Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) (57752 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by boldsleek: 6:26am On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:

bianca has been at war with her husbands grown children from the day she married him. there have been fights over money, political positions etc.

this may be over your head - but her step children will be waiting for any opportunity for her to make a move like that - one they can turn to a political advantage
what you are saying isn't making sense.

What has she been at loggerhead got to do with her celibacy?

That a widow didn't remarry, does it mean she is not sexually active?

Or, will Ojukwu's children be following her around? Or even glue her nyenye together for her?

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 6:30am On Mar 22
boldsleek:
what you are saying isn't making sense.

What has she been at loggerhead got to do with her celibacy?

That a widow didn't remarry, does it mean she is not sexually active?

Or, will Ojukwu's children be following her around? Or even glue her nyenye together for her?

You know nothing

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bianca+ojukwu+step+children&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sca_esv=29bae8307cba9bd2&sxsrf=ACQVn0_HAiGsXK6ZPtEZuHeG-mhJ0RUY7A%3A1711085329692&ei=ERf9ZfLuKYi1hbIPwpG8sAM&oq=Bianca+ojukwu+step+children&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIhtCaWFuY2Egb2p1a3d1IHN0ZXAgY2hpbGRyZW5I7DNQoBpYzC9wAXgBkAEBmAHcAqABggyqAQUyLTUuMbgBA8gBAPgBAZgCAaACCcICChAAGEcY1gQYsAOYAwCIBgGQBgKSBwExoAeHBQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:02am On Mar 22
crestedaguiyi:
All this Anambra short men, see as our daughter dwarf them

cheesy
Lol. Our GenZ no short. Bring una genz, make we bring our own.
Enugu no dey monopolize height again. grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by yabatown: 8:02am On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:

You know nothing

What a troll. Bros above, you get too much time o.
Dis woman dey overworry you

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by yabatown: 8:33am On Mar 22
onumadu:
Just check out her height and figure 8.
This woman keeps getting more beautiful with age.
Rare. Very rare.

Evergreen.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by moupe: 8:46am On Mar 22
Mrexcell:
Wow bianca is really very tall she is even taller than all the men in that picture.

Most international beauty queens and models are tall.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Ogbuu101: 9:15am On Mar 22
onumadu:

Errrmm... how old are you again?
She married the love of her life. It is only love that could have made such possible for someone like her.
She came from a rich family(her father was former governor of OLD Anambra state) , and is well educated (she studied law at UNN) and won international beauty contest before she married Ojukwu.
Bianca is an OLD SOUL and she has her personal reasons for marrying Ojukwu. And she is very strong-willed.
Who knows why she keeps getting younger every year?
I don't believe in coincidences, especially in cases involving intelligent and very well accomplished people.
As you can see from her pictures, she is having the time of her life!
Save your cries for yourself because she doesn't need it.
Studied law in the UK
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Ogbuu101: 9:18am On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:

hopefully if your paddy to sure marries your daughter you will run your mouth saying the same nonsesne
or maybe you are the kind of deperate social climber who will look aside while twice divorced wealthy old men chase your old soul daughter.

the way reginas mother was far more excited about the marriage to ned nwoko than regina herself

nonsense

i am sure you would be excited to your bone marrow if your daghter brought a twice divorced man your age saying this is the man i am in live with, i want to marry him

you would be even more excited if the man doing this was yiur best friend - meaning that all the time he was visiting you, right from childhood, he was actually checking out your daughter

anyways - i am not suprised - you are probably one of those limp dick bros who is only capable of toastingyoung and inexpereinced smallies

God forbid bad thing.

i was actually joking with my friend about something along these lines. dude my daughter is 14, yoru daughter is the same age - imagine if you bethrothed your daugher to me - lke how gross and weird would that be

anyways - i know what it is - you will defend anything ojukwu does with your dying breath, no matter how gross and creepy and dodgy it is

the other day one of my daughters classmates mother called me to assist her daughter with a school assignment. i married early, i did not divorce so the age gap between me and the daughter is less than 30. maybe i should be scheming on the small girl with plans to wife her in the future. i wonder what her parents [who are our good friends] she would think of me if they found i was secretly looking at their daughter and planning on wifing her

God forbid that i would deliberately father children i would be too old to raise. imagine chasing tweens at the age of 78. imagine your children having an age gap more suited to grand parents and grand children. your children's most prominent memoreis of you will be your struggles with growing old.

if that mess is what you wish on yourself - go for it. i am sure small money and social staus trumps everything else
Bianca's father was a former governor, Bianca herself a former most beautiful girl in Nigeria who studied law in London?
Where is the social climbing?

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Koranga: 9:37am On Mar 22
Ogbuu101:

Bianca's father was a former governor, Bianca herself a former most beautiful girl in Nigeria who studied law in London?
Where is the social climbing?

Tell the ignoramus.

Those of us who witnessed the happenings in those days have the real facts.

Bianca was already famous in her own right before her union with Ojukwu. She had already won the Miss Martini Pageant in london at the age of 18 ever before contesting in Miss Nigeria.

After winning the Miss Nigeria, at 21 she went on to win 3 other international beauty pageants.

Bianca had already become a national figure before her marriage to Ojukwu, and had so many advert and publicity deals those days, featuring in tvcommercials for Mic Hair products, Naturessence, Bata, Capirelax, Nu image, etc.

She was front page of most magazines of that period, so what’s the big deal?

To cap it all, educated in both England and Nigeria, She had already qualified as a lawyer before marriage to Ojukwu.

How then can anyone talk trash that the daughter of a former governor, and one the wealthiest real estate mogul in the East even before becoming governor is climbing social ladder?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by drlateef: 9:39am On Mar 22
sandali:
Bianca Ojukwu was the cynosure of all eyes as she stepped into the ICC venue of the 2nd anniversary celebrations of Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo as the governor of the APGA led government of Anambra State.

The former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain, who is also a principal member of the Board of Trustees of APGA, and the wife of late Igbo Leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, who was the pioneer National Leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) looked radiant in an all pink outfit as she greeted guests at the ceremony.

The event offered the Governor Charles Soludo, an opportunity to present his scorecard to the citizens of the state and to also reel out other areas of achievements which his administration has recorded in the past 24 months.
Earlier in a homily, the Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese, Most Rev Paulinus Ezeokafor, while  reflecting on the 2 years of the governor in office, commended him for finding it worthy to conduct a thanksgiving service to mark the occasion.

The ceremony was also witnessed by dignitaries such as the former secretary general of the commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Governor Alex Otti of Abia State, Former Governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, Chairman of Chrome Oil, Chief Emeka Offor and others.

The event also marked the 2nd year anniversary of what has been famously dubbed the ‘Valedictory’ or ‘Send Forth’ Slap, which was dished out by Bianca Ojukwu to Ebelechukwu Obiano , wife of the outgoing governor of Anambra state when the latter viciously accosted her at the state event.
Former Governor Obiano and his wife were conspicuously absent at the 2nd Year Anniversary ceremony.

If this was Deji Tinubu the shidren of sadeast would have been crying like goat whose yam was stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by BuyMeBanger: 10:43am On Mar 22
Abuloma80:
Gorgeous and looking so Youthful. She is as pretty as a FULANI Lady. See the fair complexion, the pointed nose and her smile is beautiful as that of Fulanis. Respect Dear!

A lot of Igbo women are like her, speaking of which but no offence to other tribes including my own but Igbos have the prettiest women of our nation.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Yujin(m): 10:58am On Mar 22
onuman:
I see short man Ngige of APC here standing on a pavement elevated above the ground where others were standing.
Did he want to get as tall as Bianca?
Ekwurekwu... o bu ife nine ifulu ka I ga ekwu?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by kiosk1: 12:01pm On Mar 22
Yujin:

Ekwurekwu... o bu ife nine ifulu ka I ga ekwu?

No mind am. He no wan Pity d man na.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by yollychika(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22
she never aged
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22
crestedaguiyi:
All this Anambra short men, see as our daughter dwarf them
Avoid intra-Ethnic Bigotry grin grin grin
so you are segregating even within 1 tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by onumadu: 1:42pm On Mar 22
Ogbuu101:

Studied law in the UK

She completed her law degree at UNEC (University of Nigeria Enugu Campus) specifically.
You can take this fact to the bank. cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by moonstar01: 4:41pm On Mar 22
moupe:

Most international beauty queens and models are tall.

Only girls with extra height can model clothes well.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by candyhouse: 5:02pm On Mar 22
Koranga:

Tell the ignoramus.

Those of us who witnessed the happenings in those days have the real facts.

Bianca was already famous in her own right before her union with Ojukwu. She had already won the Miss Martini Pageant in london at the age of 18 ever before contesting in Miss Nigeria.

After winning the Miss Nigeria, at 21 she went on to win 3 other international beauty pageants.

Bianca had already become a national figure before her marriage to Ojukwu, and had so many advert and publicity deals those days, featuring in tvcommercials for Mic Hair products, Naturessence, Bata, Capirelax, Nu image, etc.

She was front page of most magazines of that period, so what’s the big deal?

To cap it all, educated in both England and Nigeria, She had already qualified as a lawyer before marriage to Ojukwu.

How then can anyone talk trash that the daughter of a former governor, and one the wealthiest real estate mogul in the East even before becoming governor is climbing social ladder?

Exactly. Some people don’t check well before jumping to conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by akosanwafo: 9:50am On Mar 23
decatalyst:
See that short-man devil standing beside her.

That one used his tenure to ensure lengthy strike actions and insulted numerous professionals.

He had no impact!
Wetin Ngige do you?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by mana123: 3:31pm On Mar 23
moonstar01:

Only girls with extra height can model clothes well.

Not necessarily.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by akosanwafo: 9:06am On Mar 24
Cyjetty:

I use to think Soludo was tall. He almost the same height as Ngige who is short. It seems almost all Anambra Governors with exception of Mbadinuju and Obi are short.

At least he is taller than Ngige.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Daremee: 2:45pm On Mar 24
akosanwafo:

At least he is taller than Ngige.

I believe they are of same height. Majority of Anambra Governors have been short

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by blackmamba1: 4:03pm On Mar 24
CorrectionFLuid:

cheesy
Lol. Our GenZ no short. Bring una genz, make we bring our own.
Enugu no dey monopolize height again. grin

Check out Gen Z Anambra boys
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by maruzia: 1:52pm On Mar 25
kiosk1:

No mind am. He no wan Pity d man na.

Picture no lie
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by kiosk1: 8:21pm On Mar 25
christopherozo:
This woman’s beauty is legendary.
Regal, elegant, Classy!

With a charming and beautiful smile.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by kiosk1: 8:23pm On Mar 25
decatalyst:
See that short-man devil standing beside her.

That one used his tenure to ensure lengthy strike actions and insulted numerous professionals.

He had no impact!

I used to think Ngige is very popular in Anambra.
They say he built the best roads
Maybe you are talking about his tenure as Labour minister
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by yabatown: 12:42pm On Mar 26
maruzia:

Anambra no dey carry last

Says who
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by mana123: 2:35pm On Mar 26
Adewale1603:
power of money

Money cannot buy height otherwise all this short billionaires in the world will never exist. They will all buy extra height through expensive medical procedure.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26
mana123:

Money cannot buy height otherwise all this short billionaires in the world will never exist. They will all buy extra height through expensive medical procedure.
I'm not really talking about the height alone, height is a factor in beauty, agreed but height alone doesn't automatically makes one beautiful or handsome, (remember that there are also ugly or not so good looking people with tall height) there are also other factors like ones healthiness, general well-being, good nutrition, diet, health care, general care and grooming, skincare/cosmetics, e.t.c of which most of this can't be afforded by the poor people, that's where money comes in

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:48am On Apr 01
yabatown:

The video of that slap na pure comedy . Bianca deserved 21 gun salute for treating that agbero governor’s wife mess up

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.