Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Christ Spotted! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Spotted! (1711 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / PHOTO: “jesus Christ” Spotted Today In Ogba Area Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2011
We have seen him on toast, we have seen him on wood, we have seen his image in random and mundane places but we have never seen a miracle quite like this one!!
I present the image of the lord jesus christ on the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Christ Spotted! by IdiAmin2(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2011
grin grin grin ;Dhahaha grin grin grin
This is priceless !!!!
Christians will crucify you ooo for posting their saviour face on a dogs a-hole
Re: Christ Spotted! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2011
@Martian - not bad, now I dare you to try that with Prophet Mohamed - come on - I dare you grin
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@Martian - not bad, now I dare you to try that with Prophet Mohamed - come on - I dare you grin

I'm not sure I know what you mean. The image of the christ has been appearing on things like shrouds, toasts, leaves, tree barks etc since the 14th century, so why is this one a joke? Do you doubt jesus' power to imprint himself on the hindparts of a pug?

Mohammed( Piss be upon him) and the mohameddans don't have anything to do with this.
Re: Christ Spotted! by manmacho: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
I CAN ONLY SEE A PICTURE tongue tongue tongue tongue

COULD BE ANYBODY, BUT DEFINETLY NOT MY JESUS

WE NO WHERE HE IS SITTED
Re: Christ Spotted! by jayriginal: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Martian:

We have seen him on toast, we have seen him on wood, we have seen his image in random and mundane places but we have never seen a miracle quite like this one!!
Classic cheesy

lagerwhenindoubt:

Nobody knows what the Prophet looks like. I think he forbade it because he did not want to turn into a myth like the biblical dude pictured behind the dog.
Re: Christ Spotted! by plaetton: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Did jesus ever take a picture or a portrait when he was alive? Ever since micheangelo made a portrait of himself and is family members on the portrait of the last supper for the then ruling pope, the church has over the centuries used these pics to portray jesus.These talks of seeing jesus and mary are just one of the absurdities of the christian faith.
If there are indeed images, why couldn't those images be the images of the goddess Isis or Venus or Apollo or any of the other caucasian dieties? Why jesus?
Re: Christ Spotted! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
I once watched a movie as a kid where the guy who played Jesus of Nazareth in the famous Jesus movie series died! shocked you can imagine the trauma and shock i went through - How can Jesus die - A second time from Gunshot wounds. I was paralyzed psychologically for weeks grin
Re: Christ Spotted! by jayriginal: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^ How were you able to recognize him ?
He must have a beard in one movie and probably not the other.
Re: Christ Spotted! by mail4gift2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
Martian:

I wonder how you will feel if someone put a picture of your father there, i bet it will also be priceless
btw, how do you know that is the image of Christ, have you seen him? you must be a Muslim or an apelytiest
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
mail4gift2:

I wonder how you will feel if someone put a picture of your father there, i bet it will also be priceless
btw, how do you know that is the image of Christ, have you seen him? you must be a Muslim or an apelytiest

You got me, I am an apelytiest. Why are you offended if it's not the widely accepted image of the christ? I'm sure you don't get offended by other images of the christ that appear in other odd places!
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^

I am sorry , please forgive me at a later date if I am wrong. grin

But my spirit witnessed to me that you might be a h.omosex.ual, this is typical of god hating homos who disapprove of the bible's condemnation of their life style.

Might be wrong, but just saying  undecided
Re: Christ Spotted! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
Corrected grin
frosbel:

^^

But my spirit witnessed to me that you might be a Same-sex h0m0sexual, this is typical of god hating homos h0m0sexuals who disapprove of the bible's condemnation of their life style.

Might be wrong, but just saying undecided
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
frosbel:

^^
But my spirit witnessed to me that you might be a h.omosex.ual, this is typical of god hating homos who disapprove of the bible's condemnation of their life style.
Might be wrong, but just saying  undecided

If your spirit ministered that to you, who am I to argue. I'll accept whatever pigeonhole the holy spirit leads you to put me in,as long as it helps you sleep at night.
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
its only some particular type of people that can spot the clear image immediately, it took me hours tongue
Re: Christ Spotted! by tpia5: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Did Jesus ever take a picture or a portrait when he was alive?

good question.

seems the op is hallucinating.
Re: Christ Spotted! by jayriginal: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Jesus probably took several pictures when and if he was alive/existed (he did so many things, that if we were to record it, the whole earth will not contain the books that record his deeds in 33 years and his ministry of 3 and a half years). None of these pictures have seen the light of day, but we have a popular image of Jesus embedded in our subconscious.
Anyone who paints or draws Jesus,conforms to that image. The other pictures on toast, windows, etc also conform to that image. So does the one in this thread.
Re: Christ Spotted! by alienvirus: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin OP is badt gan. He has made my day. NL is too interesting. cheesy cheesy cheesy. An eternal headache to xtian folks on NL. LWKMD O
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2011
tpia@:

good question.

seems the op is hallucinating.

If i'm hallucinating, then every Christian who has ever considered this to be the image of Jesus is hallucinating and/or delusional.
If the people who packaged the product say this is Jesus, who are you to tell me otherwise? This is the image of the Christ. The face of GOD on the a$$ of a DOG.
alienvirus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin OP is badt gan. He has made my day. NL is too interesting.  cheesy cheesy cheesy. An eternal headache to xtian folks on NL. LWKMD O

I'm just spreading the gospel, one miracle at a time.
Re: Christ Spotted! by alienvirus: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Keep on spreading jor. I can't just help myself laughing throughout the day. Once again, you made my day
Re: Christ Spotted! by alienvirus: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
Martian:

If i'm hallucinating, then every Christian who has ever considered this to be the image of Jesus is hallucinating and/or delusional.
If the people who packaged the product say this is Jesus, who are you to tell me otherwise? This is the image of the Christ. [size=8pt][size=8pt]The face of GOD on the a$$ of a DOG.[/size][/size]
I'm just spreading the gospel, one miracle at a time.

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Christ Spotted! by OmoPastor(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ poster.

Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, (KJV)

Col 1:21 And you, estranged as you once were and even hostile in your minds, amidst your evil deeds. (Weymouth New Testament Version)

Col 1:21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your[b]hostile attitude[/b] . (Gods Word Version)

Bros or whatever you are, i can easily see your hatred and anger against your maker. Well, its not new, you are not the first and will not be the last but

you must be aware that your great great grand fathers did worse things and even said worse things, so no hard feelings.

Your state of mind is well understood; you are only doing the will of your father the devil (no offense) because you are in utter darkness without any

form of light, so you are totally lost and confused, its a very terrible state of mind to be!

But there is a way out for you; inspite of your curses and vulgar utterances, can you believe this!, God still loves you!!! and He wants you to accept this

love because it is evident that you are dejected, confused, deluded, broken, disoriented and twisted in your mind. God is ready even now to accept you

just as you are irrespective of what you've said and done. This window of opportunity will not be opened for ever, so take the chance and live the life.

Cheers
Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
alienvirus:

Keep on spreading jor. I can't just help myself laughing throughout the day. Once again, you made my day

It seems you're a follower of the last comforter. An adherent of the ONLY true religion of Islam and the last prophet Mohammed(Piss be upon him), sent by God to the crown jewels of the universe called mankind.
Mohammed has one wish though.

Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wonder why the amount of suicide bombings have decreased over the years?
Someone better tell Boko Haram.

Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Your Gods are tired of you!
Poker night at Shiva's. At least we know who is responsible for all those virgin mary images seen on walls, toasts and peep show booths!

Re: Christ Spotted! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ poster.
Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, (KJV)
Col 1:21 And you, estranged as you once were and even hostile in your minds, amidst your evil deeds. (Weymouth New Testament Version)
Col 1:21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your[b]hostile attitude[/b] . (Gods Word Version)
Bros or whatever you are, i can easily see your hatred and anger against your maker. Well, its not new, you are not the first and will not be the last but
you must be aware that your great great grand fathers did worse things and even said worse things, so no hard feelings.
Your state of mind is well understood; you are only doing the will of your father the devil (no offense) because you are in utter darkness without any
form of light, so you are totally lost and confused, its a very terrible state of mind to be!
But there is a way out for you; inspite of your curses and vulgar utterances, can you believe this!, God still loves you!!! and He wants you to accept this
love because it is evident that you are dejected, confused, deluded, broken, disoriented and twisted in your mind. God is ready even now to accept you
just as you are irrespective of what you've said and done. This window of opportunity will not be opened for ever, so take the chance and live the life.
Cheers
Awwwwwwww! Look at Freud psychoanalysing the Martian. Good job! Now, give yourself a pat on the back, praise jesus and crawl back into the cave you came out off.
Re: Christ Spotted! by alienvirus: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
U are big clown I am telling you
Re: Christ Spotted! by billyG(m): 1:57am On Nov 17, 2011
The poser of the pic is committing the sin of blasphemy,Repent of ya sin! cry
Re: Christ Spotted! by mkmyers45(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bump...

(1) (Reply)

Jesus The Only Way To Heaven / Christianity Without Sin / What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.