Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman (241 Views)

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Emm4: 11:52am On Mar 21
This woman claimed to have died and later came back. Her experience in heaven is intriguing. You may want to read her experience in heaven and that of several others:

https://theskynow.com/2024/02/24/i-met-my-mom-in-heaven-she-told-me-to-go-back-woman-speaks-about-her-nde/?fbclid=IwAR0ziL3Ji_2Uus2zzuMBjZOFzLtxwPo5RWBiInlwiMo9S08F5dYt6yvx27o
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Mar 21
Emm4:

This woman claimed to have died and later came back. Her experience in heaven is intriguing. You may want to read her experience in heaven and that of several others:
Religion is indeed of the Antichrist! undecided

By circulating these stories, OP, your opinion seems to be clearly against Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ said no one would be sent back from the dead to work the living. Jesus Christ also said that no one would enter into Heaven(Eternal Reward) or Hell(Eternal Damnation) until after He has returned and judged the sheep and goats in His Kingdom. undecided

But clearly, not only do you believe in Jesus Christ, you also believe these individuals who make these claims of their experiences know better than He does. That is pretty much a sane conclusion to reach from your many threads connecting these tales to Heaven and Helll. undecided
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Emm4: 3:57pm On Mar 21
@Kobojunkie, Apparently, you are saying what Jesus did not say! Could you please quote a Bible verse to corroborate your assertion?
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Mar 21
Emm4:
■@Kobojunkie, Apparently, you are saying what Jesus did not say! Could you please quote a Bible verse to corroborate your assertion?
Are you kidding me? You don't even know what Jesus Christ said in His Gospel? shocked

Go to and read carefully, until you fully grasp His messages in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Luke 16 vs 19 - 31. In John 14, Jesus Christ even informed His followers that they can only enter into the place He has gone to prepare for them in His Father's house only after He has returned to take them there, not before that.
1 Jesus said, “Don’t be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me.
2 There are many rooms in my Father’s house. I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
3 After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back. Then I will take you with me, so that you can be where I am.
4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” - John 14 vs 1 - 4
If Jesus Christ's very first disciples, who walked with Him almost 2000 years ago, are still in their graves waiting for Him to return and then take Him to His Father's House as He promised, how did these other people whom you believe so much in manage to enter into the Father's house without Jesus Christ needing to return to take them there? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Emm4: 10:30am On Mar 22
Kobojunkie:
Are you kidding me? You don't even know what Jesus Christ said in His Gospel? shocked

Go to and read carefully, until you fully grasp His messages in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Luke 16 vs 19 - 31. In John 14, Jesus Christ even informed His followers that they can only enter into the place He has gone to prepare for them in His Father's house only after He has returned to take them there, not before that.
If Jesus Christ's very first disciples, who walked with Him almost 2000 years ago, are still in their graves waiting for Him to return and then take Him to His Father's House as He promised, how did these other people whom you believe so much in manage to enter into the Father's house without Jesus Christ needing to return to take them there? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can perceive your ignorance on the Infallible Word of God. Firstly, you said heaven is “eternal reward”, that is not just an erroneous interpretation on God’s Word but also bizarre. You need to know the distinction between God’s gift and reward.

And further, all the Bibld passages you quoted have nothing to do with your assertions. Mat 25:31-46 is referring to “Judgment of the Nations”, Lk 16:19-31, which you may consider a parable (when it is not) is referring to the “State of the dead”. John 5:19-29 got fulfilled at the cross.

Apostle Paul is no longer in the grave. His body could be there but not his His Soul!

Philippians 1:23 (KJV) “ For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better”

I encourage you to be humble to learn, rather than making submissions of things you have no knowledge of.
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Mar 22
Emm4:
■ I can perceive your ignorance on the Infallible Word of God. Firstly, you said heaven is “eternal reward”, that is not just an erroneous interpretation on God’s Word but also bizarre. You need to know the distinction between God’s gift and reward. And further, all the Bibld passages you quoted have nothing to do with your assertions. Mat 25:31-46 is referring to “Judgment of the Nations”, Lk 16:19-31, which you may consider a parable (when it is not) is referring to the “State of the dead”. John 5:19-29 got fulfilled at the cross.
Are you certain you did read the passage? undecided
31 “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32 All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35 It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36 When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39 When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40 “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’
41 “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43 When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44 “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45 “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46 “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.” - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46
The ones that will go out to gather, separate, and usher the sheep and goats into either Eternal reward or Eternal damnation are the angels that are to come with Him. They are the servants described in the parable of Wheat and Tares to handle the final harvest that is to come. undecided
24 Then Jesus used another story to teach them. Jesus said, “God’s kingdom is like a man who planted good seed in his field.
25 That night, while everyone was asleep, the man’s enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat and then left.
26 Later, the wheat grew, and heads of grain grew on the plants. But at the same time the weeds also grew.
27 Then the man’s servants came to him and said, ‘You planted good seed in your field. Where did the weeds come from?’
28 “The man answered, ‘An enemy planted weeds.’ “The servants asked, ‘Do you want us to go and pull up the weeds?’
29 “He answered, ‘No, because when you pull up the weeds, you might also pull up the wheat.
30 Let the weeds and the wheat grow together until the harvest time. At the harvest time I will tell the workers this: First, gather the weeds and tie them together to be burned. Then gather the wheat and bring it to my barn.’” - Matthew 13 vs 24 - 30
You mean Jesus Christ coming back to judge the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God and then either rewarding them for works done is instead what you consider the judgment of nations? You don't read at all, do you? You simply blindly assert that which you have been fed by your religious overlords, abi? undecided
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Mar 22
Emm4:
Apostle Paul is no longer in the grave. His body could be there but not his His Soul! Philippians 1:23 (KJV) “ For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better” I encourage you to be humble to learn, rather than making submissions of things you have no knowledge of.
So, even though the promise Jesus Christ clearly made to His followers is that He would first comeback for them, you believe, against Jesus Christ, that Paul somehow found a way to not only override Jesus Christ but equally gain access to the Heaven that belongs to Jesus Christ without Jesus Christ say so? Basically, Paul is another way for you meaning Jesus Christ was a liar when He said He was the only way. lipsrsealed

You religious folks never cease to amaze the way you throw Jesus Christ under the bus so readily all so you can lift up your various lies well above Him! lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Emm4: 5:02pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
So, even though the promise Jesus Christ clearly made to His followers is that He would first comeback for them, you believe, against Jesus Christ, that Paul somehow found a way to not only override Jesus Christ but equally gain access to the Heaven that belongs to Jesus Christ without Jesus Christ say so? Basically, Paul is another way for you meaning Jesus Christ was a liar when He said He was the only way. lipsrsealed

You religious folks never cease to amaze the way you throw Jesus Christ under the bus so readily all so you can lift up your various lies well above Him! lipsrsealed

To avoid committing sin unknowingly, I encourage you to desist from using your own ignorance to think Christ is left aside when it is NOT SO!

The passages you quoted have no affiliation with this matter and your explanations are SIMPLY your idea; what you THINK about the quoted passages.

Stephen, the first Martyr saw Christ standing at God’s right hand and he asked that Jesus Christ should receive HIS SPIRIT to himself.

By your own theology that everyone is still in their graves, you meant that all those believers in Christ who were not privileged to be buried but were rather consumed by wild lives as food in those days during the Roman persecution are NOWHERE and NO MORE!

But you Failed to know that there is a difference between the soul and the body.

Don't claim you are on the side of Jesus when your above comments are tissues of lies.
Re: I Saw My Mom In Heaven, Asked Me To Go Back- Woman by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Mar 23
Emm4:
■ To avoid committing sin unknowingly, I encourage you to desist from using your own ignorance to think Christ is left aside when it is NOT SO! The passages you quoted have no affiliation with this matter and your explanations are SIMPLY your idea; what you THINK about the quoted passages. Stephen, the first Martyr saw Christ standing at God’s right hand and he asked that Jesus Christ should receive HIS SPIRIT to himself.
By your own theology that everyone is still in their graves, you meant that all those believers in Christ who were not privileged to be buried but were rather consumed by wild lives as food in those days during the Roman persecution are NOWHERE and NO MORE! But you Failed to know that there is a difference between the soul and the body. Don't claim you are on the side of Jesus when your above comments are tissues of lies.
So, where you have Jesus Christ Himself describing the events to take place when He returns again to judge the Sheep and goats in His flock, the judgment He promised would happen before He then ushers people into eternal reward or eternal damnation has nothing to do with the teachings of the same Jesus Christ who promised His disciples that it is only after He has returned that He would take them back to His Father's house with Him? WOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Look at this one, intelligent by half!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Grave is the place of death, not the literal six-foot-deep hole you dig in the ground to store your dead bodies in. Jesus Christ Himself said He would be in the grave for 3 days, but guess what? He literally hung dead high up on a tree/cross for at least 24 hours of those 3 days he predicted. Do you take that to equally mean that Jesus Christ lied because He was not in a hole in the ground for 3 straight days? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

The Christian’s Badge / It Might Be Hard But Not Impossible / I Was Told By Somebody That Was Told That He Was Told That......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.