Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation (21260 Views)

Police Force Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation / JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers / IG Of Police Apologizes To Edwin Clark,Denies Ordering Officers To Raid His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by olisaEze(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20
One black somebody cup don dey full small-small. The spillover go maad gan-gan!!cool

1 Like

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Godons1: 3:56pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:
If Nigeria is ever fortunate to have me as a president of any sort, one of the first things i will do is to put an to all these useless monarchs. Both olu of warri, oba of Benin, sultan of sokoto, emir of illorin, obi of Onitsha, Ooni of ife, every single one of them in every nook and cranny of this country, I'll put an end to all of them because they are part of the reason this country will never move forward.

Onitsha no get King again. Obi of Onitsha has relocated to the North for his safety. IPOB almost killed him in Onitsha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:
Last time i checked, there were over 100 different traditional rulers in Nigeria, as opposed to just 1 in the UK, and moreover, the King of England had no power in the UK, just a figure head. The fact the you even brought the up the English monarchy to compare what we have here shows that you're nothing but a complete 1diot, i refuse to argue with an idiot, good day.

You are Joking if you think the Queen of England had no Power
Her supporters always found a way to Politely remove anyone or anything she didn’t approve of
except Camilla and that was only because King Charles was seriously Protecting that one

1 Like

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Oracle411: 4:01pm On Mar 20
What kind of excessive apology is this? Abeggggg. Rubbish
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Onewazobia(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20
FG should tread with care, the loyalty to tradition in that part of the country is in another level.
They could cause a serious off-set in our revenue.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by airsaylongcome: 4:10pm On Mar 20
Babangidapikin:
Why does the Olu have to seat on red chair all the time.. anyone willing to educate me , don't tell me tradition.. Anyway I have not heard anything wrong about him

Why does the President if Nigeria seat on a green chair? Or sign in green ink? Don't tell me tradition
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Itiskdg121(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20
The king of England is above the law
Domaining101:
Last time i checked, there were over 100 different traditional rulers in Nigeria, as opposed to just 1 in the UK, and moreover, the King of England had no power in the UK, just a figure head. The fact the you even brought the up the English monarchy to compare what we have here shows that you're nothing but a complete 1diot, i refuse to argue with an idiot, good day.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by TableLeg(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20
Nigerian Police Force, a bloody useless one at that.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by TUTU147: 4:13pm On Mar 20
If he have any case to answer he should,we want peace in warri.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by blacknp(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
Una see the name 'koffi'? shey ghanaian na local govt exco 4 naija?
Shey Adams na English man wey be Senator for Nigeria abi?
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by blacknp(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:
If Nigeria is ever fortunate to have me as a president of any sort, one of the first things i will do is to put an to all these useless monarchs. Both olu of warri, oba of Benin, sultan of sokoto, emir of illorin, obi of Onitsha, Ooni of ife, every single one of them in every nook and cranny of this country, I'll put an end to all of them because they are part of the reason this country will never move forward.
Sorry, unfortunately you will never be?
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by blacknp(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20
Godons1:

Onitsha no get King again. Obi of Onitsha has relocated to the North for his safety. IPOB almost killed him in Onitsha grin
Very funny, una dey craze.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by hardbody: 4:21pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:

Bros no vex oo, but you may not survive that move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by wman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:

England, Spain, and various countries still have their monarchs.

Traditional rulers are needed for settling various rural issues that federal institutions can't handle. Without them, a lot of things will be worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Babangidapikin: 4:23pm On Mar 20
airsaylongcome:

Why does the President if Nigeria seat on a green chair? Or sign in green ink? Don't tell me tradition
I don't know the President sign with green ink .. maybe Uncle Bola would send me a cheque of 1billion Naira so I can look at the signature...as for green chair the President seats on any color, but even in a white house, the Olu seat on red chair or find a red covering... and he's a gentleman.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Preciousese(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20
Roboto11:
Una dey summon my Olu.

Your head get oil so?

Is he above the law??
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Preciousese(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20
signature2012:
You all better not play with my Olu of Warri..
Because his god or what?
Is he above the law?
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Roboto11: 4:31pm On Mar 20
Preciousese:

Is he above the law??

Just like the King of England.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Preciousese(f): 4:35pm On Mar 20
Roboto11:

Just like the King of England.

Maybe In those days but in this life now,no one not even the king of England is above the law,his is not but a ceremonial king he has no real power over the country,he commits crime he will rot in jail like anyone else

I have one question,if this your king killed your brother or child you will shake his hands right
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Roboto11: 4:44pm On Mar 20
Preciousese:

Maybe In those days but in this life now,no one not even the king of England is above the law,his is not but a ceremonial king he has no real power over the country,he commits crime he will rot in jail like anyone else

I have one question,if this your king killed your brother or child you will shake his hands right

Even Prince Andrew has nor been summoned talkless of King.

Stay up-to-date.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Yestogood: 4:50pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:

You no go fit do am.

1 Like

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Geovanni412(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20
dalongjnr:
I think, he was a pastor!

Pastor ke...

Be calming down,

How can a man be Olu of Warri without being a rugged entity?

If you don't understand, forget Abt it.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20
cheesy

The Matter
Shock
LAW grin

grin

SultanOfAbia:
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW angry angry
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Vind4favor(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20
*A pain-free day is possible with natural solution that protect your body joints*

It is a sad fact that years of taking over the counter pain killer with its attendant side effects will not stop that excruciating pain in your joint caused by infection and autoimmune disease
This condition causes inflammation in the joint that results in pain.
This is no doubt causes you a painful day where your activities are impeded by aches.
Luckily however, there is 100% natural way to get rid of that long pain.
# Support healthy gene signalling
# Powerful antioxidants property
# Support the formation of healthy cartilage
# Support healthy joint
#. Contribution to the maintenance of healthy bones.
WhatsApp: 08098736580

Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by airsaylongcome: 5:17pm On Mar 20
Babangidapikin:

I don't know the President sign with green ink .. maybe Uncle Bola would send me a cheque of 1billion Naira so I can look at the signature...as for green chair the President seats on any color, but even in a white house, the Olu seat on red chair or find a red covering... and he's a gentleman.

The President always seats on a green or white chair with the Coat of Arms on the back of the chair. Same way the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III always seats on a red chair
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Babangidapikin: 5:21pm On Mar 20
airsaylongcome:

The President always seats on a green or white chair with the Coat of Arms on the back of the chair. Same way the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III always seats on a red chair
Okay don't let us drag it ...the President is not that choosy about color ... Say me well to the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III and his lovely Queen.
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Mitsurugi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:

You will just die peacefully the next day
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Pootle: 5:35pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:

no b lie even england ppl dey protest against their king
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by hotseat: 5:38pm On Mar 20
This is a vintage damage control, no doubt!

The NPF actually invited the Olu for questioning citing an alleged attempted murder, et al following a petition to them.

But given the Nigerian factor, they must have been coaxed into eating their invitation to the seemingly "above-the-law first class monarch".

The truth, which seems to be a closely guarded secret, is that Ayiri, the traditional warlord of the Itsekiris, is not in sync with the Olu.

As time is the revealer of truth, sooner than later, we shall find out the real "koko" of the issue at stake.

All the same, let peace reign in the oil-rich city!

@hotseat
Re: Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation by Foreverly02: 6:10pm On Mar 20
Domaining101:
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.