Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise (213 Views)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by JaySterling: 1:57pm On Mar 20
My brother woke up today and logged into one of his account that he has not used in a while and saw transactions of huge amounts that he never carried out. I’m talking about transactions of 30M, 40M, 75M etc

All the money have been transferred and withdrawn from his account

He never got any credit alerts or debit alerts for these transactions

Please advise us on what to do

NB: None of his own money was touched, they just deposited big millions of money into his account in a space of 3 weeks and withdrew everything.
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by Zwooks: 1:59pm On Mar 20
He now has good credit history. He can go and borrow loan and use the borrowed loan for good business. Not everything must be viewed from negative scenarios alone
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by PointZerom: 2:05pm On Mar 20
Zwooks:
He now has good credit history. He can go and borrow loan and use the borrowed loan for good business. Not everything must be viewed from negative scenarios alone

Hope he will be able to convince them on how he made such money?
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by Adewale1603(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20
Non of his own money was touched
Work of bank staffs,
Coded work,
No alarm raised
No tracing
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by PointZerom: 2:09pm On Mar 20
Handwork of criminal bank staffers. Once they noticed that a big customer is dead, they'll invade his account and moved some cash to a dormant account. Sometimes they carry out the killing of such customers by themselves.

I know what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by JaySterling: 2:17pm On Mar 20
Cc
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by Chicagograduate(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20
Name the bank.Na Accessbank?
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by poshestmina(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20
PointZerom:
Handwork of criminal bank staffers. Once they noticed that a big customer is dead, they'll invade his account and moved some cash to a dormant account. Sometimes they carry out the killing of such customers by themselves.

I know what I am saying.

Wow!!!
That's why you see some bankers that are earning less than #200k driving expensive cars ,living large.
The rot in that industry is something else.
Re: My Brothers Account Was Used To Launder Money - Please Advise by Lance008(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20
PointZerom:

I know what I am saying.
Bro you are 100% right
Mostly customer with no children
Them go plan with person kill am

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Food Business With Little Or No Capital / Property Developer Needed Urgently / Home Cleaning Service Available For Lagos Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.