Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) (34059 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Looter100: 8:44pm On Mar 20
fidel2:
Isorite ......instead of doing something tangible for him na suv you go buy? Even the father self they celebrate. Shey na for village him go dey drive the suv.
let's stop dictating how people spend their my moments we're all dust at the end ,this is not the last time you'll see such still yours words still unheard!!
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Looter100: 8:47pm On Mar 20
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

An African man just want to make it to oppress his fellow Africans

Now the feeling of I’ve arrived, I must pepper them, I must show them, na we dey here.

See as those one kneel down begin singing praises to their dead god from Israel that gives no shit about them. Africa!!!

On top how much? Convert his whole money into a single cheque and multiply it by 10, it’s not up to 10% of the account balance of a 19 year old girl in America working and earning legitimately.

Pitiful
so he has to be compared to 19 yo she to change what ??, ,Is that's the right life?? life??
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by NewDea4: 9:00pm On Mar 20
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig0wTu7Nyzs

Make baba dey wait for special fraud unit
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Subonbon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20
frankson1:
His parents won't ask for his office ID card now they've not started singing "had I known" song undecided

EFCC over to you since he refused to 'press' quietly after receiving his first jackpot.
we just calm dey watch... Na later may we not hear reverse my man..... Na my papa you go use wine dey wash hand make him disappoint you by asking wetin you dey work undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Killermamba: 9:12pm On Mar 20
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig0wTu7Nyzs

after 6 months now you go hear say papa don RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by RickyJesus: 9:14pm On Mar 20
owiko:
Legit hustlers rarely treat money as piece of shit!
False. Money na water.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Tzar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20
Stupid post depicting poverty mentality and madness.
Not one mention of the work the so called big boy is doing to warrant his need to compensate for a deficiency in his life with a show of recklessness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20
cheesy
bablon20:
The father should be ready to donate his head for his son's next ritual.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Boyjaco: 9:51pm On Mar 20
exactly bro legit hustle either business or
white colar job will never do that check the reasoning na u go say d money no be legit
owiko:
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:56pm On Mar 20
Maga don pay
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by sacrono: 10:00pm On Mar 20
This is the stuff of Nollywood movies. Lmao
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by West501(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20
owiko:

✔️✔️✔️
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Omoawoke: 10:51pm On Mar 20
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by LegacyB: 11:05pm On Mar 20
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

Now the feeling of I’ve arrived, I must pepper them, I must show them, na we dey here.

See as those one kneel down begin singing praises to their dead god from Israel that gives no shit about them. Africa!!!

On top how much? Convert his whole money into a single cheque and multiply it by 10, it’s not up to 10% of the account balance of a 19 year old girl in America working and earning legitimately.

Pitiful

Something about the universe is the interesting way it uses karma to visit people when they least expected it.

You made this statement, someone somewhere reads it here on nairaland and gets motivated to get rich in whatever means.. The person decided to try out yahoo plus. Baba tell him to bring a girl for rituals, the boy kidnaps a girl who happens to be your sister.
Now you begin to cry, but you forgot the chain of action started from you and from the very stupid and idiotic statement you made carelessly .

Or what if the boy goes into kidnapping, arm robbery and you happen to be his first victim or someone very dear to you. Please remember you once made this statement!
Very nice write up.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by GenFunction: 11:05pm On Mar 20
Goodlady:
I just love the masquerades looks.
Oh this girl
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

Pitiful

Something about the universe is the interesting way it uses karma to visit people when they least expected it.

You made this statement, someone somewhere reads it here on nairaland and gets motivated to get rich in whatever means.. The person decided to try out yahoo plus. Baba tell him to bring a girl for rituals, the boy kidnaps a girl who happens to be your sister.
Now you begin to cry, but you forgot the chain of action started from you and from the very stupid and idiotic statement you made carelessly .

Or what if the boy goes into kidnapping, arm robbery and you happen to be his first victim or someone very dear to you. Please remember you once made this statement!

Thank you for wiping the kid with strong words. This is the pathetic situation we find ourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Trustmea: 11:37pm On Mar 20
Zico5:
Big boy or yahoo boy. You guys don't even know the meaning of big boy. So any fraudulent person with money is now big boy. Life?
How do you know he is a fraudulent person? So any young guy who has made money is into fraud? What a warp mentality.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20
fidel2:
Isorite ......instead of doing something tangible for him na suv you go buy? Even the father self they celebrate. Shey na for village him go dey drive the suv.
anywhere wey in like make he drive am nothing concern you
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Trustmea: 11:47pm On Mar 20
Calitoscassius:
Days has gone when Naigeerian parents querry their children on their source of wealth or earnings.

I remember when i came home from school with a bicycle that didn't belong to me, my parents chased me outta the house, yelling at me to return the bike to where ever da fork i got it from, said they don't remember buying any bike for me.

grin grin I stole the bike clearly.
Hehehehe the last sentence though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 11:53pm On Mar 20
Lol wink
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Light78: 11:56pm On Mar 20
African parents will never ask how he made the money. That's when they will start calling God, and saying their enemies have been put to shame.

There is one thing about life: the devil will give you with the right, and take with the left.

He will take everything he gave you back. ( It means everything about your life from the moment you accepted him, your money, properties, health, marriage, kids, cars, businesses and many more)
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by CJStarz: 1:17am On Mar 21
After this make we no come hear say d old man don kpai. All these G,-boys dey top up anyhow
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Zico5(m): 1:25am On Mar 21
Trustmea:

How do you know he is a fraudulent person? So any young guy who has made money is into fraud? What a warp mentality.
Then tell me his source of income? You are all birds of a feather
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Weknowbetter: 1:52am On Mar 21
Instead is asking the lord to do the same for you, nairaland.com comes with should've could've would've. Crabs In a barrel
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Kizzygentle: 2:48am On Mar 21
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

Pitiful

You don't know your destiny has been used already by politicians already... Keep decieving yourself.. U just one form preacher.. Preach Mr motivator..
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by saintnegroid(m): 5:36am On Mar 21
fidel2:
Looks like skit
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by diogo23: 5:39am On Mar 21
fidel2:
Poor man advising rich man , do you know them? Do you know other things he has done for the family and the father?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by crusufixo(m): 5:41am On Mar 21
owiko:

Exactly...... !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by ufotunang: 5:49am On Mar 21
He should had use the money to build a house in the city for his father and mother to live there comfortably and also renovate the village house
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Bellotelli: 5:58am On Mar 21
Jeshurun90:

Are you from the lineage of masquerades or do you worship masquerade? You will post picture of masquerade in most of your comment.
Good question. Maybe that masquerade gives her hope that at least she is more beautiful than something grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Cheedoh: 6:32am On Mar 21
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

Pitiful

Bro we get what he is doing is wrong but you sound extremely bitter like one of those so called hustlers took your woman from you, I’m sorry and I hope you heal. You may come from a good place but the way you rant on here . Everything really isn’t good up there I guess , remember !! People are watching
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Cheedoh: 6:34am On Mar 21
Sheuns:
EFFC and 1000 others liked this video.

if EFCC is investigating a 2010 Toyota Highlander then truly our country is bleeped up . #putvaluewhereitbelongs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.