Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi May Win 2027 My Reason (1942 Views)

Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by soil4soil(m): 10:49am On Mar 22
IamANigerianMan:

But Tinubu ran to EL-RUFAI yesterday why? If EL-RUFAI did not back-down Tinubu will do one term.

Good luck to you on what you believe
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by danijesus(m): 11:35am On Mar 22
AfonjaScud:

FYI, all the rigging tactics employed for Obi in the SE and Lagos will be seriously curtailed. It won't be business as usual.
Be not deceieved, all the religious protest votes he got outside of SE will no longer be feasible because the fears of christians would've been allayed.
The pockets of votes he got in some northern states were mainly from Ibos residents in those states. He cam forget any Yoruba votes in the SW.
His political relevance remains only with SE obidients.
You can also be sure that Atiku will run and is most likely pick a running mate from either SE or SS either of which will serve as a death knell for Obi.

Obidients' brash, violent, self-glorification and silly chest-beatinf after the presidential elections and Obi's inability to control and rein them in killed his presidential ambitions for life, take it or leave it.
you are a bloody liar,Tinubu will not win any state outside southwest,by 2027 he would have been totally rejected by all making it difficult for him to rig
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by peleson1: 3:20pm On Mar 22
helinues:
What happened to all the predictions by ANAP poll abi wetin be their name?

Una no even dey learn a thing self

Mtcheeew
ANAP poll was so correct.

Election was rigged by inec as you all know for him..

The court backed it up hence tinubu is president.

But tinubu is working hard .

If he delivers on his promises,he may recontest n win..

Let me tell u all

All Nigerians want is good governance and social security. So if tinubu delivers... Even igbos will vote him
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by helinues: 3:26pm On Mar 22
peleson1:

ANAP poll was so correct.

Election was rigged by inec as you all know for him..

The court backed it up hence tinubu is president.

But tinubu is working hard .

If he delivers on his promises,he may recontest n win..

Let me tell u all

All Nigerians want is good governance and social security. So if tinubu delivers... Even igbos will vote him

Hehehehe, so INEC also rigged in Lagos state?
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by peleson1: 3:34pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Hehehehe, so INEC also rigged in Lagos state?

Yes sure .

The margin in which obi won was bigger but they couldn't rig it because Lagos is very much liberated and all eyes were kin to revolt ..

Look, I'm being real here..

I'm not a political jobber .

I analyse things frankly.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by helinues: 3:37pm On Mar 22
peleson1:

Yes sure .

The margin in which obi won was bigger but they couldn't rig it because Lagos is very much liberated and all eyes were kin to revolt ..

Look, I'm being real here..

I'm not a political jobber .

I analyse things frankly.

Toh.

Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Agulu polling unit where Peter Obi voted, mind you even if President Tinubu is that hated over there, the people in the same polling unit voted for Atiku in the last election. Could you tell us what we are missing here?
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Ikembeku: 3:47pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Toh.

Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Agulu polling unit where Peter Obi voted, mind you even if President Tinubu is that hated over there, the people in the same polling unit voted for Atiku in the last election. Could you tell us what we are missing here?

Is this the reason you have refused to look for a job?
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by peleson1: 3:49pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Toh.

Since 1999 till date , no presidential election was as agog as the 2023 election.

Obi enjoyed huge national and international acceptance .
All polls predicted obi to win.
Atiku was a spent force and a face of old factor.
It's not possible following the desaster of Buhari government to hand over to another northerner.
Even the Yoruba social cultural elites supported Igbo candidacy.

So it was a natural thing for Igbo to v it to maintain equity, fairness and social justice.

But few political jobbers who don't believe in fairness rather on the loop hole of tribalism and bitter politics to reap off the country continuously are what we have now.

The only fair options were obi
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by helinues: 3:52pm On Mar 22
peleson1:

Since 1999 till date , no presidential election was as agog as the 2023 election.

Obi enjoyed huge national and international acceptance .
All polls predicted obi to win.
Atiku was a spent force and a face of old factor.
It's not possible following the desaster of Buhari government to hand over to another northerner.
Even the Yoruba social cultural elites supported Igbo candidacy.

So it was a natural thing for Igbo to v it to maintain equity, fairness and social justice.

But few political jobbers who don't believe in fairness rather on the loop hole of tribalism and bitter politics to reap off the country continuously are what we have now.

The only fair options were obi

Obi enjoyed huge Online national and international acceptance

EOD
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by Ikembeku: 3:53pm On Mar 22
helinues:

EOD

Helinues get a job
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by peleson1: 4:12pm On Mar 22
helinues:

EOD

The reality is in ur face..

Lagos , Abuja, nasarrawa were big wins for Obi.

Imagine Tinubu loosing hugely in Lagos his homefront and Abuja the unity center .

Abuja is where all Nigerians are represented .

LP even won the only Senate seat in Abuja due to Obi 's influence and acceptance..

I believe u know the truth but due to ur Ill affiliation and what u represent on naira land,u won't want to give ur words more freedom.
What a burden actually.
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by maestroferddi: 4:59pm On Mar 22
danijesus:
lies! TINIBULATION will have to depend on INEC to conjure numbers for him because outside that obi go clear all the region apart from southwest
Peter Obi has to learn his lessons but he appears not to be doing that...

Winning elections in a fantastically corrupt entity like Nigeria should go beyond putting up weak gestures like breaking the Ramadan fast with some Muslims...

It needs painstaking effort and well -laid out planning...

What is Peter Obi doing about INEC and its predilection for election rigging? What is he doing about bringing up the issue of electronic voting?

I s he waiting till the next election before putting the framework to ensure that rigging will not be easy for the incumbent in future electiions.

Defeating Tinubu will be extremely difficult but it surely is not impossible...

What is doing to get Atiku who is certainly going nowhere as far as Nigerian politics is concerned to get on board in a merger to face APC in 2027?
Re: Obi May Win 2027 My Reason by maestroferddi: 5:05pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Toh.

You are a nitwit...

Why should a person vote for two bad candidates over a candidate who he knows will deliver?

Just to be seen as cosmopolitan or what?

If a corrupt Igboman was on that ticket, the Igbos will vote a non-Igbo over 1000 times...

We have no place for senseless tribalism and nepotism...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Vs Atiku / Abortion Bill? / Yes, Godfatherism Is Our Culture In Edo � Senator Ugbesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.