Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs (2938 Views)

World Has Moved Beyond Days Of White-collar Jobs, FG Tells Nigerians / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:25pm On Mar 21
Yes. Just as the topic states. This is a thread created to show how mrs. Remi didn't wake up from the proper side of bed before making the statement she did in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/8037270/nigerians-abroad-jobs-refused-home

Did you know that A CHIMNEY SWEEPER earns more money than a MEDICAL DOCTOR in the United Kingdom?

Just imagine this, someone who enters your kitchen to wash your chimney, who will be looking black from head to toe as he works . . . Earning more than a medical doctor in any big public or private hospital shocked

A furniture carpenter in the UK earns more than a bank manager IN THE SAME UK . . . You think its a lie? Ask questions

Did you know that an apprentice brick layer (Mason) gets paid £5 per each block he lays in his job? If he lays 100 blocks that is equal to £500 pounds. And he can do this numerous times a day.

Then all of a sudden, the wife of a drug baron who forfeited over $450,000 to a foreign government opened her mouth to abuse Nigerians who travel abroad to wash chimneys, work in building sites as masons or become a carpenter.

All of you people supporting APC are devil's undecided and God will keep your payment very well to be given to you when the time is right.

Rubbish angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 1:27pm On Mar 21
Wow, so a cleaner is earning more than a doctor, engineer, surgeon in UK? Abi what's your definition of white collar job?

Are there no car mechanics earning more than bankers in Nigeria? But on what ratio/percentage. Same applies to UK

What you wrote up there is purely bunkum inspired by too much of attaching emotions to politics matter

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by softtorce: 1:38pm On Mar 21
All this obidient ipob make una de try get sense now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:41pm On Mar 21
helinues:
Wow, so a cleaner is earning more than a doctor, engineer, surgeon in UK? Abi what's your definition of white collar job?

Are there no car mechanics earning more than bankers in Nigeria? But on what ratio/percentage. Same applies to UK

What you wrote up there is purely bunkum inspired by too much of attaching emotions to politics matter

I didn't put water in my mouth when I stated it as FACT here . . .

A chimney sweeper earns more than a medical doctor IN THE SAME UK

if you don't know, ask questions cool

5 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:42pm On Mar 21
softtorce:
All this obidient ipob make una de try get sense now.

I know say you APC e-rats would never believe, and the ones who know but choose to be a bonafide e-rat will never agree grin

But fact remains fact and truth remains truth wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 1:45pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

I know say you APC e-rats would never believe, and the ones who know but choose to be a bonafide e-rat will never agree grin

But fact remains fact and truth remains truth wink

In UK, Menial Jobs Pay More Than White Collar Jobs

That is an assertion hence asking how about the cleaners earnings compared to medical doctors in that same UK.

Are there no Tailor earning more than bankers in Nigeria? But on what percentage.

You generalized with your subject

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by saddler: 1:46pm On Mar 21
Ifs common sense.

The reason why japa is lucrative is because a person doing menial jobs abroad earn far more than a professor or most professional at the top of their career in Nigeria.

The only people that can compete with japa people in term of earnings are people with flourishing business in Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:48pm On Mar 21
helinues:

That is an assertion hence asking how about the cleaners earnings compared to medical doctors in that same UK.

Are there no Tailor earning more than bankers in Nigeria? But on what percentage.

You generalized with your subject

Stay on point. Your takes are always scattered all about in every thread you post on angry

I will repeat what I said again for your benefit . . . in the uk, someone who crawls inside kitchen chimneys to clean them, who ends up having sooth on their bodies from head to toe on each job EARNS MORE THAN A LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTOR in the same united kingdom

If you didn't understand my statement above, tell your handler to explain it to you better wink

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:51pm On Mar 21
saddler:
Ifs common sense.

The reason why japa is lucrative is because a person doing menial jobs abroad earn far more than a professor or most professional at the top of their career in Nigeria.

The only people that can compete with japa people in term of earnings are people with flourishing business in Nigeria

This is not a UK vs NIG stuff bro

In the same uk, a man who works menial jobs is likeable to earn more than a professional who works a white collar job IN THE SAME UNITED KINGDOM oh, leave Nigeria out of the equation cool
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 1:51pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Stay on point. Your takes are always scattered all about in every thread you post on angry

I will repeat what I said again for your benefit . . . in the uk, someone who crawls inside kitchen chimneys to clean them, who ends up having sooth on their bodies from head to toe on each job EARNS MORE THAN A LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTOR in the same united kingdom

If you didn't understand my statement above, tell your handler to explain it to you better wink

In UK, Some Menial Jobs Pay More Than White Collar Jobs

I have fixed what you refused to admit for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:54pm On Mar 21
helinues:

I have fixed what you refused to admit for you.

Okay nice, so why was your emilokan wife saying that Nigerians are supposed to be ashamed working menial jobs abroad?

Is it because she is ignorant of the sratement below?

In UK, Some Menial Jobs Pay More Than White Collar Jobs
Or because she's just someone talking to score cheap political points undecided

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 1:55pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Okay nice, so why was your emilokan wife saying that Nigerians are supposed to be ashamed working menial jobs abroad?

Is it because she is ignorant of the sratement below?

Or because she's just someone talking to score cheap political points undecided

If you want to condemn her statement for been wrong, so as yours.

So rest Emeka

9 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 1:56pm On Mar 21
helinues:

If you want to condemn her statement for been wrong, so as yours.

So rest Emeka

Yet I looked upandan that thread and not once did i see you condemn her for making an ignorant statement angry Instead you were supporting her . . . Why?

5 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Salewa97: 1:57pm On Mar 21
! APC has created countless job opportunities for Nigerians, both at home and abroad, and instead of appreciating their efforts, these delusionist Obedients follow the Labour Party and Peter Obi, who are just liars and losers who cant accept the outcome of an election.

3 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 1:59pm On Mar 21
helinues:

The way Obidients dey think ehn 😂

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 2:00pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:
Yes. Just as the topic states. This is a thread created to show how mrs. Remi didn't wake up from the proper side of bed before making the statement she did in the thread below

Did you know that A CHIMNEY SWEEPER earns more money than a MEDICAL DOCTOR in the United Kingdom?

Just imagine this, someone who enters your kitchen to wash your chimney, who will be looking black from head to toe as he works . . . Earning more than a medical doctor in any big public or private hospital shocked

A furniture carpenter in the UK earns more than a bank manager IN THE SAME UK . . . You think its a lie? Ask questions

Did you know that an apprentice brick layer (Mason) gets paid £5 per each block he lays in his job? If he lays 100 blocks that is equal to £500 pounds. And he can do this numerous times a day.

Then all of a sudden, the wife of a drug baron who forfeited over $450,000 to a foreign government opened her mouth to abuse Nigerians who travel abroad to wash chimneys, work in building sites as masons or become a carpenter.

All of you people supporting APC are devil's undecided and God will keep your payment very well to be given to you when the time is right.

Rubbish angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:00pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

Oga, have you now understood the difference between colorized and colored grin

Olodo rapata cheesy

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:01pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Yet I looked upandan that thread and not once did i see you condemn her for making an ignorant statement angry Instead you were supporting her . . . Why?

Topic :
Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu

My comments

No be lie oo.

Infact they jumped on buses but when they reach Nigeria, if they are not driving, na Uber.

The exaggerated abroad

Funnily, everywhere na abroad including Nigeria, abi na where the British in Nigeria go talk say him dey if no be abroad

Why is it hard for you lots to admit your mistakes?

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:03pm On Mar 21
helinues:

Topic :

My comments

Why is it hard for you lots to admit your mistakes?

Okay soo . . . Where is the part of your comment where you admonished remi for her mistake?

I ask because in the posts above I only see where you are supporting her statement undecided

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Paraman: 2:04pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Rubbish angry
A person doing menial jobs in the UK does not earn close to what a person doing a white collar jobs is earning.

You can claim they earn more than some Nigerians doing white collar jobs.

10 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 2:05pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
A person doing menial jobs in the UK does not earn close to what a person doing a white collar jobs is earning
Let him continue deceiving his fellow gullible Obidients grin

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:05pm On Mar 21
Paraman:
A person doing menial jobs in the UK does not earn close to what a person doing a white collar jobs is earning

You've obviously never been to the UK to live or you do not have family already living there cool

So I excuse your ignorance 😏

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:06pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Okay soo . . . Where is the part of your comment where you admonished remi for her mistake?

I ask because in the posts above I only see where you are supporting her statement undecided

Gosh, do you have comprehension problem?

Where is the mistake in that statement. Is that not a fact?

Stop arguing blindly bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:08pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

As in, it's becoming stale. They just want to argue for argument sake even though what they might be arguing about might be nonsense just as this thread.

I tired for those people

3 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:08pm On Mar 21
helinues:

Gosh, do you have comprehension problem?

Where in the mistake in that statement. Is that not a fact? Stop arguing blindly bro

And then you made it seem as if they are doing those jobs over there abroad to earn peanuts angry

Or isn't that what you and your other apc e-rats were trumpeting in that same thread? cool

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 2:09pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

You've obviously never been to the UK to live or you do not have family already living there cool

So I excuse your ignorance 😏
I lived in the UK and studied there for 4 years. I still have several siblings and friends there. Tell us another excuse.

Nowadays, it's not uncommon to see bank managers in Nigeria pick up carer shift after migrating to the UK. No lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:11pm On Mar 21
. The APC has brought numerous opportunities for Nigerians abroad to earn a decent living and support their families. Obedients are just bitter and jealous of the partys success. Keep lying and losing, losers.
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:11pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

And then you made it seem as if they are doing those jobs over there abroad to earn peanuts angry

Or isn't that what you and your other apc e-rats were trumpeting in that same thread? cool

At emboldened, where, when? Don't tell us you have quickly ran out of ideas hence fabricating nonsense.

Where did I make it seem those doing menial jobs abroad are earning peanuts?

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:12pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

I lived in the UK and studied there. I still have several siblings and friends there. Tell us another excuse.

You are a giant liar grin you have never left oshogbo in your entire life tongue

That's why you do not know the difference between colorized and colored . . . Something a kindergarten school child in the UK already knows cool

Abeg shift with your fake life jor make I see road

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:14pm On Mar 21
helinues:

At emboldened, where, when? Don't tell us you have quickly ran out of ideas hence fabricating nonsense.

Where did I make it seem those doing menial jobs abroad are earning peanuts?

Oya oga goal post shifter grin , explain what the statement they exaggerated abroad below meant in the context of your post

No be lie oo.

Infact they jumped on buses but when they reach Nigeria, if they are not driving, na Uber.

The exaggerated abroad

Funnily, everywhere na abroad including Nigeria, abi na where the British in Nigeria go talk say him dey if no be abroad

I will wait

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:17pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Oya oga goal post shifter grin , explain what the statement they exaggerated abroad below meant in the context of your post

I will wait

How did exaggerated abroad undermine the pay those who are doing menial jobs earn?

Are all Nigerians in abroad engaging in either menial jobs or white collar jobs?

See na boredomness they inspired this kind of thread.

Finally, Emeka rest
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 2:19pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

You are a giant liar grin you have never left oshogbo in your entire life tongue

That's why you do not know the difference between colorized and colored . . . Something a kindergarten school child in the UK already knows cool

Abeg shift with your fake life jor make I see road
You think everyone is not doing well like yourself.. I am currently out of the country working as an expatriate while you keep wailing and creating meaningless thread all over Nairaland 😂.

Ps. What the colorized and coloured you speak off?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Suspected Terrorists Intercepted In Yola / THE NEW EFCC ACTING BOSS, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde...MEET HIS PROFILE / There Was A Plot To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.