Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin (18954 Views)

Court Jails Six Yahoo Boys / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by reiddecuti: 11:29am On Mar 20
And the presidency and the NASS are free walking 🚶...

Nigeria and injustice is like 6 & 9. No difference.

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by blingxx(m): 11:39am On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
Poor boys will poor money, where ur mate dey file for loan dey use ssn and numbers dey collect from id.me ..
If not for military 🪖 hmmm

I swear.. They went to jail because of 300EUR sad
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Rejoice28(f): 11:40am On Mar 20
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Zooposki(f): 11:41am On Mar 20
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by jerryklopp: 11:42am On Mar 20
Throw those yoruba boys into the damn prison. They voted Tinubu grin
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Pipapi1: 11:44am On Mar 20
INDOOR GAME MACHINES FOR SALE
The following indoor game machines suitable for amusement park are for sale.
1. Paradise Lost Shooting Game Machine
2. The House of the Dead Shooting Gane Machine
3. Aliens Shooting Game Machine
4. Angeles all Basketball Machine
5. Funny Fish Game Machine
6. Table Soccer
7. 4-passenger children train

Note that the coins for playing these machines is included in the cost.

Our preference is to sell all the 7 items together to one individual or company.

They were imported directly from overseas a few years ago for our La Bahiq Amusement Park located at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, via Ago-Igbala bus stop, Ibafo Ogun state almost adjacent to First Bank Ibafo.

This is not a distressed sale, we only want to focus on outdoor games only.

Interested individuals should Contact: 0816 256 6668 and 0704 334 8243 OR Email: ola_senator@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Akpabio22: 11:49am On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
let me...do this
The other day one ignoramus person said "yahoo boys are very smart", I answered her by saying, there is nothing smart about, faking your identity then begging for dollars online, both are ignoble actions.
One time I was so broke and I asked one of my old friends for 15k(to complete my rent), that was when he had the audacity to tell to get an iphone and install mingles, I quickly tell him "you want me to do dating scam" he said "guy u even sabi this computer things pass us". Just about 2 weeks later I got a contract to build a bitcoin pooling site later one of my proposal to cbn was approved and within a year or so, I moved to a new apartment, bought a car, a plot of land and started my building project.
The society(Night clubs, music, car sellers vio/roadsafety, family, religious organization) should stop encouraging this young folks, there is nothing noble in dating scam, investment scams, altcoin scams, stealing people's facebook, whatsap identity etc. the way some of them suffer before they can make even 100 dollars, you will be wondering if it is by force to do crime, if they had put the same energy in any legit business, they would have probably be better of. There are many ways to earn legit online. Our UX/UI guy who just resumed 3 months ago just got another remote job and he is shuffling both, he averages nothing less than 300k monthly now.
bro how does it works embarassed hungar done wire me tire embarassed
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by DCmaverick(m): 11:52am On Mar 20
Government No want leave us in peace o grin grin grin grin

All those thieves wey the rule una, una no go hole them o, na we wey the try to survive na una go the worry, na THUNDER GO FIRE UNA PIKIN PAPA
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Skillsnigeria: 11:53am On Mar 20
Hmmm
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by 3kay945(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20
superlanny:
The country and its youths are a reflection of its leaders and politicians, gorilla no fit born goat and dog no fit born cat.

EFCC showing James Bond on small fish who are barely trying to survive in the wrong way and leave the original yahoo men and prolific thieves from time immemorial.

If you still believe Nigeria can be good or great in your time you must be mentally unstable and far from reality, I have stopped hoping for years now and I am certain Nigeria is doomed .

grin grin cheesy
This your submission funny to me.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by 3kay945(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20
These guys look like kids na.
Chai!
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
Poor boys will poor money, where ur mate dey file for loan dey use ssn and numbers dey collect from id.me ..
If not for military 🪖 hmmm

Hi dear....
I need a bit clarification on this update.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by ObalendeCMS: 12:29pm On Mar 20
[quote author=johnog4sure post=129018145]let me...do this
The other day one ignoramus person said "yahoo boys are very smart", I answered her by saying, there is nothing smart about, faking your identity then begging for dollars online, both are ignoble actions.
One time I was so broke and I asked one of my old friends for 15k(to complete my rent), that was when he had the audacity to tell to get an iphone and install mingles, I quickly tell him "you want me to do dating scam" he said "guy u even sabi this computer things pass us". Just about 2 weeks later I got a contract to build a bitcoin pooling site later one of my proposal to cbn was approved and within a year or so, I moved to a new apartment, bought a car, a plot of land and started my building project.
The society(Night clubs, music, car sellers vio/roadsafety, family, religious organization) should stop encouraging this young folks,

Bro, please raise me, I'm flat broke atm. Thank you
070831.9790 access bank
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Smartguyboy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/20/again-court-jails-six-for-internet-fraud-in-ilorin/
The broke ones that can’t bail themselves…. Lol 😝
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by UnstableFC: 12:47pm On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
let me...do this
The society(Night clubs, music, car sellers vio/roadsafety, family, religious organization) should stop encouraging this young folks, there is nothing noble in dating scam, investment scams, altcoin scams, stealing people's facebook, whatsap identity etc. the way some of them suffer before they can make even 100 dollars, you will be wondering if it is by force to do crime, if they had put the same energy in any legit business, they would have probably be better of. There are many ways to earn legit online. Our UX/UI guy who just resumed 3 months ago just got another remote job and he is shuffling both, he averages nothing less than 300k monthly now.

Everything you said here is a lie
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 12:49pm On Mar 20
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Hi dear....
I need a bit clarification on this update.
no update is free sir beside it's against my ethics, but one thing I wanna tell people is that if u want to do crime do it big so when u catch once u stop if I want to go into yahoo I can't do all this low stuff it's better I file for loan using my cl SSN and email and login id.me and file for better loan, and push the money into my friend sofi account , but honestly I don commot hand from all this..
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Emekaonline: 12:50pm On Mar 20
iCauseTrouble:
When will they jail the chief yahoo boy? The builder of Lagos.
Agba yahoo

By the time they jail the chief GBAJUE of the universe in whose car was found N250m in Lagos first then you can talk about the builder of Lagos
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20
UDOKABESTLUV:
Don't Involve Yourself Into FRAUD, Is Very Bad

Is it your fraud
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by siant: 1:16pm On Mar 20
Judge is an Igbo. Counsel to the prosecutor is also an Igbo. What have you. Who doesn't know this is a conspiracy?
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
let me...do this
stop lying sir beside am not into fraud and I can tell u fraud have grade, just one details u can get and login id.me and file for loan can change ur family life if especially the cl have a goor credit score, you can get 13k dolls for just one pull especially if u have a sofi bank account
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by johnog4sure: 1:42pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
stop lying sir beside am not into fraud and I can tell u fraud have grade, just one details u can get and login id.me and file for loan can change ur family life if especially the cl have a goor credit score, you can get 13k dolls for just one pull especially if u have a sofi bank account
Point out the lie pls, fraud has grade-u mean stealing credit card details?
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by johnog4sure: 1:44pm On Mar 20
UnstableFC:

Everything you said here is a lie
what will I gain? be specific, you can say u dont agree with me, but not accuse me of lying I mean...
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Paramount01(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20
AllahOfBlood:
wink

When will they arrest the senators who pocketed 50M each?

If you have the evidence you can tender it
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Paramount01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20
iCauseTrouble:
When will they jail the chief yahoo boy? The builder of Lagos.
Agba yahoo

If you have the evidence you can tender it, we will help you to prosecute him
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
Point out the lie pls, fraud has grade-u mean stealing credit card details?
stealing of credit card details is another one, but trust me if you have ssn of ur cl and have the phone number too , you are a rich man if u can file for loan or do tax refund omor u don blow..but aint into that shit anymore
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by sandali: 2:24pm On Mar 20
OgaTheTop2:
Whe will court jail our thieving politicians

Big question.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Jocdon(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20
[quote author=Moyinoluwa35 post=129018129]Poor boys will poor money, where ur mate dey file for loan dey use ssn and numbers dey collect from id.me ..
If not for military
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by johnog4sure: 2:33pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
stealing of credit card details is another one, but trust me if you have ssn of ur cl and have the phone number too , you are a rich man if u can file for loan or do tax refund omor u don blow..but aint into that shit anymore
I get u now, you would have say you disagree with me not that I'm lying, I was wondering if I lied and didn't know, I had to go read my comment again.

There is even this email hijacking, its hard but the money na block! anyways my point is 1. It is ignoble even if u make money 2. Majority of yahoo boys aint doing anything smart. 3. They wont tell you all the stories, it required hard work to succeed wether in crime or in any other thing, if the hard work is channeled to legit hustle you will still be very rich
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Hdanny(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
let me...do this
Bro can we talk on WhatsApp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) / Cryptocurrency Miners Using Hacked Cloud Accounts, Google Warns / Nigerian ‘pirate’ Boss To Be Extradited To The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.