Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin (18951 Views)

Court Jails Six Yahoo Boys / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20
Hardwork does not pay anymore but smart work sir, if not for military work I would have been extremely rich, seriously my advise for people who are struggling 🤔, just gather ur money and pay for knowledge from the right source nobody will come for ur help if u don't help yourself , I got about 3k dolls from my first tax refund stuff from a USA client a real military man I don't know what made him trusted me to give me his SSN and some details like that I login his id.me and I file for better loan , it's just that my first hit I use the money wisely
johnog4sure:
I get u now, you would have say you disagree with me not that I'm lying, I was wondering if I lied and didn't know, I had to go read my comment again.

There is even this email hijacking, its hard but the money na block! anyways my point is 1. It is ignoble even if u make money 2. Majority of yahoo boys aint doing anything smart. 3. They wont tell you all the stories, it required hard work to succeed wether in crime or in any other thing, if the hard work is channeled to legit hustle you will still be very rich

Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
no update is free sir beside it's against my ethics, but one thing I wanna tell people is that if u want to do crime do it big so when u catch once u stop if I want to go into yahoo I can't do all this low stuff it's better I file for loan using my cl SSN and email and login id.me and file for better loan, and push the money into my friend sofi account , but honestly I don commot hand from all this..
OK, sorry dear.
I tot it's a legit loan because I have my business that needs loan now.
Thank you for the Clarification.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by johnog4sure: 3:49pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
Hardwork does not pay anymore but smart work sir, if not for military work I would have been extremely rich, seriously my advise for people who are struggling 🤔, just gather ur money and pay for knowledge from the right source nobody will come for ur help if u don't help yourself , I got about 3k dolls from my first tax refund stuff from a USA client a real military man I don't know what made him trusted me to give me his SSN and some details like that I login his id.me and I file for better loan , it's just that my first hit I use the money wisely
Smart work is the harder version of hardwork and it pays. And my point is because somebody trust you with his sensitive details does not make you smart. That is stealing.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:57pm On Mar 20
CHRISSANCHEZ:

OK, sorry dear.
I tot it's a legit loan because I have my business that needs loan now.
Thank you for the Clarification.
explain ur business and if pleasing I will give u loan of 2mill
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20
johnog4sure:
Smart work is the harder version of hardwork and it pays. And my point is because somebody trust you with his sensitive details does not make you smart. That is stealing.
your definition of stealing is taking wat does not belong to u, but the man was aware and he agreed for me to file loan
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by johnog4sure: 4:11pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
your definition of stealing is taking wat does not belong to u, but the man was aware and he agreed for me to file loan
I am not judging u oh, nooooo, I dont know what transpired, all I know is everybody have a conscience what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Rinoxy: 5:49pm On Mar 20
AllahOfBlood:
wink

When will they arrest the senators who pocketed 50M each?
We don't know, but at least good thing they arrested these ones first.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Justrite007: 6:46pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
Poor boys will poor money, where ur mate dey file for loan dey use ssn and numbers dey collect from id.me ..
If not for military 🪖 hmmm

E no Dey go again
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Justrite007: 6:49pm On Mar 20
Treasure17:
Ilorin and Abeokuta are the hub of yahoo boys.

Have you been to edo
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Treasure17(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20
Justrite007:

Have you been to edo
Not yet
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by alphaNomega: 7:15pm On Mar 20
UDOKABESTLUV:
Don't Involve Yourself Into FRAUD, Is Very Bad
funny how the exact same thing they tell everyone not to do i what all the politicians and members of the ruling class do. they hate competition because the only way their political fraud can thrive is if no body is fraudulent like them.

they need a population of "law-abiding" citizens to keep them on top of their game.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by totosucker(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20
When will they jail our thieving politicians? Hypocrites.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by chrisblack1234: 3:42am On Mar 21
Damn niggas..
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23
Moyinoluwa35:
explain ur business and if pleasing I will give u loan of 2mill

Hello Moyinoluwa35.....
I trust you are doing great...
Sorry I just saw your message, thank you so much for your concern...
Would you mind I explain my business plan privately??
Am into health rehabilitation.
How can I reach out to you too.
Thank you so much.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Hello Moyinoluwa35.....
I trust you are doing great...
Sorry I just saw your message, thank you so much for your concern...
Would you mind I explain my business plan privately??
Am into health rehabilitation.
How can I reach out to you too.
Thank you so much.
Drop off ur email
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02
Moyinoluwa35:

Drop off ur email

Good afternoon...
I messaged you but no response yet.
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Akpabio22: 4:47pm On Apr 02
I don't I know for any one in this Nigerian. As for me I'm doing Yahoo till I die. I love my handwork grin
Re: Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin by Sirianese: 11:21pm On Apr 02
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/20/again-court-jails-six-for-internet-fraud-in-ilorin/

Why are they chasing these guys up and down, if not that Nigeria is a nation of idiots that can never get their priorities right

Is there any western country that does the job of prosecuting offshore-based criminals for free and also repatriates them free to the places where they committed crimes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Woman Arrested For Hiring Hitmen Who Killed Her Husband & In-Law / Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) / Cryptocurrency Miners Using Hacked Cloud Accounts, Google Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.