Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend (22084 Views)

Police Arrest Four For Faking Kidnap, Demanding ₦5M Ransom In Lagos / Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Gabayo17(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21
Videc:
She doesn't even have sense
bad
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Thislifee: 1:49pm On Mar 21
Islie:
• Another fakes own kidnap to test lover’s loyalty

https://thenationonlineng.net/married-woman-arrested-for-faking-kidnap-sharing-ransom-with-boyfriend/
Why would you marry a woman that's rosemary? Women that bears this name are too promiscuous!
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

What am certain is that, dude if your fvcking someone's wife be prepared they will fvck your wife.
Young ladies, you that's sleeping around with another woman's husband saying it's enjoyment and he takes good care of me.
When you marry, that's the same measure you will receive.
Better flee alway from this evil sowing because it comes back.
see this one, I have Bleep two different someone wives and I never give a damn if they slept with mine ,Ithird one is even available but I haven't got her time yet
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by RickyJesus: 1:53pm On Mar 21
Videc:
She doesn't even have sense
E tired me oh. The story just dey one kind.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by RickyJesus: 1:53pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

What am certain is that, dude if your fvcking someone's wife be prepared they will fvck your wife.
Young ladies, you that's sleeping around with another woman's husband saying it's enjoyment and he takes good care of me.
Don't be naive.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Olu1000: 1:54pm On Mar 21
Buhari4dullard:
foolish woman.

The husband better do DNA on the baby,

The marriage is already over if I’m the man.When she returns from jail , she goes to her parents house or moves in with the boyfriend.A DNA test on the child will determine if I will accept the child or not as you rightly said.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by gift2xl: 1:56pm On Mar 21
b0rn2fuck:
see this one, I have Bleep two different someone wives and I never give a damn if they slept with mine ,Ithird one is even available but I haven't got her time yet

Continue, don't be surprised the children she might give birth to are not yours since you don't care if they bleep yours abi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by sylve11: 1:56pm On Mar 21
b0rn2fuck:

shocked shocked cool
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Chukwuka319(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21
Why are some women more Jezebelic than Jezebel herself? And to think the witch is pregnant and expecting to deliver safely.
Won't she die during labour as a result of her evil deeds?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by gift2xl: 1:58pm On Mar 21
RickyJesus:

Don't be naive.

Continue...
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Goodnewsforlife: 1:58pm On Mar 21
Ejyksneh:
I have always said it, be careful who you marry, their are certain women who are only good to hang their legs up, turned 360 degress around on bed and left to go with their flappy pu.ssy.....nothing serious should happen between you two.

I have a yarîba neighbour who doesn't allow me sleep every night because she wants me bury my sperm in her every day, she's too dirty as that's what the people from that part are known for, unknown to her, this night is the last day I will climb her, I'm Gon dump her.....to make it worst, she is a head slammer.

Check my signature!!!
u decide to display your madness n still put your contact there or did u forget to switch moniker

D mumu u don’t know u can b tracked n killed if a wicked person has your time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Emmyxclusive: 1:58pm On Mar 21
This man should just go and do DNA test if there are children in the marriage

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Amaoz: 1:59pm On Mar 21
Ejyksneh:
I have always said it, be careful who you marry, their are certain women who are only good to hang their legs up, turned 360 degress around on bed and left to go with their flappy pu.ssy.....nothing serious should happen between you two.

I have a yarîba neighbour who doesn't allow me sleep every night because she wants me bury my sperm in her every day, she's too dirty as that's what the people from that part are known for, unknown to her, this night is the last day I will climb her, I'm Gon dump her.....to make it worst, she is a head slammer.

Check my signature!!!
. Mr Man face front comment on the evil did by your people don't cross the line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by christopherozo: 2:00pm On Mar 21
Wonders shall never end
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by ignis: 2:01pm On Mar 21
The Audacity.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by oluwaseyi0: 2:04pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

Unfortunately life doesn't work like this
Life is not an emotional stuff

If your wife allows someone sleep with her it will shock you nothing will happen to the guy unless you personally go after him

With all the slaves trades what as happen to the Wester world, with all the corruption what has happened to our past leaders, Abacha family is growing stronger

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21
Pregnant married Criminal
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by spiSeyi: 2:08pm On Mar 21
With this trend original kidnappers no go get ransom again because people will start assuming that it's fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by sniperr007(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21
Walters dick must be better that sugarcane for her to do such evil against her husband
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by saasala(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:

You talk like a primary 1 pupil.

So you believe in that bitch called karma? lolz. Life doesnt work that way. Karma doesn't exist.

You might never ever cheat on your wife and someone will fvck her brains out. And you might be fvcking someone's wife while your wife will remain faithful.

Life is not mathematics, you cannot calculate its workings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Savedday2: 2:13pm On Mar 21
E no get anything wey girls no fit do for good prick. If na their papa stand on their way of doing ashawo, them go kill am just to have their way of jumping from one prick to the other.

I always pity married men, because if you know what dey go through codedly erh, you go shiver!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Mvnster: 2:14pm On Mar 21
Chukwuka319:
Why are some women more Jezebelic than Jezebel herself? And to think the witch is pregnant and expecting to deliver safely.
Jezebel would be shocked what some women do these days, i bet the pregnancy is for a different guy entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by gift2xl: 2:16pm On Mar 21
oluwaseyi0:

Unfortunately life doesn't work like this
Life is not an emotional stuff

If your wife allows someone sleep with her it will shock you nothing will happen to the guy unless you personally go after him

With all the slaves trades what as happen to the Wester world, with all the corruption what has happened to our past leaders, Abacha family is growing stronger

Life is not an emotional stuff but created with principles "whatever you sow, that's what you will reap"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by sterlingD(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21
This one pass me even meme no gree show face for the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Leo34rf(f): 2:22pm On Mar 21
Chukwuka319:

Maybe the husband is turned off by her pregnancy, so someone is helping the husband to lubricate her engines.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Leo34rf(f): 2:23pm On Mar 21
Chukwuka319:

Maybe the husband is turned off by her pregnancy, so someone else is helping the husband to lubricate her engines.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Juju70(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21
9ja na season film! Actors plenty
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by gift2xl: 2:31pm On Mar 21
saasala:

So you believe in that bitch called karma? lolz. Life doesnt work that way. Karma doesn't exist.

You might never ever cheat on your wife and someone will fvck her brains out. And you might be fvcking someone's wife while your wife will remain faithful.

As a young dude or woman who continuously and purposely sleeps with married women or men, eventually they get married and your wife or husband becomes faithful. Don't forget the two shall become one immediately they are married. That evil seed you've sow will come back possessing that faithful of yours to misbehave, it might not be at the start but as time progresses. You think the earth is yours abi. No man or woman challenges God's divine order and go free. Go read his divine order on marriage then you advise yourself because no matter how intelligent you are, PhD etc. "you cant give account of the numbers of hair's on your body mortal"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Juju70(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21
saasala:

Try and see! E go surprise u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by broadman20: 2:51pm On Mar 21
Goodnewsforlife:
Imagine what citizens are doing to themselves n one obi mumu will wake up n blame Tinubu

Now the police man that said many kidnap cases are personal n masterminded by individuals have been vindicated now

Tinubu is the cause of everything if like take or leave it.

You came and destroy NIGERIA and made NIGERIANs to go into evils like never before.

Why was all these nonsense not happening during Obasanjo and Jonathan's government?

This is the question most of you mumu supporters refused to answer.

People that said; WHEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE AND WHEN THE WICKED TAKE OVER POWER THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU WILL BE HEARING.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Alliswell248: 2:54pm On Mar 21
Obidafts people .....are spoiling Abuja.
They are scamming themselves.

Is this the new Nigeria these fake people say is possible ?

Jokers .....

From third to first.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend by Alliswell248: 2:58pm On Mar 21
broadman20:

Tinubu is the cause of everything if like take or leave it.

You came and destroy NIGERIA and made NIGERIANs to go into evils like never before.

Why was all these nonsense not happening during Obasanjo and Jonathan's government?

This is the question most of you mumu supporters refused to answer.

People that said; WHEN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE AND WHEN THE WICKED TAKE OVER POWER THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU WILL BE HEARING.

An obidafts spotted.

If you are terribly hungry...and a plate filled with excreta is given u to eat. Who you eat such because you are hungry?

Hand would soon touch you...
Emergency lovers of Nigeria...

Obi boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Dress Code Violation Form, N2000 Penalty For Wearing Jeans (Photos) / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Young Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.