Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 (7111 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / Cowbellpedia- Cowbell Quiz 2021 Date Announced: Exam Date, Venue And Q And A / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:52pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,what kind of business can one do with 2.5m?
If you are a content creator for educational, career, professional and entrepreneurship resources, your content is all you need to distribute and make revenue on Q and A App
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:53pm On Mar 22
Imindmywords:
I love this, we need to promote more of this kind of threads

Thank you. We sincerely appreciate forward thinking individuals.

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:54pm On Mar 22
tefishy:
This is good
Thank you
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:54pm On Mar 22
Imindmywords:

Fantastic App especially for job seekers
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:56pm On Mar 22
Thazard:
Qanda what gifts should we be expecting?
N5000 each for the top two Quiz winners 🏆 Daily. The Giveaway will continue till March 31, 2024
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Edoreborn: 1:01pm On Mar 22
qanda:

If you are a content creator for educational, career, professional and entrepreneurship resources, your content is all you need to distribute and make revenue on Q and A App
Am an o level holder
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 1:03pm On Mar 22
T0BY:
Another marketing strategy..

If you know, you know.

If you are one of the top scorer in the Quiz today and become N5000 richer, you will not say it is just a marketing strategy.

Q and A App has over 49K users. The Quiz is one of the ways to engage and appreciate our users. And putting the information here will enable more individuals discover and benefit from using the App.

I hope my response gives you some insights and perspective you did not think about.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by aylipple: 1:33pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,what kind of business can one do with 2.5m?

Buy fine parboiled, sorted and destoned Nigerian rice @ 60,000 resell for 65,000 or any other suitable price at your location.

Start with 35 bags (50kg). How quickly you're able to turnover the sale of these initial quantities will determine how quickly you'll be able to recoup your initial investment + profits.

PS: depending on your location, this could be risky considering how much hunger is in the land; make dem no go attack the truck wey dey convey your rice, loot am. Otherwise, this is one business you can start with that doesn't really require any technical knowhow.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Edoreborn: 1:37pm On Mar 22
aylipple:

Buy fine parboiled, sorted and destoned Nigerian rice @ 60,000 resell for 65,000 or any other suitable price at your location.

Start with 35 bags (50kg). How quickly you're able to turnover the sale of these initial quantities will determine how quickly you'll be able to recoup your initial investment + profits.

PS: depending on your location, this could be risky considering how much hunger is in the land; make dem no go attack the truck wey dey convey your rice, loot am. Otherwise, this is one business you can start with that doesn't really require any technical knowhow.
tnx

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22
Got 8 in 59 seconds cry

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Jeje247: 5:01pm On Mar 22
Kudos to the organisers

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:13pm On Mar 22
Meet the Winners for Day One

Congratulations! 🎉

Well done to those who tried today. You can be the Winner tomorrow. You have 9 more days to Win!

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Fullfledged(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22
qanda:

N5000 each for the top two Quiz winners 🏆 Daily. The Giveaway will continue till March 31, 2024

How do you contact the winners because I got all 10 questions - I scored 100% in 58s.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:19pm On Mar 22
The Quiz participants below tried, they came close. We encourage them to try again and believe they stand a chance of winning.

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:32pm On Mar 22
Fullfledged:

How do you contact the winners because I got all 10 questions - I scored 100% in 58s.

The winners 🏆 for today have been posted on this thread.

Well done for your attempt.

I believe you will post a faster time tomorrow.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:55pm On Mar 22
Who is ready for Day 2? Get Ready to Win

Set your Alarm for 11 A.M tomorrow.

Note that the Quiz is closed by 7 P.M day.

Winners are announced by 7 P.M daily and Winners contacted.

To participate, Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Saviourk: 7:58pm On Mar 22
qanda:
The Quiz participants below tried, they came close. We encourage them to try again and believe they stand a chance of winning.
I believe I'll do better tomorrow.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:04pm On Mar 22
Saviourk:
I believe I'll do better tomorrow.
That is the right attitude. I believe so too. Well done.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by temmienewells(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22
OK o
@qanda
Tell your mobile Engineer, whenever a user logs in, sign in and sign up should go away from the side menu, only sign out should be available.

Also, it logs a user in automatically after completion of signup, no mails too, nothing welcomes users.

While they're minor, they say a lot about how much you care about your product.

Thanks.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:32pm On Mar 22
temmienewells:
OK o
@qanda
Tell your mobile Engineer, whenever a user logs in, sign in and sign up should go away from the side menu, only sign out should be available.

Also, it logs a user in automatically after completion of signup, no mails too, nothing welcomes users.

Thanks.

We appreciate your feedback. We will implement it.

Thank you.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Jeje247: 12:17am On Mar 23
qanda:

We appreciate your feedback. We will implement it.

Thank you.
I noticed that the questions were accessible even if one is not logged in. So you could actually solve the questions and write the answers down, then sign in and just type in the answers swiftly. That is a big loop hole in terms of transparency
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 12:49am On Mar 23
Jeje247:
I noticed that the questions were accessible even if one is not logged in. So you could actually solve the questions and write the answers down, then sign in and just type in the answers swiftly. That is a big loop hole in terms of transparency

No. The questions are not accessible without signing in.

Generally, users who are not signed in maybe able to access the first two questions of a CBT material.

Which does not in anyway affect the transparency. If you think otherwise, go ahead and exploit the big loop hole you have found to be the winner for the remaining 9 days of the Quiz.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by PropertyBuying(f): 1:04am On Mar 23
richard870:
Smart marketing...hope it works cheesy
Hope we get enough quotations for the Nigerians to answer.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by Jeje247: 5:01am On Mar 23
qanda:

No. The questions are not accessible without signing in.

Generally, users who are not signed in maybe able to access the first two questions of a CBT material.

Which does not in anyway affect the transparency. If you think otherwise, go ahead and exploit the big loop hole you have found to be the winner for the remaining 9 days of the Quiz.
oh I see. I didn't proceed further after the first question
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:08am On Mar 23
temmienewells:
OK o
@qanda

Thanks.

Some of your feedbacks already effected. Others will be worked on.

Thank you for your feedback again. We are always open to feedbacks and suggestions.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by BronzeTiger: 7:47am On Mar 23
Nairaland has really changed. Stuff like this hardly make frontpage then.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 10:08am On Mar 23
BronzeTiger:
Nairaland has really changed. Stuff like this hardly make frontpage then.
Change is the only constant thing in life. As long as it is a positive change, it should be welcomed.

What do you think about the observation you just made?

I believe giving visibility to enterprising entrepreneurs is a good thing and helping the community members connect with valuable service providers.

Finally, it is a sponsored post.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:01am On Mar 23
Day 2 Giveaway Quiz is Live!

Are you ready to play?

A Quick Reminder

To participate, Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Go to the CBT section

Then the General category, Locate Fan Play and take the Quiz.

The Quiz will by accessible from 11 A.M to 7P.M

The Giveaway Quiz runs from March 22 - 31

Two participants with the highest scores and fastest time get N5000 each daily.

The Quiz is available for Android users ONLY

Good Luck!
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:19pm On Mar 23
Day 2 Winner Announcement

The winners for day 2 are:
1. Joy Dalmeida
2. Alhassan Mustapha

We have observed that a few individuals are trying to play smart by signing up multiple accounts to attempt the Quiz. We have zero tolerance for such and decided to be lenient today.

We already have a list of these individuals and will not hesitate to blacklist them if there is a repeat in the future. The concerned individuals should take note.

We will continue to take steps that ensure every user has a fair and equal chance to be a winner.

We say a Big thank you to individuals who attempted the Quiz today. If you did not win today, try again tomorrow, you stand a chance of winning till Quiz Day 10.

We encourage that you attempt the Quiz as soon as it is 11 A.M Daily. Invite your loved ones to join in the Fun.

Good Luck!

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:21pm On Mar 23
Some of Day 2 participants who came close to winning.

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:25am On Mar 24
Day 3 Giveaway Quiz is Live!

Are you ready to play?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.