Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Contact Of Ikoyi Registry Staff For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contact Of Ikoyi Registry Staff For Marriage (128 Views)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Ikoyi Registry Staff For Marriage by beekind: 5:37pm On Mar 20
Hi everyone,
ANyone know the contact of IKOYI registry staff for marriage ?
I'd prefer to go through a registry staff to handle all the processes .

Kindly assist.
Re: Contact Of Ikoyi Registry Staff For Marriage by bigl: 6:34pm On Mar 20
And if i may ask, why do you want to waste your money, using ikoyi registry when you can equally use others?

beekind:
Hi everyone,
ANyone know the contact of IKOYI registry staff for marriage ?
I'd prefer to go through a registry staff to handle all the processes .

Kindly assist.
Re: Contact Of Ikoyi Registry Staff For Marriage by beekind: 6:51pm On Mar 20
bigl:
And if i may ask, why do you want to waste your money, using ikoyi registry when you can equally use others?

It's due to personal reasons, can you please help source for the requested info ?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Herbal Plants, Roots, Spices & Other Life Plants In Lagos, Nigeria / Suggest The Best Washing Machine To Get / Divorce Is Bad But Murder Whether Physical Or Emotional Is Worse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.