Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) (57704 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Mar 21
folake4u:

@ the bolded. Correct!

Na why any small change I get na for enjoyment.

Chop life make life nor chop you.

In my opinion her life was wasted by marrying a man 30 years her senior. More so in a country like Nigeria.

Ojukwu died in 2011

She was 43 when he died. She will be celibate till the day she dies. Not that there is much you are going to enjoy from sex with a man who is 55 when you are 25.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Cherrybae(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21
descarado:

Who cares if you are married or not.
Obiano is in Nigeria.
Travel ban outside Nigeria.
Why is he not there?
The only former governor there is Ngige so what's your problem.
Carry your hatred shift forward.
Heart filled with envy.
Does Obi look like he care?
When it's time for Obi and soludo to meet, they will meet. Face your state. Wetin concern uou for anambra you osun boy

Na you be osun boy. Once iberibe.
Otu nnegi dere

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21
descarado:

I have a colleague with this mentality. She gave life 50:50.
Anything that will deny her of joy, she pushes to the corner.
She works hard and parties hard.
She is lucky hubby works from home so she will leave the kids with him.

Ah she isn't just lucky, she's blessed for real. cheesy

This is my mantra too and I live by it. I work hard and play hard too, that way there's a balance.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21
GloriousGbola:

In my opinion her life was wasted by marrying a man 30 years her senior. More so in a country like Nigeria.

Ojukwu died in 2011

She was 43 when he died. She will be celibate till the day she dies. Not that there is much you are going to enjoy from sex with a man who is 55 when you are 25.

Hmmm well, I guess nobody wishes death to happen to their spouse/loved one. It just comes unexpectedly...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Dickson178(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21
This woman no dey old? That means she dey fvck Young guys well well o

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:42pm On Mar 21
See comical Coat of Arms of Nigeria. shocked

They are corrupt in all ways.
Give art jobs to confirmed artist. They won't.

Those horse are cartoon horses. Even the Eagle is a Vulture.

Well sha. Nigerian politicians are vultures.

Compare this picture to the way one behind Bianca

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21
who is the next person to collect slap

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by wunmi590(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21

This woman no want old?

Nah everybody year she dey always fine more more, abeg who is the God that created her?

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 8:49pm On Mar 21
folake4u:

Hmmm well, I guess nobody wishes death to happen to their spouse/loved one. It just comes unexpectedly...

The man died at 78. He was already old. What makes it even more annoying for me is that if I recall Bianca was the daughter of his best friend. It broke their friendship.

Imagine your old man's twice divorced paddy who you have known since childhood putting the moves on you. Some women are built like that sha. With a preference for extreme ancestors.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Koranga: 8:50pm On Mar 21
She’s looking good

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by kiosk1: 8:53pm On Mar 21
GloriousGbola:

The man died at 78. He was already old. What makes it even more annoying for me is that if I recall Bianca was the daughter of his best friend. It broke their friendship.

Imagine your old man's twice divorced paddy who you have known since childhood putting the moves on you. Some women are built like that sha. With a preference for extreme ancestors.

Chai. E be like say d thing dey pain you. Imagine taking panadol for somebody else headache. Wetin be ya own for d matter?

When your turn come, make you marry extreme baby if e go make you happy.
Some people get too much time sha

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by fareed69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21
Gbajue no dey here O.
Is he not a former Governor?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21
Honestly, Bianca is beautiful!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by PepeXKermit: 9:00pm On Mar 21
onumadu:
Just check out her height and figure 8.
This woman keeps getting more beautiful with age.
Rare. Very rare.

Na woman wey sabi take care if herself join with money dey turn out lile this oo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21
GloriousGbola:

I can only imagine.

I read about Ojukwu in secondary school and heard of his death later on.

Lol. Everybody with their own preference.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by greggng: 9:05pm On Mar 21
Tokshadeen:
Na who dey oil the engine of this goddess wey Ojukwu leave behind?

Why are you interested in that ...sinner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21
Cyjetty:

I use to think Soludo was tall. He almost the same height as Ngige who is short. It seems almost all Anambra Governors with exception of Mbadinuju and Obi are short.

Obi and Soludo can be said to have almost the same height.

Obi isn't as tall as you are making him out to be.

Both Soludo and Obi aren't up to 6ft tall.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21
Cyjetty:

I use to think Soludo was tall. He almost the same height as Ngige who is short. It seems almost all Anambra Governors with exception of Mbadinuju and Obi are short.

Obi and Soludo can be said to be of almost the same height.

Obi isn't as tall as you are making him out to be.

Both Soludo and Obi aren't up to 6ft tall.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Agunesinjaweola: 9:08pm On Mar 21
Why are most IGBO leaders obesed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Charlie2020(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21
maruzia:

Anambra no dey carry last
She's from Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Ojeni: 9:11pm On Mar 21
kiosk1:

Chai. E be like say d thing dey pain you. Imagine taking panadol for somebody else headache. Wetin be ya own for d matter?

When your turn come, make you marry extreme baby if e go make you happy.
Some people get too much time sha
Honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by SBOlowo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21
Lady Bianca is an ageless beauty

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by ultimateprof: 9:24pm On Mar 21
onumadu:
Just check out her height and figure 8.
This woman keeps getting more beautiful with age.
Rare. Very rare.

If my wife fine like this, I swear I will refuse to die.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by patrickcollins: 9:27pm On Mar 21
moupe:
I just love this woman. Beauty and strength.
She no dey tolerate nonsense.
She came from a very wealthy family, married a man in Ojukwu Status that's the reason

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Bethrose: 9:29pm On Mar 21
patrickcollins:
She came from a very wealthy family, married a man in Ojukwu Status that's the reason

You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Bethrose: 9:37pm On Mar 21
Adewale1603:
power of money

All d money in the world cannot buy you that kind of height. Beauty maybe, but statuesque height? A definite No.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Sijo01(f): 9:39pm On Mar 21
Nigige the midget. Our oshiomole is even taller than him undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by patrickcollins: 9:40pm On Mar 21
Abagworo:
I still don't believe the claims that this lady is not mixed. No doubt a lot of black people are light skinned but her facial features are obviously mixed .
The father and brothers are very dark
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Kusu12: 9:42pm On Mar 21
FFK left over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by 123yes(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21
Tokshadeen:
Na who dey oil the engine of this goddess wey Ojukwu leave behind?
your mind always thinking evil. Nawaoooh
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Adebola314: 9:52pm On Mar 21
christopherozo:
This woman’s beauty is legendary.
Regal, elegant, Classy!

Tall and shapely.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Chochovini: 10:03pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:
Abeg she get daughter wey be like her wey never marry?
. Why you wan know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.