Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race (21487 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Basketball Team Crashes Out Of Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Greenfusion: 9:31pm On Mar 20
Menalaus3242:

And may the angels of God, give you that β€œ be dreaming β€œ reply for every prayer and want you have.

AMEN!!
God is wiser than you, he cannot be manipulated by any man or anyone.....your statement is worthless.
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20
Treasure17:
Nice one. Na Tinubu dey spoil this country.

All we thank God for is that nobody from your region make the team. You people are bloodsucking insects and dirt magnet to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Cmanforall: 9:39pm On Mar 20
Rikze:
shocked

Very impressive πŸ’―

Proud of them especially the girl who took the last lap.

Her name needs to be made public so Nigerians won't search fir it in the Olympics team
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by PHAYOL81: 9:44pm On Mar 20
Great one from the team. Gold is a goal!
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:47pm On Mar 20
Person go suck cock right before the race ..... See the "hair" the "female dog" wear go race ....tufia
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Bruno3000(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
Glory glory Nigeria
someone get me a lighter.
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by OdefaGirl(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20

2 Likes

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Rikze: 10:16pm On Mar 20
Cmanforall:

Her name needs to be made public so Nigerians won't search fir it in the Olympics team

Thanks for that. Kindly tell me her name so that I can modify the post
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Treasure17(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20
Benwallt:

All we thank God for is that nobody from your region make the team. You people are bloodsucking insects and dirt magnet to Nigeria.
Be using your brain na. So anyone who mention your slave master must be from certain region? Abi you didn't see Sikiru Adeyemi and Omolara Ogunmakinju there? Olodo. Elebi Oshi

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Paraman: 10:26pm On Mar 20
dominique:
I've never seen this kind of 4Γ—4 race before, involving men and women. Congrats to them and thr record they broke was set by Nigerians too. Superb!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for real shocked
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by blowjohn(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20
Omo!
Wtf!!!!!

Incredible!!!!
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by blowjohn(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20
Paraman:
for real shocked

Have u seen table tennis where they use leg to kick ball? I just saw it a few months back!

Like wtf!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsCWiCMlDI&t=97s&pp=ygUQTGVnIHRhYmxlIHRlbm5pcw%3D%3D
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by NaijaphiliaBlog: 10:43pm On Mar 20
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Cmanforall: 10:46pm On Mar 20
Rikze:

Thanks for that. Kindly tell me her name so that I can modify the post

I don't know her name.
I just raised it so that no one will substitute her for the upcoming Olympics (assuming that lobbying for representation comes into play, or quota system)
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Rikze: 10:52pm On Mar 20
Cmanforall:

I don't know her name.
I just raised it so that no one will substitute her for the upcoming Olympics (assuming that lobbying for representation comes into play, or quota system)

You have a point
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 10:55pm On Mar 20
SEGLIZ:
I love this positive spirit, uptimism is the key. Amen to the prophecy.
Thanks ❀️❀️
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Paraman: 11:00pm On Mar 20
blowjohn:

Have u seen table tennis where they use leg to kick ball? I just saw it a few months back!

Like wtf!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsCWiCMlDI&t=97s&pp=ygUQTGVnIHRhYmxlIHRlbm5pcw%3D%3D
Omo sports dey o

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 11:02pm On Mar 20
Amigoss:
Celebrating this feat with 6boiled eggs,thank you my Ghanaian bredas for being a good host
Wahalur 😜😜
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 11:06pm On Mar 20
Whalis:

I have spent over 30 minutes thinking of how to ignore you as responding to you may give you a bogus belief of importance. I wish I could ignore you. But if we leave to educate near dunce like you the airwaves will be taking over by your similitudes.
Cameras are part of the equipment installed in a stadium. It doesn't matter matter who has the right to broadcast. It is part of the stadium facilities. Like the pitch like every other appurtenances.
Please maintain decorum in every public space you find yourself. Being born in a manger is not enough excuse to mimic goat in attitude.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by porthouse7(f): 11:12pm On Mar 20
dominique:
I've never seen this kind of 4Γ—4 race before, involving men and women. Congrats to them and thr record they broke was set by Nigerians too. Superb!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
introduce in last Olympics , mixed rely race
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by porthouse7(f): 11:13pm On Mar 20
derecho:
The OBIdient Spirit
Na so wicked politicians go tire as we race to 2027.

PS: Shettima and Tinubu shouldn't go near their camp o...they've been doing well without their distraction
abure spirit u mean
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by reciprokal: 11:20pm On Mar 20
Under developed and under developing Ghana with poor video coverage
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by blowjohn(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20
Paraman:
Omo sports dey o

Aswear!
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by PropertyBuying(f): 11:51pm On Mar 20
Lovely!
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by franugo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20
That last botswana girl no go fit last long for bed i swear, her perseverance level na 10%.

Awesome run Omolara
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Horus(m): 12:12am On Mar 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu1Rcq7snNM?si=R6SS8L5ZQFia6__d

Nigeria’s Tobi Amusan Wins Gold In Women’s 100m Hurdles Final In African Games 2024

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by MirrorofChrist: 12:21am On Mar 21
This Nation Nigeria is the best nation you ever could pray for, because God will soon give Her a new name and glory. Amen
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by WhizdomXX(m): 12:25am On Mar 21
FreeStuffsNG:
Her name is Omolara Ogunmakinju. She was truly phenomenal!! I watched that race multiple times and there's a vital life lesson you can learn from it and use to teach others
What beautiful lesson is that?
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by LajaLaba: 12:50am On Mar 21
CHIOMAEZEH:
Person go suck cock right before the race ..... See the "hair" the "female dog" wear go race ....tufia
What's this one yapping about?otondo
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by AkinPhysicist: 1:32am On Mar 21
Yoruba women are the reason Nigeria has ANY level. Without Yoruba women Nigeria is just South Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Tellmeastory: 2:13am On Mar 21
Whalis:
Ghana learned nothing from Ivory Coast despite being next door neighbor. Look at the quality of the pitch. Look at the camera quality. It is like the stadium has only one camera.

It's terrible. Poor quality throughout.

I've never once even heard a commentary in any of the games.

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by ARISHEM: 4:46am On Mar 21
Princezibk:
It was a phenomenal race by the last lady ,,, That’s how Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will overtake America, uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and major advanced countries in top notch development and standard of living too πŸ™ amen

If believe in God , Nigeria and miracles πŸ˜œβœ…πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ«ΆπŸΌ
You have not been to those places before. That is why you expect America,uk and the major advanced countries to stay where they and watch Nigeria overtake them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver / N'Golo Kante Ruled Out Of World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.