Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi May Win 2027 My Reason (1944 Views)

Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by fergie001: 7:49pm On Mar 21
chopnaira:

So Obi's career is done for. grin
Well, only God can tell ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by victorDanladi: 7:50pm On Mar 21
Ofunaofu:

But Tinubu betrayed him
How did Tinubu betray him when his homeboy are the speaker,deputy CBN governor,SA on policy coordination etc.

You k ow nothing

Meanwhile OBI is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Ofunaofu: 7:52pm On Mar 21
victorDanladi:

How did Tinubu betray him when his homeboy are the speaker,deputy CBN governor,SA on policy coordination etc.

You k ow nothing

Meanwhile OBI is going nowhere

You actually know nothing.

Tinubu betrayed him by setting him up to be embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by danijesus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21
In a free and fair election obi would win,but with the current rigged electoral law it is highly impossible
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21
The best thing for Nigeria is for Tinubu to continue till 2031 if health permits him.

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by richie240: 8:28pm On Mar 21
Galatians 4:1
Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
4:2 But is under tutors and governors
until the time appointed of the father.
Nor be by nzorgbu-nzorgbu!
Nor be by throwing tantrums upandan insulting everybody.

My ppl talk say "six packs nor dey open door; na d person wey hold key dey enter d room"

If u know u know......if not, then fogerrabourit!
cool
danijesus:
In a free and fair election obi would win,but with the current rigged electoral law it is highly impossible

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by seunowa(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Lol, just go and pray Obi doesn't go back to PDP.

It will be the end of the road for tinupoo
If Atiku should back down for girigiri obi and pdp adopted obi as her standard bearer. Tinubu will be announced winner of the election by a wide margin before 2pm on the election day
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by richie240: 8:30pm On Mar 21
This post reeks of (coded) painment!
Abagworo:
The best thing for Nigeria is for Tinubu to continue till 2031 if health permits him.
You are sighted!
cool

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by danijesus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21
seunowa:

If Atiku should back down for girigiri obi and pdp adopted obi as her standard bearer. Tinubu will be announced winner of the election by a wide margin before 2pm on the election day
lies! TINIBULATION will have to depend on INEC to conjure numbers for him because outside that obi go clear all the region apart from southwest

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Paramount01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21
IamANigerianMan:
It is very clear now that EL-RUFAI is contesting 2027 under SDP and I can tell you for free that he will win north west and east except Adamawa and Taraba state which would surely be taken by OBI or PDP( Atiku)...

North Central, south east , south south would be taken by OBI......Obi may win 2027

So Tinubu truly won, I thought you said is a stolen mandats

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by IamANigerianMan: 9:36pm On Mar 21
Paramount01:

So Tinubu truly won, I thought you said is a stolen mandats
Tinubu did not win, we are talking of 2027
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by soil4soil(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21
IamANigerianMan:
It is very clear now that EL-RUFAI is contesting 2027 under SDP and I can tell you for free that he will win north west and east except Adamawa and Taraba state which would surely be taken by OBI or PDP( Atiku)...

North Central, south east , south south would be taken by OBI......Obi may win 2027

Dey dream . I like your dream
Please don't wake from your sleep so that you will continue to dream and it might just happen in your dream.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by AfonjaScud: 10:03pm On Mar 21
nlreserve:
If the ambiguities in the electoral reforms are not fixed, the highest bidder would win as usual. And you know, Obi doesn't do such nonsense bribing.

I sighted helinues here. I thought he had packed up

Stop deceiving yourselves.
Even after your silly 'e no dey give shishi' got bursted, you still repeat the trash.
Don't you have a shame ?

2 Likes

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by AfonjaScud: 10:05pm On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Lol, just go and pray Obi doesn't go back to PDP.

It will be the end of the road for tinupoo

Go back as 2nd fiddle ?
He will only labour in vain again.

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by AfonjaScud: 10:12pm On Mar 21
By the time 2027 comes, Tinubu's performance alone will campaign for him.
In addition, the fear of same-faith ticket thst made christians gave Obi protest votes in the NC, SW and SS would have dissipated thus making him lose a substantial number of votes for Tinubu.
No same Yoruba will ever have anything political to do with Obi and his obidients.
Even in SS, he has lost a lot of relevance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Pascal9: 10:24pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
With 10 years old refined Gordons Dry Gin on the side.
smiley ha ha ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Afamed: 10:38pm On Mar 21
Hobi bubbles will end the moment he fails to put LP candidate in Govt house come 2025 Govship election in Anambra.

I am 100% sure Soludo will end Obi minor popularity in 2025 Govship election in Anambra.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Paramount01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21
IamANigerianMan:

Tinubu did not win, we are talking of 2027

For real? Who now won?

2 Likes

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Afamed: 10:44pm On Mar 21
Paramount01:

For real? Who now won?

Don't waste your energy engaging him
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Pythagoras001: 10:49pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
No chance whatsoever, they missed that opportunity in 2023, Atiku defeat President Tinubu in the next general election? As a commoner he couldn’t, now Tinubu as president Atiku wants to contest against President Tinubu?

Impossible can never win, waste of time, and money that he doesn’t even have, please move on to issues more realistic.
good luck was defeated as a sitting president. There isa limit To how much you can rig
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by adefitim(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21
Have you forgotten the number of political parties that formed together before that could be achieved?
Pythagoras001:
good luck was defeated as a sitting president. There isa limit To how much you can rig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by blacknp(m): 12:07am On Mar 22
Pythagoras001:
Goodluck lost because the Northerners in Pdp rebelled against him, because of the question of whether he had done his 2 terms, the last 2 years of his boss Yar’adua, & his own win in 2011.

That issue has now been addressed by legislation, and the chief instigators of the rebellion, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal & Co, have since ported back to the umbrella party.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by chopnaira: 12:09am On Mar 22
Afamed:
Hobi bubbles will end the moment he fails to put LP candidate in Govt house come 2025 Govship election in Anambra.

I am 100% sure Soludo will end Obi minor popularity in 2025 Govship election in Anambra.
Anambra 2025, we would hear of Anambra Obidients supporting Soludo. Soludo will be re-elected. We saw Enugu Obidients supporting Mbah in Enugu last year, and we are seeing it in Edo State this year already.

The only place where they push the LP top to bottom nonsense is in the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Felabrity: 12:36am On Mar 22
El rufai is not contesting or winning any state

Stop smoking
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by omoharry(f): 3:21am On Mar 22
Obi should not contest again..Men too like power.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by haffaze777(m): 4:27am On Mar 22
Pascal9:
Colorado induced talk

Mkpuru miri u meant to saygrin
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by IamANigerianMan: 7:28am On Mar 22
soil4soil:

Dey dream . I like your dream
Please don't wake from your sleep so that you will continue to dream and it might just happen in your dream.
But Tinubu ran to EL-RUFAI yesterday why? If EL-RUFAI did not back-down Tinubu will do one term.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Ngorbungor(m): 7:54am On Mar 22
AfonjaScud:
By the time 2027 comes, Tinubu's performance alone will campaign for him.
In addition, the fear of same-faith ticket thst made christians gave Obi protest votes in the NC, SW and SS would have dissipated thus making him lose a substantial number of votes for Tinubu.
No same Yoruba will ever have anything political to do with Obi and his obidients.
Even in SS, he has lost a lot of relevance.

This is what you guys said before 2023 elections, "Obi can't win a single state, he will be betrayed by his people", even elrufai even said Obi will not win any state outside south east, and some picket of areas in Lagos. But he prove all of you wrong by winning south east, south south, Lagos , Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja, even 30% of Kaduna, Taraba etc. 2027 will be very difficult for anyone to predict.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by AfonjaScud: 10:21am On Mar 22
Ngorbungor:

This is what you guys said before 2023 elections, "Obi can't win a single state, he will be betrayed by his people", even elrufai even said Obi will not win any state outside south east, and some picket of areas in Lagos. But he prove all of you wrong by winning south east, south south, Lagos , Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja, even 30% of Kaduna, Taraba etc. 2027 will be very difficult for anyone to predict.

FYI, all the rigging tactics employed for Obi in the SE and Lagos will be seriously curtailed. It won't be business as usual.
Be not deceieved, all the religious protest votes he got outside of SE will no longer be feasible because the fears of christians would've been allayed.
The pockets of votes he got in some northern states were mainly from Ibos residents in those states. He cam forget any Yoruba votes in the SW.
His political relevance remains only with SE obidients.
You can also be sure that Atiku will run and is most likely pick a running mate from either SE or SS either of which will serve as a death knell for Obi.

Obidients' brash, violent, self-glorification and silly chest-beatinf after the presidential elections and Obi's inability to control and rein them in killed his presidential ambitions for life, take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption / Police Stop Salami Protesters From Entering National Assembly / Tinubu's Airline Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.