Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders (62831 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by CountinBlessins(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20
Good one !! So Tinubu was the one to break the jinx?
So finally Nigerian government names Hausa criminals openly ?
Tinubu may yet surprise us all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by TooMuchStuff: 9:47pm On Mar 20
his
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by damosade(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20
donifecent:
All of them are Muslims

You expect Christian there?
We are not thought to cause mayhem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Jayhome24: 9:47pm On Mar 20
Good one at least now we know them enough of hidden them now DSS do your work.

God bless Nigeria and
God bless the Federal Govt for this courage revealling these bastards names.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Kizyte(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20
Hmmn
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by seeker121(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20
If this is true let them fire everyone involved and watch terrorism and banditry dying a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by waleolaniyan: 9:48pm On Mar 20
They festered well under the regime of your principal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by kenn4rill(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20
So Buhari knew these people and decided to look the other way? I'm not a fan of Nandi Kalu but since his name is not included in this list, the federal government should realise him unconditionally and go after these guys.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Ay77(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20
Something buhari couldn’t release for years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by ZombieTAMER: 9:49pm On Mar 20
Rubbish..

let me help you guys too

Abdulrashid Bunkum

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by skywalker240(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20
donifecent:
All of them are Muslims

Gbam

Bless up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Lanre1st(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20
Rubbish list,

I was expecting

Atiku Abubakar
Kazeem Shetima
Samuel Ortom
El Ruffai
Yari
Darius Ishaku
Tambuwal
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by justmondris: 9:50pm On Mar 20
Blackbard:
Former Assistant to Muhammadu Buhari on Digital Communications, Bashir Ahmad has taken to his social media page on Wednesday to react to the names of individuals suspected to be funding the activities of terrorists in the country.

Bashir Ahmad

Yeye list na ordinary men full the list.FG nor serious we know say na top leaders they actually fund those guys
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by ford101: 9:51pm On Mar 20
CountinBlessins:
Good one !! So Tinubu was the one to break the jinx?
So finally Nigerian government names Hausa criminals openly ?
Tinubu may yet surprise us all
lol so in ur mind you really think those are the main people lol.if 10 military generals names are not there then the are not serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Pray(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20
Sha pray not to be covered by terrorists.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20
Am sure he knows many of them personally
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by mrdharkchild(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20
kenn4rill:
So Buhari knew these people and decided to look the other way? I'm not a fan of Nandi Kalu but since his name is not included in this list, the federal government should realise him unconditionally and go after these guys.

Grammatical genocide.
Hehehehe.
Person wey no read the headline for think say u dey talk about something else.

Shift make I laff abeg

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by CountinBlessins(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20
ford101:
lol so in ur mind you really think those are the main people lol.

Even if they are just some, a Nigerian president has broken the jinx and named some!!

None ever did this before , that's the point! It was as if there was an unspoken rule to never expose northern crooks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by 3kay945(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20
And all there people will claim to be fasting during this Ramadan
cool

Oh... no!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Realdeals(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20
Buhari fails to release the list because he doesn't want to other regions to see the north in bad lights.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by dfrost: 9:54pm On Mar 20
vibbb:
I hope proper investigation is lunch and those found guilty should face the wrath of the law.

Definitely proper investigation will be 'dinner'.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by 3kay945(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20
CountinBlessins:

Even if they are just some, a Nigerian president has broken the jinx and named some!!

None ever did this before , that's the point! It was as of there was an unspoken rule to never expose northern crooks

I agree with you bro. I am shocked seeing the names. Many won't expect this. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by RickyJesus: 9:55pm On Mar 20
xukwaa:
Binance transactions flow through banks, yet it is difficult to unmask the transaction.
You don't know how p2p works, if you do you won't be saying this.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by VinnyBaba: 9:56pm On Mar 20
Where is MannaVultureGrills

See how Dem dey Expose ur Darling Daddy YANCH. embarassed cry

Tinibu has betrayed Bubu! sad

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by superCleanworks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20
vibbb:
I hope proper investigation is lunch and those found guilty should face the wrath of the law.

and breakfast too. very important.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by OChimex: 9:57pm On Mar 20
Mindlog:
Yimu and Buhari he served under couldn't do much despite knowing the funders.....If I hear say Bashir Ahmad is happy about the development! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come on, don't be gullible. Don't you know Tinibu is only a master strategist when it comes to lies and propaganda. The same way he hired fake bishops.

These names are all fake and cooked up to deceive gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Rebuker(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20
Just names? Where are there pictures?
This does not show any form of seriousness at all!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Houseontherock1: 10:00pm On Mar 20
Blackbard:
Former Assistant to Muhammadu Buhari on Digital Communications, Bashir Ahmad has taken to his social media page on Wednesday to react to the names of individuals suspected to be funding the activities of terrorists in the country.

Bashir Ahmad
Hope they are real peeps
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by OChimex: 10:00pm On Mar 20
oz4real83:
All the individuals from one part of the country embarassed, buhari protected them for 8 years and tried dissociating his ethnic group from all atrocities they were committing all over the country, Buhari made it look as if there were Edo herdsmen, igbo herdsmen, yoruba herdsmen, urhobo herdsmen, ijaw herdsmen, ikwere herdsmen, instead of the widely known FULANI HERDSMEN embarassed

😆.. So you believe Tinibu with this list? 😆 gullible Nigerians.
Tinibu is a master strategist when it comes to lies and propaganda. The same way he hired fake bishops, lies about subsidy etc.
The man runs a govt of lies. That's all he knows how to do.
Those names are fake. How come only bdc dey sponsor terrorist, why no governor present of former or minister or senetor dey that list?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by Pauliaette(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20
I don't blame una! Una know all these, why not eliminated them from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by JooEeL(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20
el rufai?? Patantami??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.