Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online (38485 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by HopeNeverDies: 12:11pm On Mar 21
Ghandush kabash...!!!
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by winner37(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21
This is just the beginning of fake life ....
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by cigaricon(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21
Kobicove:
So people actually by second hand/used wigs? shocked

You mean third-hand, cos the hair itself is initially second hand. Whether bought brand new, its's second hand already

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Josbreed: 12:20pm On Mar 21
Obierika:
The word mulluscum if from the word mollusc which refers to creatures with shells, I was actually expecting to see the pic of a lady who has started transforming into a snail or crab grin
Not creatures with shells but creatures with soft bodies like octopus, starfish, snails and slugs.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Tboysalau(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
If I buy clothes, I dey wash before wearing.
As a woman, our skins are so open to infections. Cos piss dey catch you and you decide to quickly branch a nearby bush to pee can give you a terrible toilet infection and itching you can treat for months.
May healings touch her.

So my advise for all is to clean, wash or sundry items before putting on the body.
I beg to disagree ma'am
Answering the call of nature in the bush can't cause the so called " toilet infection "

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by EducasionMe(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21
Was he dies or what?
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Mar 21
Gistmedia10:
In a concerning revelation, a woman is speaking out about her alleged contraction of the viral skin infection Molluscum Contagiosum after purchasing a wig online. This infection, caused by the molluscum contagiosum virus, typically results in benign growths on the skin.

The woman noticed small lesions appearing on her scalp and forehead shortly after using the wig. She expressed surprise and worry over the lack of warnings regarding potential health risks associated with the online wig purchase.

The woman is currently undergoing treatment for the infection and hopes her story will alert others to potential risks.

why is she expressing "surprise and worry over the lack of warnings regarding potential health risks associated with the online wig purchase."

God gave her hair. she said that the hair is not good enough and she is expecting someone to warn her not to be foolish when she chose to be foolish.

how does she now think that her new found motivational speaker role will discourage other women from despising their natural hair over foreign hair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by bablon20(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21
Olowo fowo r'arun

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by NaijaphiliaBlog: 12:25pm On Mar 21
Molluscum contagiosum, a.k.a. water warts, is a skin infection caused by a poxvirus called molluscum contagiosum virus.

The infection causes growths on the skin called Mollusca that may appear anywhere on the body.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by faithfull18(f): 12:26pm On Mar 21
Her skin is very sensitive.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by occfx: 12:29pm On Mar 21
Gistmedia10:
In a concerning revelation, a woman is speaking out about her alleged contraction of the viral skin infection Molluscum Contagiosum after purchasing a wig online. This infection, caused by the molluscum contagiosum virus, typically results in benign growths on the skin.

The woman noticed small lesions appearing on her scalp and forehead shortly after using the wig. She expressed surprise and worry over the lack of warnings regarding potential health risks associated with the online wig purchase.

The woman is currently undergoing treatment for the infection and hopes her story will alert others to potential risks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrv-MoS4940

She no wash am... Dirty girl. You bought Okirika and didn't wash it with hot water
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Mar 21
qtx:

Wen una de admire them wen them wear those fake things una no de remember, na now una remember say wetin do the natural hair, abi? Its like BAT my boi scolding INEC say why dem no fit conduct free and fair election when dem already snick am into office

are you part of the "una" that admires them?

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by pelumi25: 12:32pm On Mar 21
Shey na by force make una dey use this wig nii. I love it when you do you kolese or koroba or all back

Women and wahala

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Godstiger(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21
Case of buy one get one free
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by yahoodetector: 12:34pm On Mar 21
So apart from Candida, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Staph, HIV, Herpes that women carry about...Molluscum Contagiosum has now been added to the list?

Stay safe men! Don't allow any wig wearing vaginarian sit down near you.

These creatures harbour alot of diseases in them from their menstrual cavity to their scalp from their fake hair. 🤮🤮🤮
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Cmeo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21
I hope she has a receipt of the wig bought from Amazon and doctors prove that it was caused by he wig she bought on Amazon or else she should be ready for lawsuits from Amazon
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Obierika(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21
Josbreed:

Not creatures with shells but creatures with soft bodies like octopus, starfish, snails and slugs.

OK thanks for the correction, my biology is a bit rusty grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Procashtips(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
As a woman, our skins are so open to infections. Cos piss dey catch you and you decide to quickly branch a nearby bush to pee can give you a terrible toilet infection and itching you can treat for months.
May healings touch her.

Last year I recalled the sorry state of the toilet of immigration office of a state witheld. Looking at the toilet alone wanted to give me infection.
So my advise for all is to clean, wash or sundry items before putting on the body.

I m taking from live experience. The possibility is the busy, floor might v been contaminated.

How?

Are you going to allow your vagina touch the bare ground or bend too low that your urine touching the ground ends up bouncing up to touch your vagina?

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21
What is moscolenum for
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Johnboom: 12:40pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
May healings touch her.

Last year I recalled the sorry state of the toilet of immigration office of a state witheld. Looking at the toilet alone wanted to give me infection.

I v seenany being diagnosed with toilet infection from peeing on bush or floor of quiet places. The possibility is the that, the floor or bush might v been contaminated.
There is nothing like Toilet infection, stop spreading unscientific report.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Morbeta11(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21
makavalley:
How Odumeje go take pronounce this sickness na im ah dey reason for here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Woman: Molluscum Contagiosum..

Odumeje: Molocom costogsom....
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by onuman: 1:02pm On Mar 21
Gistmedia10:
In a concerning revelation, a woman is speaking out about her alleged contraction of the viral skin infection [bwig online. This infection, caused by the molluscum contagiosum virus, typically results in benign growths on the skin.

Which laboratory in Nigeria diagnosed Molluscum Contagiosum? Abeg..
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by geezville86: 1:02pm On Mar 21
makavalley:

haha….this!
The thought of what this would sound like got me reeling in laughter.

Ordinary hemorrhoid….bros dey ask say, hemoloid, who molo it?
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by onuman: 1:07pm On Mar 21
makavalley:

Ha.. This op is arming Odumeje with more bombastic words. Odumeje the comedian pastor.
I am not sure Odumeje can quote any chapter in the Holy book.
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Pootle: 1:09pm On Mar 21
god give you ur own u say e no reach grin grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:09pm On Mar 21
Obierika:
The word mulluscum if from the word mollusc which refers to creatures with shells, I was actually expecting to see the pic of a lady who has started transforming into a snail or crab grin

Too much sense no go kill u
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by blowjohn(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21
Her face turn to fura do nunu.

Wish her quick recovery
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by OJojossy10: 1:27pm On Mar 21
Molluscum: and she hasn't turned to any species of the phyllum Mollusca? Just as I was expecting one auntie like that to turn to an Elephant when the say she has contracted Elephantiasis......sadly, I was disappointed.

Gistmedia10:

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Kaycee54321(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I'll take natural braids whether cornrows or 'houseflies' or village princess hairdo or even full, uncombed, natural jagajaga hair on a woman over these plastic things anytime anyday.

Men like me don't even know which one is bone straight or which one currently sells at ₦300, 000 and above and we don't effing care!
Because, either we are totally indifferent to its value or we find it all disgusting.

Seconded Bruh.

Most ladies say they wear wigs because it's easier than brushing, plaiting, weaving their hair...and it protects their hair from breakage - can't fault their choices.

But I no just like wigs. Especially that hand movement when it's coming off the head to expose scalp covered in that nude coloured cap 😭

And then hung on a nail or over the head of a mannequin 💔

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by zagorakis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21
She can only deceive the gullible, not me and my people.
Molluscs contagiosum is an STD in adults.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Pat081: 1:36pm On Mar 21
Hmmm good for her lwant to do like others does not know what others go through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help! / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.