Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama (14963 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Mar 21
jkpbestseries:
how many barracks are built in the north? I am against the killing of the officers, but building a barrack there is uncall for

Use your brain...what wrong in building barracks there?

North has the most barracks in Nigeria. Especially Kaduna
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Gbabe2: 1:23pm On Mar 21
My person, na true. I just dey laugh in swahili as things dey unfold. Nobody deserves to die like those people did. When a sinner is punished, the righteous partakes out of the suffering. Poor people.

otipoju:
Nigeria na just one very interesting place.

Eni ori yo odile.

No dey fight who get power pass you.
Some people's ancestral homes will be lost forever over the overzealousness of a few people.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Schprobs: 1:50pm On Mar 21
Morbeta11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/delta-killings-military-sets-to-build-barracks-on-okuama/

Very Good when two brothers fight, a stranger will herit the profit
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lamasta(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21
SenatePresdo:

Surely they ought to pay, but not this way.

Soldiers have been killed in their numbers in the north, no village has been razed down and barrack built on it.

The double standard.

The north has the highest no of military barracks in this country
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lifemanage: 2:14pm On Mar 21
Vlibray:

You are a brainless idiot.
I only raised an issue. You are definitely stupid, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Vlibray: 5:48pm On Mar 21
Lifemanage:

I only raised an issue. You are definitely stupid, no doubt
If you have brain you won't say your country's military personnels are dying like chicken.
Brainless goat like you
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by henrimoto(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21
Lamasta:
Way to go...It should be built on the land they are fighting for...
....If you check now, e go shock you say, the land wey them dey fight for no reach 5 hectares.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lifemanage: 6:08pm On Mar 21
Vlibray:

If you have brain you won't say your country's military personnels are dying like chicken.
Brainless goat like you
A military that are fighting an internal war with rag tag bandits and cannot fish them out na military be that? E reach civilians, they are showing unnecessary muscles. Continue in Ur delusion

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by afube: 6:23pm On Mar 21
otipoju:
Nigeria na just one very interesting place.

Eni ori yo odile.

No dey fight who get power pass you.
Some people's ancestral homes will be lost forever over the overzealousness of a few people.

You don't assault or kill a law enforcement officer...no matter the validity of your grievance, you become guilty immediately.

Them plenty pass you, them get arms and ammunition pass you and they have money more than you.

Spoken and articulated like the well bred coward YOU ARE!!! Why did the Afghanistanis defeat Great britain,Soviet union,India and Nato all within 100 years of conflict! The black negroid man ( minus the great Igbo Man) is an abominable coward........the only territory we have ever conquered is the undulating heights and valleys of a woman's body...............you lot get on my last nerves! **spits**

2 Likes

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Vlibray: 6:47pm On Mar 21
Lifemanage:

A military that are fighting an internal war with rag tag bandits and cannot fish them out na military be that? E reach civilians, they are showing unnecessary muscles. Continue in Ur delusion
Dude, you are brainless

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lamasta(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21
henrimoto:
....If you check now, e go shock you say, the land wey them dey fight for no reach 5 hectares.

No be lie....

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Lifemanage: 8:27pm On Mar 21
Vlibray:

Dude, you are brainless
Another lie, you are brain-foolish

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Ojemedad: 8:33pm On Mar 21
Let them go build barrack in sambisa and katsina
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by MomohMrMoore: 9:25pm On Mar 21
Lol, and for several decades now, they have not built a barrack in sambisa. Its okay oo.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Edembasilprutus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21
Na Delta den want build barracks
Waiting happen to sambisa forest

Why can't they also go there to build it?
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Litmus: 10:21pm On Mar 21
If this citing of a military base in the troubled Uroboh community is unavoidable then it may be prudent to also build a military base in the opposition Ijaw community.

These bases should be structurally modern ones fit for purpose, with solid parameter walls, and square, flat-roofed, official looking structures that look militaristic not cheap, triangle roofed type houses no different from civilian homes.

1 Like

Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by Vlibray: 10:29pm On Mar 21
Lifemanage:

Another lie, you are brain-foolish
I went through your post on here and I realised I shouldn't have engaged you in the first place..
Just keep this your stupidity online ok..
Make you no go buy market
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by alcuin(m): 12:22am On Mar 22
afube:

Spoken and articulated like the well bred coward YOU ARE!!! Why did the Afghanistanis defeat Great britain,Soviet union,India and Nato all within 100 years of conflict! The black negroid man ( minus the great Igbo Man) is an abominable coward........the only territory we have ever conquered is the undulating heights and valleys of a woman's body...............you lot get on my last nerves! **spits**

There's nobody more dangerous to freedom than a happy slave.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by otipoju(m): 12:27am On Mar 22
afube:

If you like spit out your belle...na you sabi.

Na your type go drag everybody go fight don go pass corner escape.

No be today. We know una type.

If to say you get military training, you go know say " retreat" and " do not engage " na part of warfare. It is not cowardice.

Before army sef begin fight, them go do "recon" to know understand the enemy,what's in store for them and decide how best to tackle the enemy.

You kill 16 Nigerian soldiers and knowing their modus operandi, you expect them not to kill any moving thing in sight and burn it to the ground and take over the your land.

Tell me what you gained in cutting off your head to spite your node.

I dont know your age oo, but you dey very very dense.I feel like slapping the stupidity out of you.

I won't insult your tribe but please tell me what territory the igbo tribe has conquered compared to the Benin or Yoruba whose empires had formiddable armies that conquered vast expanses of other nations territory.

Apart from the Nigerian Civil War, what war did your igbo tribe fight. What war did your igbo tribe win against any other tribe.

You emotions always becloud your reasoning.
Without reasoning, you can't strategise. Without strategy you can't win big.
Re: Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama by rationalhuman(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22
Its a myth to scare ignorant white people that afghans were not ruled over by others. Afghanistan was part of Indian empires predates to Kassites, and Medes unification of Persia.

Afghanistan, NWF (FATA), Today`s Pakistan were ruled by Sikh Empire of India in very MODERN TIMES. Kabul and Kandahar ware proper admiration zones of Sikh Empires.
afube:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.