Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? (134 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20
Luke 20:41-44
41 And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David’s son?
42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? by SIRTee15: 9:31am On Apr 20
Aemmyjah:
Luke 20:41-44
41 And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David’s son?
42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

This is Jesus saying he is pre-existing b4 creation.
He existed b4 becoming human. He existed b4 David.
This is evidence Jesus is divine.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? by Zaheertyler(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20
Jesus has always existed
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Jesus' Puzzle? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20
During creation there were two persons one is greater and giving orders to the lesser saying let this be like this or that.

“Let us make man in our image" Genesis 1:26

The greater brought the lesser to life:

"Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago" Proverbs 8:22

Both worked together during the creation of all other things:

"Then I was beside him as a master worker" Proverbs 8:30

So when David said what is quoted above he's being inspired to write what will happen in the future times when the lesser will be given a seat beside the greater in heaven that's why it's understatement referring to Jesus (lesser) as Son of David who is great grand child of Adam one of the creatures made by the lesser himself! Colossians 1:15-16

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Are Seen Pounding Their Enemies With Mortar And Pestle (video) / WOMEN Are EVIL - Fear Women (fornication) / The Irreducible Minimum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.