Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment (9604 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by maasoap(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21
Shuaibu must be impeached, he must not be allowed to enjoy pension of being the deputy gov grin grin grin. He deserves whatever treatment he gets

1 Like

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by mkoabiola: 1:47pm On Mar 21
But what else does a deputy governor for 8 years stil want ..

If I have d opportunity of being a deputy governor for 8 years
.I m made for life

I go jus go rest jeje til another golden appointment or elective position comes my way .

Human being are just insatiable

1 Like

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Judolisco(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21
aieromon:

Read before posting!

I think say na edo court thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by izibili44: 1:55pm On Mar 21
Omo four years as vise never reach. Dey go
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by correctyourself(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21
farouk2much:
Someone should pls. Help me tell this man no be by force to rule........... He was rejected by the following.....
1. His government
2. His party
3. The people of edo
4. Court
And he never give up

He has only one option to be a governor.

He can choose to be the governor of his community grin
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by bibelo: 1:58pm On Mar 21
He's not ugly enough to be Edo gofernor.... Everyone who fought against a Godfather turns out to want be a Godfather when leaving office. A simple summary of 9ja politics. The list is endless
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by PANDA2: 2:13pm On Mar 21
This man don suffer
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Antoeni(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21
Even His Cult Group NBA AKA Aye Has Rejected Him too
farouk2much:
Someone should pls. Help me tell this man no be by force to rule........... He was rejected by the following.....
1. His government
2. His party
3. The people of edo
4. Court
And he never give up
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Kornfusedman: 2:26pm On Mar 21
adobebrittany:

And it looks like he'd be rejected at the pools if he miraculously scale through this quagmire... He's still keeping hope alive. Brother actually believes in one way or the other that light at
the end of the of Edo tunnel would shine... Is it good to indefatigable, unrelenting, and resilient? Shaibu is about to tell us.

Buhari and Alex Otti already told us
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by charlypoker(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Funflipper: 2:46pm On Mar 21
mkoabiola:

.I m made for life

I go jus go rest jeje til another golden appointment or elective position comes my way .

That dude has been in goverment right from his university days till date. From NANS president to Edo state house of assembly; to house of rep and then deputy governor. All back to back.
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by blacknp(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21
free2ryhme:

he should be impeached out of emotions, and yours is valid ?
What goes around comes around, he betrayed his Oga to dine with the devil, that same devil that he had the feast & banquet with, wants to sacrifice him, and now you want me to have sympathy for the Judas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by free2ryhme: 2:52pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
What goes around comes around, he betrayed his Oga to dine with the devil, now that devil he had the feast with, wants to sacrifice him, and now you want me to have sympathy for the Judas?

law works with evidence not emotion
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by blacknp(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21
free2ryhme:

law works with evidence not emotion
Na why dey go impeach the Judas, no emotions, The Federal High Court has thrown out his plea, no evidence, so now he should go back to Benin City with Air Peace, & face the people he had the banquet with.
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Cruzmaster: 2:56pm On Mar 21
farouk2much:
1. His government
2. His party
3. The people of edo
4. Court
And he never give up

He dey waste his time. His boss don already decided for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by sirray001: 3:04pm On Mar 21
SultanOfAbia:
THE WORST DEPUTY GOVERNOR angry
deputy Governor no de relevant in Nigeria
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Myrepublic(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21
IamAtAnger:
He's not a politician, was thinking this guy was smart sha... I wont be surprise that it cud be his wife pushing him.. fear women, very greedy creatures
Me too.. I thought he was smart in politics, but with his actions lately,he proved me wrong..
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21
Why is Mr Philip Shaibu in a hasty mood to become governor?

He can just chill up and wait when the ticket is zone to Edo north.

He just dey wahala himself too much.

Now the government wants to impeach him for constituting himself in a nuisance manner breeding lawlessness and social rancour across Edo state.

His boss, Governor Obaseki called him and appeal to him to take it easy.

But Philip is in a mad rush to hit it big at Osadebey Avenue.

He don dey collect from Obaseki WOTO WOTO !

1 Like

Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by ogbonti: 4:39pm On Mar 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool sope o ti lo. Farewell thou Shaibu

I said it here about 2 weeks ago - that Shaibu will know why Obaseki is called EMATON grin grin grin grin

small small Pilipi Shaibu, a miserable political lizard who thinks he is an indomitable crocodile grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Slurity(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21
OBASEKI USED AND DUMP SHUAIBU
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by mastermaestro(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21
mkoabiola:

.I m made for life

Human beings have a need tank that never fills up. Free political money and power are a wicked combo. I pray you get there for a firsthand experience. grin
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by mastermaestro(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21
Shuaibu didn't calculate well at all. He lost this battle long ago. I wonder who was urging him on. Maybe na one scam prophet somewhere dey give am mind and vibe.

He should have let go his ambition immediately Obaseki unveiled his preferred choice. If he felt he had a chance, he should have decamped early enough to another party to pursue his dream. He underestimated the powers of a governor. Governors are more powerful than party leadership, this he failed to realize.

Obaseki already learnt a lesson from the manner in which Oshiomhole humiliated him at his last APC primaries. Thus, he ensured that all holes that would give Shuaibu a chance were plugged.

Oga deputy, it's the end of the road for you now. Learn your lessons and come back wiser. Good luck!
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Iykenuwa(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21
SultanOfAbia:
THE WORST DEPUTY GOVERNOR angry

The very worst is his predecessor in office, Odubu.
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by aswani(m): 6:23am On Mar 22
Comrade Philip lost his mind when he set up parallel primaries, time to step aside or focus on a senatirial seat in his bid for political relevancy.

Thanks to him too for all he did for Insurance, I hear he is still registered as a player in the squad,maybe he can focus his energy for now on getting match fit.

He should have severed his ties with Obaseki when that one ran to PDP. It would have been two steps backward but he might have taken more than 3 steps forward by now.
Re: Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment by Ganbite: 10:55am On Mar 22
TriCee:
We don't usually hear anything about deputy governors. They are always silent doing their job, while being loyal.

But this one and very few others want to outshine their masters. How do you want to become governor in this Nigeria without being loyal?

Shuaibu needs to read the book called *48 Laws of Power* Never outshine your master, some of these politicians are just opportunist and lack the status quo to rule cuz if not that this one lack, he does know that u av to be very loyal or pretend to be so as to get to the top cuz it's your boss that will make you a boss if u re loyal enough ... Maybe APC is promising him heaven on earth forgetting that Oshiomole is still a Active member of APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! / Falana Asks EFCC To Probe FG Over $4bn Recovered Abacha Loot / 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.