Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online (38398 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Gistmedia10: 11:14am On Mar 21
In a concerning revelation, a woman is speaking out about her alleged contraction of the viral skin infection Molluscum Contagiosum after purchasing a wig online. This infection, caused by the molluscum contagiosum virus, typically results in benign growths on the skin.

The woman noticed small lesions appearing on her scalp and forehead shortly after using the wig. She expressed surprise and worry over the lack of warnings regarding potential health risks associated with the online wig purchase.

The woman is currently undergoing treatment for the infection and hopes her story will alert others to potential risks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrv-MoS4940

1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Jovi10: 12:03pm On Mar 21
Wetin be this again bayi.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Teelabo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21
Sorry ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Obierika(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21
The word mulluscum if from the word mollusc which refers to creatures with shells, I was actually expecting to see the pic of a lady who has started transforming into a snail or crab grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Sabadon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21
grin grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Noniblaq(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21
Ehya, hope it is not serious sha. Meanwhile, I sell luxury vintage shirts for Alpha Males Only. See my thread for more info

3 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Goodlady(f): 12:04pm On Mar 21
If I buy clothes, I dey wash before wearing.
As a woman, our skins are so open to infections. Cos piss dey catch you and you decide to quickly branch at nearby bush or any public place to pee can give you a terrible toilet infection and itching you can treat for months.
May healings touch her.

Last year I recalled the sorry state of the toilet of immigration office of a state witheld. Looking at the toilet alone wanted to give me infection.
So my advise for all is to clean, wash or sundry items before putting on the body.
Tboysalau:

I beg to disagree ma'am
Answering the call of nature in the bush can't cause the so called " toilet infection "
I v seen many being diagnosed with toilet infection from peeing on bush or floor of quiet places. The possibility is the that, the floor or bush might v been contaminated.
A little opening of the vagina can make a woman to get infection. It's a very sensitive part of the female body.
Procashtips:

How?

Are you going to allow your vagina touch the bare ground or bend too low that your urine touching the ground ends up bouncing up to touch your vagina?
Na to remove am touch ground. Ask ya mom or sisters.
Johnboom:
There is nothing like Toilet infection, stop spreading unscientific report.
Are you a woman?
See his head like gonorrhea
virginchaser:

Possible reason some women stand, divide red Sea before allowing the dam to flow.
We still do and it's still not safe. Imagine having drops of pee on your undies when you are in a place without water. Best solution is to try and pee well before leaving home to places without good toilet.
Postinor:
dirty girl,why are you peeing in a bush
Lie say you never do short put before?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21
So people actually buy second hand/used wigs? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Iseoluwani: 12:04pm On Mar 21
grin
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by FactBoyz: 12:04pm On Mar 21
angry
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Joeclever: 12:04pm On Mar 21
This is terrible
The name alone fit cause heart attack
Abeg make women Dey careful with buying everything they see online or in the market.
See her face now
Kaii

7 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Johnson225(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21
smiley
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Coldfire0708: 12:04pm On Mar 21
Ask me wetin do natural hair.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by MaziObinnaokija: 12:04pm On Mar 21
sad she should drag that cloth down small to see the contagious and recommend solution.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Ekakamba: 12:05pm On Mar 21
Dem no still learn.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Olamicwoto: 12:05pm On Mar 21
Hmm dis is strong oo. I hope not corona virus or ebola

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Chasito(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21
Oyibo people and their wierd sickness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Chasito(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Sunnycliff(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21
Na she do herself as she no believe in her natural beauty

6 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by SultanOfAbia: 12:05pm On Mar 21
Ok
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by adigun3127: 12:06pm On Mar 21
Say sorry
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:07pm On Mar 21
To me, women who wear artificial wigs whether human hair, synthetic 'attach' or braids other than their natural hair come across to me as mannequins.

I simply see them as insecure people who are not comfortable in their own skin.

I'll take natural braids whether cornrows or 'houseflies' or village princess hairdo or even full, uncombed, natural jagajaga hair on a woman over these plastic things anytime anyday.

Men like me don't even know which one is bone straight or which one currently sells at ₦300, 000 and above and we don't effing care!
Because, either we are totally indifferent to its value or we find it all disgusting.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Caramia2020(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21
It's well
Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by afiaonline: 12:07pm On Mar 21
One have to be careful!

I am not sure you can contract this when you buy shoes sha LOL

Do you want to make money from reselling shoes, start with zero capital, no shop needed? Or just maybe you want get these shoes for personal use at 40 percent discount.

Click the link on my bio to get started

3 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by 4tomandchi: 12:07pm On Mar 21
That gender will still never learn

3 Likes

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Racoon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21
This is a highly contagious viral infection of the skin. Meanwhile, other slay Queens will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by makavalley(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21
How Odumeje go take pronounce this sickness na im ah dey reason for here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by Obakoolex(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21
grin Where did you get money for the wig

1 Like

Re: Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online by qtx(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21
Coldfire0708:
Ask me wetin do natural hair.
Wen una de admire them wen them wear those fake things una no de remember, na now una remember say wetin do the natural hair, abi? Its like BAT my boi scolding INEC say why dem no fit conduct free and fair election when dem already snick am into office

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.