Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 (7113 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / Cowbellpedia- Cowbell Quiz 2021 Date Announced: Exam Date, Venue And Q And A / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 7:41pm On Mar 24
Day 3 Winner Announcement

The winners for day 3 are:

1. Iku Mana
2. Funmi Adelugba

We say a Big thank you to individuals who attempted the Quiz today. If you did not win today, try again tomorrow.

We encourage that you attempt the Quiz as soon as it is 11 A.M Daily. Invite your loved ones to join in the Fun.

Good Luck

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:11am On Mar 25
Day 4 Giveaway Quiz is Live!

Are you ready to play?

The Quiz will by accessible from 11 A.M to 7P.M.

Winner announcement to be made by 7 P.M

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:44pm On Mar 25
Day 4 Winner Announcement

The winners for day 4 are:

1. Ademola Adelugba (Score: 90, Time: 12 seconds)
2. Isah Hassanat Oyiza (Score: 90, Time: 15 seconds)

Congratulations to the Winners.

Individuals who came 1st, 3rd and 4th overall were disqualified. We have evidence that they attempted the Quiz multiple times and this explains why the 2nd position is going to Isah Hassanat Oyiza who is 5th in today's overall ranking.

As earlier communicated, we will continue to put controls and check in place to ensure an equal and fair chance to everyone. We are committed to this and doing our best.

We say a Big thank you to individuals who attempted the Quiz today. If you did not win today, try again tomorrow.

We encourage that you attempt the Quiz as soon as it is 11 A.M Daily. Invite your loved ones to join in the Fun.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:46pm On Mar 25
Day 4 Winners

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:51pm On Mar 25
Some of the Disqualified participants for day 4

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by TheDemola: 10:42am On Mar 26
qanda:
Day 4 Winner Announcement

The winners for day 4 are:

1. Ademola Adelugba (Score: 90, Time: 12 seconds)
2. Isah Hassanat Oyiza (Score: 90, Time: 15 seconds)

Congratulations to the Winners.

Individuals who came 1st, 3rd and 4th overall were disqualified. We have evidence that they attempted the Quiz multiple times and this explains why the 2nd position is going to Isah Hassanat Oyiza who is 5th in today's overall ranking.

As earlier communicated, we will continue to put controls and check in place to ensure an equal and fair chance to everyone. We are committed to this and doing our best.

Good Luck!

Sincere thanks for this. I didn't know I would win sef.

Prize redeemed also. Kudos guys

I encourage everyone to jump on this

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:03am On Mar 26
TheDemola:

Sincere thanks for this. I didn't know I would win sef.

Prize redeemed also. Kudos guys

I encourage everyone to jump on this

Thank you Demola

1 Like

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 11:04am On Mar 26
Q and A App Day 5 Giveaway Quiz is Live

Are you ready?

A Quick Reminder

To participate, Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Go to the CBT section

Then visit the General category, Locate Fan Play and take the Quiz.

The two top participants with the highest score and fastest time will get N5000 each.

The Quiz will be accessible from 11 A.M to 7P.M

🏆 Winner announcement is made by 7 PM via the App Information Board.
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by TheDemola: 11:57am On Mar 26
qanda:

Thank you Demola

How I wish I can win again 😉
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by TheDemola: 1:11pm On Mar 26
qanda:

Thank you Demola

Please note I will be playing for fun since I can't win again
Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:39pm On Mar 27
Day 5 Winner Announcement

The winners for day 5 are:

1. Bashira Abdumumin
2. Ezekiel Janet

We say a Big thank you to individuals who attempted the Quiz today and participated in the Quiz from Day 1.

Re: Participate In Q And A App 10 Days Giveaway - March 22 - 31, 2024 by qanda: 8:40pm On Mar 27
Important Announcement on Giveaway Quiz

Having taken into account the general performance of our first Giveaway edition (Quiz day 1 to 5) and reviewed participants feedback, we have come to a decision to end the Giveaway at Day 5. A date for the second edition will be announced in due course.

Generally, the Quiz has been a success. Our decision to end the Giveaway at day five is to take some steps that will better the overall Quiz experience, earn your trust and improve on the result reporting. In due course, we would announce a date for the next edition of the Giveaway Quiz.

Some of the key steps we would take includes:

1. Enable Quiz participants know their overall ranking when the Quiz period ends for the day.

2. Ability to review the Quiz answers at the end of the Quiz period - 7PM.

3. We noticed that a few individuals registered multiple accounts to gain undue advantage. We would put measures in place that will make having multiple accounts insignificant.

Above are just a few of the steps we intend to take. We ask for your understanding as we believe the decision we have made is in everyone's best interest.

Continue to use Q and A App for your study and learning needs. Also recommend it to your loved ones.

Keep an eye on the App information board for important announcements and opportunities.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, send a WhatsApp chat to the Q and A App customer care line on WhatsApp 07052193183

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.