Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs (2939 Views)

World Has Moved Beyond Days Of White-collar Jobs, FG Tells Nigerians / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:20pm On Mar 21
helinues:

How did exaggerated abroad undermine the pay those who are doing menial jobs earn?

Are all Nigerians in abroad engaging in either menial jobs or white collar jobs?

See na boredomness they inspired this kind of thread.

Finally, Emeka rest

Yada yada yada . . . Mushibat, At the end you still failed to explain what that statement meant in the context of the post you made undecided

I'm still waiting cool
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:22pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

You think everyone is not doing well like yourself.. I am currently out of the country working as an expatriate while you keep wailing and creating meaningless thread all over Nairaland 😂

Hahahaha 😆 see cruise sha cheesy

You say you're where? Working as what? Lol

See this apc e-rat that only know Google search and screenshot posting telling me he is in Cameroon working as an expatriate lol
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:22pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Yada yada yada . . . Mushibat, At the end you still failed to explain what that statement meant in the context of the post you made undecided

I'm still waiting cool

If you refused to rest, we go put you for bed.

Is Nigeria not an Abroad? What is special about other countries being an abroad compared to home. Do you have an idea of how many Nigerians are suffering in abroad?

Of what percentage of Nigerians living in abroad are living comfortably?

Perhaps you can make your arguments to those who never stepped foot out of Nigeria before. Again, abroad is exaggerated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by chopnaira: 2:23pm On Mar 21
It takes someone with the level of thinking of an insect to say menial jobs pays more than a professional job. grin

6 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:25pm On Mar 21
helinues:

If you refused to rest, we go put you for bed.

Is Nigeria not an Abroad? What is special about other countries being an abroad compared to home. Do you have an idea of how many Nigerians are suffering in abroad?

Of what percentage of Nigerians living in abroad are living comfortably?

Perhaps you can make your arguments to those who never stepped foot out of Nigeria before. Again, abroad is exaggerated
I know say you can never agree grin

I didn't create this thread for people like you sha, I have educated the ones that needed the education wink
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Slytiger: 2:25pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Hahahaha 😆 see cruise sha cheesy

You say you're where? Working as what? Lol

See this apc e-rat that only know Google search and screenshot posting telling me he is in Cameroon working as an expatriate lol
This is me in an Uber going to the office. While you are busy creating thread to project your failure in life on others 😂

Obidients and lamenting are like 5 and 6. If they can't satisfy there wife in bed, they will blame the government.😂

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:26pm On Mar 21
chopnaira:
It takes someone with the level of thinking of an insect to say menial jobs pays more than a professional job. grin

Are you still supporting tilumbu? Or have you already ported to Atiku?
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 2:27pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

This is me in an Uber going to the office. While you are busy creating thread to project your failure in life on others 😂

Obidients and lamenting are like 5 and 6.

Return the photograph to the place you stole it from angry

There is no snow falling in oshogbo wink
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:28pm On Mar 21
chopnaira:

Jeez

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by naija4life247: 2:35pm On Mar 21
helinues:
Wow, so a cleaner is earning more than a doctor, engineer, surgeon in UK? Abi what's your definition of white collar job?

Are there no car mechanics earning more than bankers in Nigeria? But on what ratio/percentage. Same applies to UK

What you wrote up there is purely bunkum inspired by too much of attaching emotions to politics matter

The OP is suffering from;

A. Hardship and Poverty
B. Mental Disorders
C. Psychiatric Illness
D. Chronic Hallucinations
E. A combination of two or more of the above.

5 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by chopnaira: 2:35pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

Obidients and lamenting are like 5 and 6. If they can't satisfy there wife in bed, they will blame the government.😂
That's what they do. They project their poverty on others. And small discussion, they will be shouting 30k upandan. 30k is big money to them.

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by chopnaira: 2:39pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Are you still supporting tilumbu? Or have you already ported to Atiku?
That shows that people that support either Atiku or Tinubu have sense unlike the headless Obidient.

Even if I support either two, wasn't your agulu messiah in APGA then PDP then LP. He even swore never to leave APGA, but the man no get shame normally.

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by helinues: 2:41pm On Mar 21
naija4life247:

The OP is suffering from;

A. Hardship and Poverty
B. Mental Disorders
C. Psychiatric Illness
D. Chronic Hallucinations
E. A combination of two or more of the above.

The op have already displayed all of the above symptoms.

grin cheesy
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by chopnaira: 2:41pm On Mar 21
helinues:

Jeez

grin cheesy
True now. He would soon analyze how the cleaner at a surgeons office earns more than the surgeon. If you show him proof that he is talking BS, he would call you APC rat or 30k naira APC poster. That's what they do grin

6 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by 9jarockstv: 2:56pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:
Yes. Just as the topic states. This is a thread created to show how mrs. Remi didn't wake up from the proper side of bed before making the statement she did in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/8037270/nigerians-abroad-jobs-refused-home

Did you know that A CHIMNEY SWEEPER earns more money than a MEDICAL DOCTOR in the United Kingdom?

Just imagine this, someone who enters your kitchen to wash your chimney, who will be looking black from head to toe as he works . . . Earning more than a medical doctor in any big public or private hospital shocked

A furniture carpenter in the UK earns more than a bank manager IN THE SAME UK . . . You think its a lie? Ask questions

Did you know that an apprentice brick layer (Mason) gets paid £5 per each block he lays in his job? If he lays 100 blocks that is equal to £500 pounds. And he can do this numerous times a day.

Then all of a sudden, the wife of a drug baron who forfeited over $450,000 to a foreign government opened her mouth to abuse Nigerians who travel abroad to wash chimneys, work in building sites as masons or become a carpenter.

All of you people supporting APC are devil's undecided and God will keep your payment very well to be given to you when the time is right.

Rubbish angry

Oga you dey joke. I don't like Tinubu but this your statement comes from an ignorant brain.

5 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by NewDea4: 2:59pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:
Yes. Just as the topic states. This is a thread created to show how mrs. Remi didn't wake up from the proper side of bed before making the statement she did in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/8037270/nigerians-abroad-jobs-refused-home

Did you know that A CHIMNEY SWEEPER earns more money than a MEDICAL DOCTOR in the United Kingdom?

Just imagine this, someone who enters your kitchen to wash your chimney, who will be looking black from head to toe as he works . . . Earning more than a medical doctor in any big public or private hospital shocked

A furniture carpenter in the UK earns more than a bank manager IN THE SAME UK . . . You think its a lie? Ask questions

Did you know that an apprentice brick layer (Mason) gets paid £5 per each block he lays in his job? If he lays 100 blocks that is equal to £500 pounds. And he can do this numerous times a day.

Then all of a sudden, the wife of a drug baron who forfeited over $450,000 to a foreign government opened her mouth to abuse Nigerians who travel abroad to wash chimneys, work in building sites as masons or become a carpenter.

All of you people supporting APC are devil's undecided and God will keep your payment very well to be given to you when the time is right.

Rubbish angry

A mason and a carpenter are not menial workers, they're skilled blue collar workers

4 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 3:50pm On Mar 21
NewDea4:

A mason and a carpenter are not menial workers, they're skilled blue collar workers

I was speaking in relation to Nigeria where we call them ordinary menial workers wink
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 3:51pm On Mar 21
9jarockstv:

Oga you dey joke. I don't like Tinubu but this your statement comes from an ignorant brain.

You only think I'm ignorant because what I posted seems unbelievable to people like you cool

Make a research and see if I am truly the ignorant one between the both of us wink
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by BondRiv: 4:09pm On Mar 21
Some of you go over there to do jobs you wouldn't do here. That is the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by 9jarockstv: 4:11pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

You only think I'm ignorant because what I posted seems unbelievable to people like you cool

Make a research and see if I am truly the ignorant one between the both of us wink

I ask ChatGPT and it said White-collar workers earn more. Ask ChatGPT yourself and stop saying what is not true.

2 Likes

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 4:57pm On Mar 21
9jarockstv:

I ask ChatGPT and it said White-collar workers earn more. Ask ChatGPT yourself and stop saying what is not true.

Stop relying on chatgpt. It is an algorithm.

Use your God given brains to make a simple research and stop tasking the poor AI cry

You're a human for heavens sake undecided

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by marsup: 5:11pm On Mar 21
Ease up on your statistics...
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Bongadu: 5:54pm On Mar 21
Its better I wash old people butt in the UK than stay in shitigeria

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 6:10pm On Mar 21
marsup:
Ease up on your statistics...

Bro the type of jobs we call menial here in nigeria are actually blue collar in places abroad and you earn good pay.

APC are always going to use the 9ja vs Abroad propaganda to try and explain away their incompetence in governance.

It has been happening since their inception and till yesterday its still in play. Don't be myopic like the rest of them who are asleep
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by Abagworo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21
It is same in Nigeria
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by marsup: 8:05pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

Bro the type of jobs we call menial here in nigeria are actually blue collar in places abroad and you earn good pay.

APC are always going to use the 9ja vs Abroad propaganda to try and explain away their incompetence in governance.

It has been happening since their inception and till yesterday its still in play. Don't be myopic like the rest of them who are asleep

come on man, I should tell you not to be shallow minded in your thinking. Stop trying to impose your deceitful statistics on people.

1 Like

Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by steeltrust: 9:33pm On Mar 21
Bro abeg leave them jare

Am a truck driver here and I more than my wife who’s a university graduate and a lot of certification to her name

Skilled trade jobs are the main thing now
But people don’t know

You can’t blame Remi na
After all her druggie husband is there to make way for her
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21
This doesn’t make sense abeg. You have not considered cost of living. After savings they still earn pass 9ja tho. But you are over exaggerating
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by SeeWahala: 10:35pm On Mar 21
marsup:
come on man, I should tell you not to be shallow minded in your thinking. Stop trying to impose your deceitful statistics on people.

Call it anything you want. It's still not going to change the fact.

So why not just own it with your full chest undecided
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by 9jarockstv: 6:49am On Mar 22
SeeWahala:

Stop relying on chatgpt. It is an algorithm.

Use your God given brains to make a simple research and stop tasking the poor AI cry

You're a human for heavens sake undecided

Oga there's no need for further research. ChatGPT has already loaded me with what I need to know so bro your you are wrong.
Re: In UK, most '9ja Menial Jobs' Pay More Than White Collar Jobs by 9jarockstv: 6:51am On Mar 22
steeltrust:
Bro abeg leave them jare

Am a truck driver here and I more than my wife who’s a university graduate and a lot of certification to her name

Skilled trade jobs are the main thing now
But people don’t know

You can’t blame Remi na
After all her druggie husband is there to make way for her

You drive a truck and you earn more than a surgeon in the UK. They lie to yourself there. 😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Failing State:british All Party Parliamentary Group Report / Watch Your Words, Fayose Warns Fashola / What Is Buhari's Policy On Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.