Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. (244 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. by ayolinger(m): 1:43am On Mar 21
Hi Guys. So my US Student Visa expired and I’m trying to do a drop shipping, but I want to do it without coming back to Nigeria. I want to ask if this is possible. Am I required to comeback to submit it myself and exit the US and re-enter with my renewed Visa? Or I can send my passport down to Nigeria and have it dropped on my behalf without any consequences?

I mean won’t my I-94 give me away that I didn’t leave the US?

Please I need genuine advice as I’m trying to avoid the cost and logistics of coming down to Nigeria, and also the wait till the visa is issued.

Thank you.
Re: HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. by ValCon888: 3:55am On Mar 21
You can continue to stay on an expired F1 visa so long you're still a student.

Re: HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. by otipoju(m): 5:50am On Mar 21
ayolinger:
Hi Guys. So my US Student Visa expired and I’m trying to do a drop shipping, but I want to do it without coming back to Nigeria. I want to ask if this is possible. Am I required to comeback to submit it myself and exit the US and re-enter with my renewed Visa? Or I can send my passport down to Nigeria and have it dropped on my behalf without any consequences?

Please I need genuine advice as I’m trying to avoid the cost and logistics of coming down to Nigeria, and also the wait till the visa is issued.

Thank you.
Re: HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. by ayolinger(m): 8:22am On Mar 21
ValCon888:
You can continue to stay on an expired F1 visa so long you're still a student.

Thank you! I’m aware of this but my issue is, I need to take a trip to Europe this summer, and I need to renew for that purpose. My issue is if I can do a drop off through a relative in Nigeria without physically being in Nigeria.
Re: HELP! I Am Trying To Renew My Student Visa Without Exiting The US. by Elohorp(f): 9:52am On Mar 21
ayolinger:

Thank you.

Get a visa assistant connected a good firm immediately,don't put yourself in a mess by trying to do it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Booking Appointments After Workshop Date / Six Girls Drown In Kebbi Canoe Mishap / Urgent Light Cargo To New Delhi From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.