saying he stole from them and snitched on them.
She even stepped on their ego saying, Why would he keep coming back home alive and unhurt, if they are not weak.

I won't say it was a cryptic message, it was not even coded.
It was made plain, clear and obvious.

Rather unfortunate, the guy was just with the wrongest person.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
Dis 1 no jus wise,na rape matter we dae talk? olodo rabata
You are dûmb
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by delishpot: 5:00pm On Mar 20
He's been making stupid decisions all his life.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Trybes(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20
Just wanna ask are the women in a cold gender war with men

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by cezarman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20
It's a norm over there... Baby mamas always snitching.

Real ones don't Bleep with any bitch who's always on IG or X/Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by 140oladayo: 6:18pm On Mar 20
She gave him away and even roused their emotions.She gave him away and even roused their emotions....
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:08pm On Mar 20
Do not date or marry any woman obsessed with social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by toprealman: 7:14pm On Mar 20
baralatie:

As in he went to the girls house constantly knowing that people wanted to gun him down
She actually wanted him dead!
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:14pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
Sharap. It's men we all fear! People with 3 legs that rapes human, animal and objects. The day a man inserted his carrot in an oil bottle, I fear that day. Like you, you can rape a tree with hole!
You have overused this Ekpo masquerade, give it a break

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:38pm On Mar 20
Stephen0mozzy:
Whatever you do, don't associate with people who have "clout" for brains.
especially reno omokiri
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by GenFunction: 7:45pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
You are dûmb
Lol,u knw wat they say abt ur kind (foolish pple) ?
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
Lol,u knw wat they say abt my kind (foolish pple) ?
true

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:48pm On Mar 20
Dpharisee:

You have overused this Ekpo masquerade, give it a break
The masquerade is so cute.

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by GenFunction: 7:51pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
true
I dae really feel 4 ur family.hw dem dae cope?

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
I dae really feel 4 ur family.hw dem dae cope?
They are managing and v accepted their destiny.
How about you?
How ya pipu dey cope on top say you no get life?

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Major7: 8:55pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Too bad, now you sound like jennyclay embarassed. I have high hopes for you,I hope you realise that
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20
peleson1:
Useless gir.l

They don't think..
All most of them do is to do things arrogantly to put others in ways of danger without thinking..

Just to massage her egos ..now the young man is dead

Killed by a woman..

Same way eve wasn't thinking when she misled Adam and fvcked him up
I swear!!! The only one that think is the dead ones.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 9:10pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:

Alryt no problem. I was right afterall
that your father is useless. Of course
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Magnetic010: 11:39pm On Mar 20
GOOOGLE504:

Took me a while to find this comment..

Y’all really take women for fools
just read her post...read it carefully them you discover there was mo mistaking her intent... what's that nonsense about posting he isn't at this location....I repeat he isn't at this location
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Lacash: 11:54pm On Mar 20
Gistmedia10:
A 25-year-old Bernardo Romero was brutally murdered on Sunday afternoon, March 17, in Chicago. The incident occurred shortly after his baby mama, Marleny Janet Romero, shared his location on social media in a chilling post mocking his enemies.

Authorities believe that Marleny's social media post, where she taunted Bernardo's enemies for not taking action against him, provided a crucial clue to the attackers. In her post, she wrote, "My bd got the weakest opps he just keep coming home alive & untouched. Ain't he snitch on half of yall, ain't he 'rob' half of yall. Anyways he is not located in 4250 N Kimball, I repeat, he is not."

This brazen message appears to have directly led to Bernardo's location being exposed to those with ill intent. Police are treating the case as a targeted attack, fueled by personal disputes.

Deadly clout chaser 🙈
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by casque: 2:20am On Mar 21
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by exseJ: 4:25am On Mar 21
If you watched prifon break ...you will agree with me that the first suspect is the baby mama...she sent that message to targeted enemies who knew her language ...I think she knows she was being tracked and no better way to pass the message than how she did it....
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by Bfly: 6:17am On Mar 21
If you wan go, pray you don’t go through women.
It really dishonorable to die through women. That lumpy gender be like devil assistant.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by obinnazy(m): 7:00am On Mar 21
Gistmedia10:

As a guy, becareful with the ladies in your life, most have evil intentions against you.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:04am On Mar 21
peleson1:
Useless gir.l

They don't think..
All most of them do is to do things arrogantly to put others in ways of danger without thinking..

Just to massage her egos ..now the young man is dead

Killed by a woman..

Same way eve wasn't thinking when she misled Adam and fvcked him up
It was deliberate just to have the guy killed.
Re: Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:05am On Mar 21
Pinicop:
To me, it seems like a coded message she deliberately sent to his enemies.

Latinos and gang war are inseparable.

By the way, the guy seems more like a simp though.
She did it intentionally to have the guy killed so she can move on to the killer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.