Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race (21507 Views)

Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by imagrg(m): 5:18am On Mar 21
So, who dey hungry dey fit run?

Ebin kpawa oh!
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Geovanni412(m): 5:31am On Mar 21
dominique:
I've never seen this kind of 4Γ—4 race before, involving men and women. Congrats to them and thr record they broke was set by Nigerians too. Superb!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Nigerian AFN have still not learnt a lesson from the Olympics games

They fielded a lady as their final leg.

They are lucky other countries didn't field a man as their final leg, they would've finished last just like in the Olympic games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEpXlWEeaHk?si=Pc2dbMDKD6DbwN87
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by onadana: 5:33am On Mar 21
Princezibk:
It was a phenomenal race by the last lady ,,, That’s how Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will overtake America, uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and major advanced countries in top notch development and standard of living too πŸ™ amen

If believe in God , Nigeria and miracles πŸ˜œβœ…πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ«ΆπŸΌ

Dey there dey dream in vain...you should be praying to get rid of all those politicians stealing this country dry
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Obiedun(m): 5:49am On Mar 21
derecho:
The OBIdient Spirit
Na so wicked politicians go tire as we race to 2027.

PS: Shettima and Tinubu shouldn't go near their camp o...they've been doing well without their distraction
Peter Obi is a disaster

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by chikason22(m): 6:40am On Mar 21
FreeStuffsNG:
Her name is Omolara Ogunmakinju. She was truly phenomenal!! I watched that race multiple times and there's a vital life lesson you can learn from it and use to teach others
This Yoruba who asked you. You want to make it look like it's Yoruba race cus they won gold. If they had failed, you will simply say they're Nigerians 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Make una dey deceive una selves
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by aylipple: 6:59am On Mar 21
No way the anti-doping unit isn't bringing in Omolara for drugs test after her brilliant performance; it's too good to be true so they'd want to check to ensure she's clean.

The race still makes my heart skip a beat each time I watch it. That should be the highlight of the entire AAG.
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Babssoo(m): 7:51am On Mar 21
Princezibk:
It was a phenomenal race by the last lady ,,, That’s how Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will overtake America, uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and major advanced countries in top notch development and standard of living too πŸ™ amen

If believe in God , Nigeria and miracles πŸ˜œβœ…πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ«ΆπŸΌ
AMEN GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by leathalbeast: 10:57am On Mar 21
Tellmeastory:

It's terrible. Poor quality throughout.

I've never once even heard a commentary in any of the games.
I don't blame u, you don't even get constant power in that country of yours to watch tv
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 3:40pm On Mar 21
leathalbeast:
I don't blame u, you don't even get constant power in that country of yours to watch tv
So na Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­ get constant power ? Abeg shift one side ,,, I repeat Ghana is the worst host ever , even SA withdrew in some events due to lack of modern facilities.

You guys here lagging behind in many basic facilities but na online you get mouth pass πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by eepeepook: 6:56pm On Mar 21
I don’t want to later hear that doping took place. Nigerians are learning dirty tricks like their Caucasian counterparts.
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 9:15pm On Mar 21
onadana:

Dey there dey dream in vain...you should be praying to get rid of all those politicians stealing this country dry
By heaven’s Grace I’ll never dream in vain πŸ™,,, Every of my dream shall come to reality sir πŸ’―

Pls no doomsayers around me
Re: All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race by Princezibk: 9:19pm On Mar 21
ARISHEM:

You have not been to those places before. That is why you expect America,uk and the major advanced countries to stay where they and watch Nigeria overtake them
They started from somewhere bro ,,, I pray all this vicious and evil leaders be eradicated from our system πŸ™

And I don’t mean per se those advanced countries will remain stagnant,,, We can improve and even beat their levels if we can appoint great leaders . It’s achievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses: From An Asylum-Seeking Orphan To Premier League Winner / Russia 2018 β€˜Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.