Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment (15666 Views)

Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment (closes 29Mar24) / Apply: 2024 Graduate Trainee Program At Cormart. / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by okerekingsley90: 5:14pm On Mar 20
KingAzubuike:
26 years maximum age yet still must have 5 years experience grin

Naija na cruise . Forget about 9-5 jobs, learn a skill, start a business.

grin😂 which business can you comfortably build in Nigeria presently with all these challenges being faced eh?
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by samwillyco1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20
Thank for my life, I have decided not to look for job again. I want to be my own Boss
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Concord23(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20
This is same company that staff that are due for retirement will refuse to go and they are pegging age limit arap nonsense
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Gabriel1992: 5:30pm On Mar 20
This guys with age issues,26yrs?na wa, how we 30plus won survived
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by folake4u(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20
chaddy16:
This Is not front page worthy coz of the age limit.
Make dem go chop their work abeg

It is front page worthy.

You are not the target audience.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Monaboo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20
26yrs of age?

A time will come in Nigeria when they will increase it to 40yrs of age and will still not get a single application becos all the youths would have either Japad out of this country or have become self employed leaving them with their jobs to swallow.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by youngsum(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20
abba190:
japa has become compulsory to me, by april i will be 30years old, its obvious i don expire be that in this country, i must leave this country oo even if na by foot.
don't be lazy you're from kano state start selling gurasa
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Mar 20
youngsum:
Hahaha 🤣, or Kilishi, Brabisco, Waina , Fura dai Nono wink
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Nijimog: 6:29pm On Mar 20
okerekingsley90:

grin😂 which business can you comfortably build in Nigeria presently with all these challenges being faced eh?
check this thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/8022938/1.5-million-start-up-phone
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Elsueno: 6:34pm On Mar 20
I remember during our time, all these organizations & banks dey ask for 22 years max, when I don pass that age solidly with like two full yearsgrin
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by abba190: 7:01pm On Mar 20
youngsum:
ok bi@praud
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by abba190: 7:03pm On Mar 20
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha 🤣, or Kilishi, Brabisco, Waina , Fura dai Nono wink
or go to baby factory and impregnate young girls and sell the babies ,after they grow they become bi@prauds and vote pitobi grin grin
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Focusmind: 7:09pm On Mar 20
grin grin grin

See anger everywhere from people above

This is why graduates from Covenant, Afe Babalola, Reedmer and Madona Universities are dominating graduate trainee positions in companies these days. They are the most likely people to graduate and do their NYSC on time before the age of 26.

I graduated at the age of 23 because I did a five year course in 2003 , completed my own NYSC at 25 and wrote more than 10 aptitude tests by age 26. Got a graduate trainee job with an investment bank at 26, which was the age they put during the job advert.

Graduate or Management Trainee position remains the best route to break into corporate world. An opportunity to be trained and groomed by a well-known bank, consulting firm, IOCs, Multinational or a "juicy" agency of government like NNPC or CBN is a sure guide to a "prosperous" career in the future.

If you are lucky to get such an opportunity, do not waste it.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Incandescent(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20
Focusmind:
grin grin grin

See anger everywhere from people above

This is why graduates from Covenant, Afe Babalola, Reedmer and Madona Universities are dominating graduate trainee positions in companies these days. They are the most likely people to graduate and do their NYSC on time before the age of 26.

I graduated at the age of 23 because I did a five year course in 2003 , completed my own NYSC at 25 and wrote more than 10 aptitude tests by age 26. Got a graduate trainee job with an investment bank at 26, which was the age they put during the job advert.

Graduate or Management Trainee position remains the best route to break into corporate world. An opportunity to be trained and groomed by a well-known bank, consulting firm, IOCs, Multinational or a "juicy" agency of government like NNPC or CBN is a sure guide to a "prosperous" career in the future.

If you are lucky to get such an opportunity, do not waste it.

I graduated at 19 and I'm not doing badly now by God's grace but that's not the case for everyone so this argument is very shallow

Do a quick search online and compare the requirements for Deloitte Graduate Trainee jobs in UK, South Africa and any country..Just do a quick search and you would know you're wrong.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Bussy23(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20
They are obviously looking forward to employ graduates from private institutions and the HR that adds 5 years experience to jobs with age limits 26 years are usually on weed before posting job description

1 Like

Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by HopeAlive16(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20
femi4:
Be maximum of 26 years old as at the date of application

Nonsense

This mentality hasn't changed in Nigeria
Don't mind them. That's why people lie about their age these days like it's nothing because the system puts them under pressure every damn time.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Mar 20
abba190:
or go to baby factory and impregnate young girls and sell the babies ,after they grow they become bi@prauds and vote pitobi grin grin
Stop fapping and get serious with your life, are you not tired of fapping/ betting daily because it has sapped all the nutrients in your miserable life sad
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by chipet67(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20
After 26 the brain begins to downgrade abi.
Ndi iberibe.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20
Moyinoluwa35:
All this 26 years , I rather use my time and search for SSN number
What will you do to ssn
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by fidet1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20
Great place to work
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by bisqit: 8:29pm On Mar 20
folake4u:

It is front page worthy.
You are not the target audience.
get out. Stupid gal
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by goggle48: 9:13pm On Mar 20
Na only Jesus get this requirements cause he started teaching in synogou at age 14 means he has PhD @ age 10.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by nuelson2016(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20
Gbamsolutely.,recently Youth of Enterprise (YoE) did theirs, I also applied.,scored well in the pretest, choosed a date for my Virtual exams (which was well invigilated from their server).
Scored past the passmark, they even sent a Congratulatory mail to me and others.
Everything was seeming good, I was even able to upload my NYSC discharge Certificate and Bank details (BVN Inclusive).
Alas! We were dropped due to slight age gap from the requirement (18 - 26 years).,same thing a Girl that scores about 85/100%., we got talking in our WhatsApp DM & she spilled the tea!

'I tell her sey na same Motor cari us dey go - Age factor & we laughed it off 😁😁😄😄'

It's well!!

Lamasta:
26 yrs at the time of application
This is the reason people forge their age

1 Like

Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by folake4u(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20
bisqit:
get out. Stupid gal

No, you get out. Miserable foòl.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by jackspy: 11:18pm On Mar 20
Incandescent:

I graduated at 19 and I'm not doing badly now by God's grace but that's not the case for everyone so this argument is very shallow

Do a quick search online and compare the requirements for Deloitte Graduate Trainee jobs in UK, South Africa and any country..Just do a quick search and you would know you're wrong.

do I understand what you mean? yes but please note that employment laws, labour laws in countries are all different.
every multi-national org still respects the laws of the land. no one wants a regulator on their necks.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by abba190: 11:40pm On Mar 20
AngelicBeing:
Stop fapping and get serious with your life, are you not tired of fapping/ betting daily because it has sapped all the nutrients in your miserable life sad
ignore the dogs when they bark cool
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by bisqit: 12:59am On Mar 21
folake4u:

No, you get out. Miserable foòl.
I can't wait to fúck the feminist out of you
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by 1972xy: 2:11am On Mar 21
I need a team of 7 to form a " Deloitte"
If you are qualified and interested please send me a DM.
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by AngelicBeing: 4:10am On Mar 21
abba190:
l am a dog and a miserable fapping master, poor ,jobless and frustrated in life, ,cool
Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by folake4u(f): 6:12am On Mar 21
bisqit:
I can't wait to fúck the feminist out of you

Go and fuçk the females in your lineage first.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment by Moskido: 1:58pm On Mar 25
folake4u:

Go and fuçk the females in your lineage first.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Attributes Employers Look For In A Candidate / 12 Common Job Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / What Do Recruiters Look For In A Resumé At First Glance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.