Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend (22081 Views)

Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos / Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Yungwolf: 2:59pm On Mar 21
The arrest of a pregnant married woman for allegedly faking her own kidnapping and sharing the ransom with her boyfriend is a troubling and concerning incident. Such behavior not only undermines trust within relationships but also has serious legal implications. Faking a kidnapping can cause unnecessary panic and strain on law enforcement resources, diverting attention from genuine emergencies. Moreover, the act of sharing ransom money with a third party demonstrates a blatant disregard for ethical and legal boundaries. This case underscores the importance of honesty, integrity, and respect within relationships, as well as the need for thorough investigation and appropriate legal consequences for those involved in criminal activities.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

Continue, don't be surprised the children she might give birth to are not yours since you don't care if they bleep yours abi.
Thank God say God no be man. No bi me go toast them
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by benny24: 3:04pm On Mar 21
Islie:
• Another fakes own kidnap to test lover’s loyalty

https://thenationonlineng.net/married-woman-arrested-for-faking-kidnap-sharing-ransom-with-boyfriend/
This is a confirmation that the husband is not the biological owner of the pregnancy, the husband should use his tongue to count his teeth or continue to nurse another man's pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Goodnewsforlife: 3:06pm On Mar 21
broadman20:

Tinubu is the cause of everything if like take or leave it.

You came and destroy NIGERIA and made NIGERIANs to go into evils like never before.

Why was all these nonsense not happening during Obasanjo and Jonathan's government?

This is the question most of you mumu supporters refused to answer.

People that said; WHEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE AND WHEN THE WICKED TAKE OVER POWER THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU WILL BE HEARING.
no b igbo Man U b again?

Tinubu is responsible for all your problem now

One day U will tell us tinubu is d reason your prick no dey rise again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Procashtips(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21
You're obviously not the father of any child she must have had for you including the current pregnancy.

They marry financially stable men they don't love and go cheating with broke and unserious men.

Everything is business to an average woman - What they stand to gain!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Slurity(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

There is this unreasonably joy when you are banging another man's wife or another guys serious girl friend
That joy is the evidence of wickedness and devil possesses once life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Mar 21
Chiedozie Ubah her name speaks volumes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by southernbelle(f): 3:30pm On Mar 21
As high as the tension is in the country currently, it is sad to see that people still have the guts to arrange fake kidnaps. I hope they are dealt with appropriately and the incidents are put in their police records so that they live with the consequences of their actions.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by broadman20: 3:32pm On Mar 21
Alliswell248:

An obidafts spotted.

If you are terribly hungry...and a plate filled with excreta is given u to eat. Who you eat such because you are hungry?

Hand would soon touch you...
Emergency lovers of Nigeria...

Obi boys

Hahahaha hahahaha!

You people who has been stealing public funds hand will not touch you, it is us that is exposing you that hand will touch ABI?

Most of you think that God is a fool Abi?

You will reap all WICKEDNESS you are sowing in NIGERIA.

Lastly, can you just tell me Tinubu's private business before he joined politics?

Criminals parading as patriots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Freshboi316(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21
Some people na animals for this world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by oluwaseyi0: 3:35pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

Life is not an emotional stuff but created with principles "whatever you sow, that's what you will reap"

nah it's not

we were just told that so we could behave not necessarily because it was true

there are a million and 1 terrible things you could literally do and outrightly get away with if the institutions that are meant to bring you to justice are pieces of shit or you are able to outrightly outsmart them, that's why the most important thing is building strong institutions

if you allow someone to harm you and rely on God/nature to judge them you are on a long thing, if you allow someone to rob you and the police or necessarily agency refuse to or are incapable of arresting them trust me that your property is gone for good

all the slave trade no single iota of justice will come or ever come, some elite, religious leaders and world leaders understand this that's why they are acting invincible simply because our physical institutions are too weak against them
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by broadman20: 3:35pm On Mar 21
Goodnewsforlife:
no b igbo Man U b again?

Tinubu is responsible for all your problem now

One day U will tell us tinubu is d reason your prick no dey rise again

A good man will produce good things,

A bad man will produce bad things,

Please kindly tell me Tinubu's private business before joining politics?

Just simple question no Tinubu supporters has been able to answer, no be JuJu be that?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Boldideas: 3:41pm On Mar 21
Islie:
https://thenationonlineng.net/married-woman-arrested-for-faking-kidnap-sharing-ransom-with-boyfriend/

Am done with Nigerian girls!!!
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by blueAgent(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=129037388] see this one, I have Bleep two different someone wives and I never give a damn if they slept with mine ,Ithird one is even available but I haven't got her time yet[/quote.
Madman, in your mind na achievements to sleep with ppl wife .
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by georgeakins: 3:48pm On Mar 21
osuofia2:
smiley
Evil woman. Kudos to the CP FCT. He is doing wonder

Our blodas have exported crimes to FCT. No sense of shame, it is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by georgeakins: 3:53pm On Mar 21
broadman20:

Tinubu is the cause of everything if like take or leave it.

You came and destroy NIGERIA and made NIGERIANs to go into evils like never before.

Why was all these nonsense not happening during Obasanjo and Jonathan's government?

This is the question most of you mumu supporters refused to answer.

People that said; WHEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE AND WHEN THE WICKED TAKE OVER POWER THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU WILL BE HEARING.

Those people from erosion region have been committing crimes since God created the Earth.

Crime is their identity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21
Islie:

Just imagine daughters of jazabel
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by GodHimself: 4:16pm On Mar 21
Not necessarily.

Energy cannot be destroyed but can be converted from one form to another.

The payback could come back in other forms.

gift2xl:

What am certain is that, dude if your fvcking someone's wife be prepared they will fvck your wife.
Young ladies, you that's sleeping around with another woman's husband saying it's enjoyment and he takes good care of me.
When you marry, that's the same measure you will receive.
Better flee alway from this evil sowing because it comes back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by baralatie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21
What did you say?
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21
Alliswell248:
Obidafts people .....are spoiling Abuja.
They are scamming themselves.

Is this the new Nigeria these fake people say is possible ?

Jokers .....

From third to first.

What those people can't do because of money does not exist.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21
[quote author=blueAgent post=129039142][/quote] when the first someone wife lied to me that she was a single lady. I never knew she was married until she got pregnant and seeking for abortion,na that time she told she has a husband but the husband was working in another state,I nearly cried because I vow never to even sleep with someone serious girlfriend not until a married woman lied to me that she was single mother ...the second was friend, we never knack ooo until but later she was having issue with her man,she was a second wife, when he got little issue with the man ,it got heated and they separate for 6 months , na naked picture of people.knackinf n him the lady they always sent to me till we ended up knacking ,she settle with her man but she is still knacking me..this third woman dey her husband house but she won't let me ,she has been calling coward and we have been talking for 3 years now if I no knack her na big lost because almost every month I dey send her money without knacking ,she wan knacking but na me dey avoid her
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by broadman20: 5:54pm On Mar 21
georgeakins:

Those people from erosion region have been committing crimes since God created the Earth.

Crime is their identity.

What was saints Tinubu private business before joining politics?

Simple question and you have been crying up and down o!

Simple question o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by saasala(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

As a young dude or woman who continuously and purposely sleeps with married women or men, eventually they get married and your wife or husband becomes faithful. Don't forget the two shall become one immediately they are married. That evil seed you've sow will come back possessing that faithful of yours to misbehave, it might not be at the start but as time progresses. You think the earth is yours abi. No man or woman challenges God's divine order and go free. Go read his divine order on marriage then you advise yourself because no matter how intelligent you are, PhD etc. "you cant give account of the numbers of hair's on your body mortal"

You lost it the moment you mentioned God.

All these religious people seff.

Don't ever quote me again, you hear?
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by prophetfire: 6:46pm On Mar 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

There is this unreasonably joy when you are banging another man's wife or another guys serious girl friend
I pray God delivers you from this rot that you call joy before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by searchlight: 6:53pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

What am certain is that, dude if your fvcking someone's wife be prepared they will fvck your wife.
Young ladies, you that's sleeping around with another woman's husband saying it's enjoyment and he takes good care of me.
life is not arithmetic where one plus one must give one. Learn that and forget capping.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by searchlight: 6:56pm On Mar 21
Goodnewsforlife:
Imagine what citizens are doing to themselves n one obi mumu will wake up n blame Tinubu

Now the police man that said many kidnap cases are personal n masterminded by individuals have been vindicated now

Pig did you say same under Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by OKOATA(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

Life's not mathematics Oga, if it were like that those that murdered thousands and millions still died a peaceful death 💀. I can sleep with every married women in this world and no one will touch my wife.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Emdebby2: 7:39pm On Mar 21
Kidnapping gone wrong.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by blueAgent(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21
b0rn2fuck:
when the first someone wife lied to me that she was a single lady. I never knew she was married until she got pregnant and seeking for abortion,na that time she told she has a husband but the husband was working in another state,I nearly cried because I vow never to even sleep with someone serious girlfriend not until a married woman lied to me that she was single mother ...the second was friend, we never knack ooo until but later she was having issue with her man,she was a second wife, when he got little issue with the man ,it got heated and they separate for 6 months , na naked picture of people.knackinf n him the lady they always sent to me till we ended up knacking ,she settle with her man but she is still knacking me..this third woman dey her husband house but she won't let me ,she has been calling coward and we have been talking for 3 years now if I no knack her na big lost because almost every month I dey send her money without knacking ,she wan knacking but na me dey avoid her
...your reasons no pure.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Chukwuka319(m): 1:04am On Mar 22
Mvnster:

Jezebel would be shocked what some women do these days, i bet the pregnancy is for a different guy entirely.
Exactly, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son / Uber Driver Bags Jail Term Over $50 Internet Fraud / UNILORIN Dress Code Violation Form, N2000 Penalty For Wearing Jeans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.