Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) (34062 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by fidel2(m): 6:42am On Mar 21
diogo23:

Poor man advising rich man , do you know them? Do you know other things he has done for the family and the father?

Am richer than your entire family combined even your future generations unborn. Dnt be stupid next time.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:51am On Mar 21
No o, he go drive am for your own village. Stupid question from a broke ass niggar.

slimjohn2k5:
Shey na that village the father go drive that jeep
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by caye(m): 7:16am On Mar 21
We Nigerians are lost, I have to finally admit.

No one is even asking about the source of the money. With the underground killings of innocent people across the country, and we all are.pretending...the karma coming will be worse than Rwanda '94.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:20am On Mar 21
What makes him a big boy...?
Most dads like mine,won't let you do that. Which legit hustler does that?
Whatever the son does,it's certain he's not a a legit banker,lawyer,engineer, law enforcer or other jobs with a supervisory body. Only gee boys,Malaysia barons,idumota "importer, ndi exporter, next of kin, organ harvesters merchants or proxies,sumol gehl, big god etc can display these kind of pettiness,and when they do,it must be religiously captured for the press....tiktoktiktoktiktoktiktok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:21am On Mar 21
moneyissweet:
No o, he go drive am for your own village. Stupid question from a broke ass niggar.

You're a petty thief, no doubt about that....!
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:27am On Mar 21
caye:
We Nigerians are lost, I have to finally admit.

No one is even asking about the source of the money. With the underground killings of innocent people across the country, and we all are.pretending...the karma coming will be worse than Rwanda '94.
As in.....I keep on telling my wife that I belong to the last sane,humane generation with brain tissue rather than the tissue paper stuffed in genZ following me. Very pathetic kids every where. Want to live like kings without the weakest input of labor.....na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by uvie66: 8:26am On Mar 21
Omoawoke:
What a shame !

An African man just want to make it to oppress his fellow Africans

Now the feeling of I’ve arrived, I must pepper them, I must show them, na we dey here.

See as those one kneel down begin singing praises to their dead god from Israel that gives no shit about them. Africa!!!

On top how much? Convert his whole money into a single cheque and multiply it by 10, it’s not up to 10% of the account balance of a 19 year old girl in America working and earning legitimately.

Pitiful

Something about the universe is the interesting way it uses karma to visit people when they least expected it.

You made this statement, someone somewhere reads it here on nairaland and gets motivated to get rich in whatever means.. The person decided to try out yahoo plus. Baba tell him to bring a girl for rituals, the boy kidnaps a girl who happens to be your sister.
Now you begin to cry, but you forgot the chain of action started from you and from the very stupid and idiotic statement you made carelessly .

Or what if the boy goes into kidnapping, arm robbery and you happen to be his first victim or someone very dear to you. Please remember you once made this statement!
i concur, if everyone was a kidnapper, i wonder who will be left to kidnap.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by uvie66: 8:27am On Mar 21
Kizzygentle:
At least he bought his dad a jeep.. for the 1st time a father is benefitting from his child ... it has always been mothers ... Nice one brother...fathers also deserve to be celebrated and taken care of ..
.....and the father won't bother to ask how he made his money hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Apel147(m): 10:01am On Mar 21
Hope it is not ill gotten money?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by papyjaypaul: 11:00am On Mar 21
LagosFirstSon:
It could be that he just returned abroad with so much money

Maybe the popsy sold there land to sponsor the guy abroad and he made it big and decided to come back home and bless his dad

This is why an incomplete story should not be on FP. Details are lacking, turning us to gossip mill owners. What is BIG BOY
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by charlypoker(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21
E bi like this one wan use im papa subscribe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Kizzygentle: 4:13pm On Mar 21
uvie66:
.....and the father won't bother to ask how he made his money hmmmm
Them let them die in hunger... oga pack well.. everyone is scammer even a legitimate business man adds too much money on his goods and calls it profit while it's extortion what about your so call politician that has made us live in abject poverty while feeding fat on our resources . Go and question them.. even efcc we dey fight corruption dey embezzle our money .oga no go dey whine yourself o.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Omoawoke: 9:47pm On Mar 21
Kizzygentle:

You don't know your destiny has been used already by politicians already... Keep decieving yourself.. U just one form preacher.. Preach Mr motivator..

What makes you think everyone is suffering the same fate as you are?
I’m sorry, I’m arrogant and proud of it. In this life, I’d never taste poverty
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Kizzygentle: 7:56am On Mar 22
Omoawoke:

What makes you think everyone is suffering the same fate as you are?
I’m sorry, I’m arrogant and proud of it. In this life, I’d never taste poverty
So u are part of the people that don't want other people to progress because u are progressing.. So who is better... Bad belle them..
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Omoawoke: 11:27am On Mar 22
Kizzygentle:

So u are part of the people that don't want other people to progress because u are progressing.. So who is better... Bad belle them..

Suffering is a terrible thing and I can bet it has fvked up your mental health. Where did I mention that I don’t want people to progress?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) by Kizzygentle: 2:07pm On Mar 22
Omoawoke:

Suffering is a terrible thing and I can bet it has fvked up your mental health. Where did I mention that I don’t want people to progress?
U don't have to mention it my bro. I'm smart enough to get the msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.