Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 (175 Views)

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by helinues: 10:31am On Mar 21
Obi might not be on the ballot in 2027. Under which political Party would he be contesting? Don't tell me LP cos he can't fund LP till 2027, moreover LP is currently in disarray

Would he returns to Pdp? That's like swallowing his own vomits

Form a new party? Obi don't have such money to waste?

Port to another party? That would make more jokes of him

Financially, Obi is stressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by Ofunaofu: 10:36am On Mar 21
helinues:
Obi might not be on the ballot in 2027. Under which political Party would he be contesting? Don't tell me LP cos he can't fund LP till 2027, moreover LP is currently in disarray

You are back at creating senseless threads

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by helinues: 10:41am On Mar 21
Ofunaofu:

You are back at creating senseless threads

While you always respond to threads senselessly .

Have you dropped your contributions on the topic before attacking the messenger?

Please don't derail this thread or I will report your moniker.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by Auxtan(m): 10:42am On Mar 21
Overthinking on another's headache will first kill you before it kills the pesin. For now, work towards adding to your Agbado monthly stipends before hunger kill you anụ!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by helinues: 10:44am On Mar 21
Auxtan:

You are back creating meaningless threads. Go and report me to Tinubu, anụ!

Those who don't have meaningful contributions to this thread should stay away or you shall all be reported.

Make una read rule 1 properly

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by Auxtan(m): 10:44am On Mar 21
helinues:

While you always respond to threads senselessly .

Have you dropped your contributions on the topic before attacking the messenger?

Please don't derail this thread or I will report your moniker.

Thank you
You are back creating meaningless threads. Go and report me to Tinubu, anụ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by Auxtan(m): 10:47am On Mar 21
helinues:

Those who don't have meaningful contributions to this thread should stay away or you shall all be reported.

Make una read rule 1 properly

Rule 1 sey I dwell on Nairaland like you? Nairaland is free to ban me and I won't care. I am here not to follow any rules but read and comment. Unlike you that you are paid by APC to post meaningless threads and comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Likely Odds Of Obi Not Contesting In 2027 by Cindypresh(f): 11:10am On Mar 21
helinues:

You're already talking about 2027 while the failure tinupoo you voted is not yet one year in office with nothing to show for it.

Go and see a psychiatrist

(1) (Reply)

Chief Solomon Aguene Affirm Position As President Ohaneze Ndigbo In Lagos, Count / Ganduje a.k.a Gandollar Is Living In A Fool's Paradise. By Chinedu Obigwe / Uganda's President Appoints Son As Head Of Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.