Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama (14959 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by maasoap(m): 7:26am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:
how many barracks are built in the north? I am against the killing of the officers, but building a barrack there is uncall for
No, you're not, stop pretending! Go and stop them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by babz11(m): 7:27am On Mar 21
Better, build barracks on land that caused the dispute
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:27am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:
how many barracks are built in the north? I am against the killing of the officers, but building a barrack there is uncall for

Rest in peace...this is a dumbo question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:28am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:
Why?
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by 99thEnemy(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:
The military has more barracks in the North than other parts of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
The alleged plan to construct a military barracks on Okuama community soil, accompanied by the forceful demolition of houses, raises concerns for the rights and displacement of its residents.
They asked for it. The madness of their armed youths caused all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
cenaman:
Nigeria Army, bunch of unserious force.
if e sure for you, come out of your hideout
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Triangles1(m): 7:30am On Mar 21
otipoju:
Nigeria na just one very interesting place.

Eni ori yo odile.

No dey fight who get power pass you.
Some people's ancestral homes will be lost forever over the overzealousness of a few people.

That's just the fact, they believed south west are coward but they always have second thought before they do anything, had it been Yoruba are not smart, Sunday Igboho would've lead them to the angle of no return.

Cutting off the head is not the best medicine for headache.

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by DatNiggaDaz: 7:33am On Mar 21
grin

This was the plan all along. Niger deltans my brothers una don see am. Know your enemies.

You see the type of creatures that sre happy and supporting this massacre grin grin. I don talk am say the fulani dominated muslim army get plan to make we Niger deltans submissive grin grin

Make una wake up o. . Their conquered slave down south of the lower mudlim breed they happy supporting their attrocities to conquer us grin grin

Thesame thing dem do our brothers the south east

Islamization through muslim army conquest will fail in tge Niger Delta grin grin

Insha allah grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by stevups(m): 7:34am On Mar 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
The alleged plan to construct a military barracks on Okuama community soil, accompanied by the forceful demolition of houses, raises concerns for the rights and displacement of its residents.

Story
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by jasent(m): 7:36am On Mar 21
silvoclaira:

Pained
The oppression will soon reach your time, don't cry then o

3 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by SenatePresdo(m): 7:38am On Mar 21
madridguy:
Impressive.

Same you is against Israel decimating Palestinians because of what hamas did.

But you are here saying impressive on war crimes against your own country men because shooting hands killed soldiers.

Such a double standard, but that's what you guys lives for.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by SenatePresdo(m): 7:40am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:

Demolishing community houses to build army barracks on their soil.

Kai

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by SenatePresdo(m): 7:41am On Mar 21
Lamasta:
Way to go...It should be built on the land they are fighting for...

If it's the land they are fighting for, it would have been fair.

But they are demolishing community houses to build it on their ancestral soil.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Mar 21
In the North, barracks get attacked, so I fear for the armies that will be stationed there. After two years, men from the underworld or the other community on mask may attack them and they'll think it's Okuoma that did it.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by caye(m): 7:43am On Mar 21
This is an occupying force. It is to intimidate that community for a long time.

Southerners, let's not be so emotional when faced with problems. Careful use of logic and tactics , deep thinking is better.

Sad for the ppl of Ughelli.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Bfly: 7:46am On Mar 21
So reactive.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Astra101: 7:47am On Mar 21
I said it on a different thread when this killings happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Emyogalanya: 7:47am On Mar 21
otipoju:
Nigeria na just one very interesting place.

Eni ori yo odile.

No dey fight who get power pass you.
Some people's ancestral homes will be lost forever over the overzealousness of a few people.
Who even told you guys that its members of the community that carried out the attack? So all the Robberies that go on in high ways na local villagers dey do am ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Blitzerz: 7:49am On Mar 21
So they can monitor their criminal oil dealings for their masters

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by lexy2014: 7:50am On Mar 21
madridguy:
Impressive.

in what way?
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by wallarwallar(m): 7:50am On Mar 21
Better not just okuama alone but all over area consider isolated from the cities to protect vulnerable people from.all dis heartless criminals. Sincerely cities does not need military barracks as police formation are everywia around d cities so all barracks should be relocated to all dis trouble zones
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by lexy2014: 7:50am On Mar 21
Astra101:
I said it on a different thread when this killings happened

what will that achieve?
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by lexy2014: 7:51am On Mar 21
maasoap:

They asked for it. The madness of their armed youths caused all these

is it the people whose houses where razed that killed soldiers?

have the people who killed soldiers been caught?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by donkach: 7:52am On Mar 21
Because of crude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by pocom35: 7:53am On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:

Oga there are more military facilities and base in the north than south... this is common knowledge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by lexy2014: 7:53am On Mar 21
are they saying that because soldiers were killed in that community then the solution is to build a barrack there?

is building of barracks a strategic venture or one borne out of vengance?

is this how barracks have been built in every community in the north were soldiers have been killed?

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by alcuin(m): 7:56am On Mar 21
lexy2014:

This is the question I've been waiting for.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lifemanage: 7:57am On Mar 21
Vlibray:
Una get mind kill 16 soldiers. E no go better for una
After God, fear government
What about the hundreds wey de die like chicken in Kaduna and the north? Nigerians and hypocrisy sha eeee

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by KaptainAfrika: 8:00am On Mar 21
Soooo when are they going to build barracks in Boko Haram held territory

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by NaMe4: 8:04am On Mar 21
I hope far more efforts are put in place in the forests where bandits have made camps with hundreds of victims.

That should be the priority, especially with scarce resources.

Is the aim of building barracks in this Okuama community to put an end to the land dispute?

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Mar 21
lexy2014:

Paying for the sins of their untrained armed sons

Sad truth, they may never be caught. But some people will still pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / El-Rufai Commissions New EFCC Office In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Should Stop War Mongering or Else.... - Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.