Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable (30096 Views)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by GenFunction: 10:51pm On Mar 21
Sccarrr:
u wey no razz..wetin u do with your life?
*In portable's voice*
Wetin u don achieve?
U ehn lol
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by BarrElChapo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21
BodyCount:
cry

People get mind for this generation....

They'll sell a land with visible grave in it ..

EVEN DESPERATE BASTÁRDS THAT BUYS SUCH LAND ARE TRYING...

EVIL GENERATION

What's evil about it please ? 🤔😁
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by pikechukwu6(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21
Normal things for druggies... on kolo he strands lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by MaziObinnaokija: 11:15pm On Mar 21
cool Yoruba people and their ❤️ 😍 for their parents. I dey hear orisa bi iya osi".Iya ni wura baba ni digi." Thank u Roboto11 for this yoruba
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Trendy247: 11:41pm On Mar 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool Yoruba people and their ❤️ 😍 for their parents. I dey hear orisa bi iya osi".Iya ni wura baba ni digi." Thank u Roboto11 for this yoruba
Not the ones wey dey mine their parents skulls o grin
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by MaziObinnaokija: 11:46pm On Mar 21
Trendy247:

better be careful B4 Oduduwa warriors com for u.U sef nor say we dey do our own full body lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by 123papas(m): 12:28am On Mar 22
Corpse wey done decay tey tey.
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Elzazzi: 12:47am On Mar 22
I smell necromancy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Ykc2(m): 1:21am On Mar 22
With this portable's babariga dress yoruba people called agbada now I can confirm that yorubas invented parachute
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Theunbothered: 2:28am On Mar 22
Lance008:
Why portable no buy the land when money since he know say land mak dem bury he mama no be their own

That's not the point, he's left that neighbourhood and doesn't want to chase away a family there. I understand why he did that.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Starhearts: 2:38am On Mar 22
benuejosh:
No wonder him razz

But he can feed ur generations

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Usmanovic95(m): 3:37am On Mar 22
ugodson:
I confess i was one of those who said potable wont go far. The guy has proved me wrong. Well done Potable

We plenty for there my bro.Portable is one of the smartest in the Nigerian music scene,I think it is God and his smartness that has taken him to this height he has attain and no his musical prowess.There are more talented musicians who remain in the lowest echelon still struggling to make a name while some have fizzled out since when portable enter limelight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by LagosFirstSon: 3:39am On Mar 22
3kay945:
I just don't gbadun this dude.. no offence given! undecided
You no gbadun person may successful pass you

I understand your hate
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by bellosulaiman(m): 4:33am On Mar 22
“Her body is still fresh… the body didn’t decay” …

This is the part that got me and I can tell you for free, it’s a sign that Portable’s mum was a good woman and in a very good place at the moment after her death.

This life is temporary, do good, be righteous, seek for God’s mercy, observe your solat at the right time(if you are a Muslim), be charitable, have a good mind set, be close to people that are not privileged (don’t look down or talk down to people) etc

May God bless Nigeria!
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by yakson84(m): 4:35am On Mar 22
What make u think that your new masion wil nt be sold tomorow. As a muslim it is better to buried your remain at general graveyard.
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by EdiskyHarry: 5:10am On Mar 22
There's one thing we fail to understand, even though your mother was buried in the cemetery, in another country, or under water, it doesn't matter, add or remove anything. A dead person is not conscious of what is going on.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Js123: 5:11am On Mar 22
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRAEDVbSkk?si=CfYeqjZDqRU0Kro8

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has explained why he exhumed his mother’s body for reburial.

The ‘Zazu’ crooner recently exhumed his mother’s body and reburied her.

Speaking in a viral video trending on social media, Portable explained that he exhumed her body because the land where she was buried was sold.

He revealed that he wants to build a mansion at the place where he reburied his mother.

Source: Wahalanetwork

Did He Drag the Wrong Person?” – Reactions As Bobrisky Digs Out an Old Video of Verydarkman Confessing He Gave A Fellow Man A Hand Job [Video]😂😂😂😂😂😂😅

Read more👇👇
https://infotec.com.ng/2023/12/16/unsw-global-academic-award-everything-you-need-to-know/#google_vignette
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by obiekunie01: 5:14am On Mar 22

this IDIOT don go mine him mother skull! angry angry

ALL FOR FAME AND FORTUNE!

he valued his mother so much and with all his money he cant re-purchase the land that his mother ws buried na to exhume her be the best option for him!

he must think everybody is too dumb not to see thru his gimmicks.

THESE PEOPLE AND SKULL MINING!

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:25am On Mar 22
Illogicality of immortality

The dead is gone, the soul leave the body immediately after the last breath, whether accident, natural death or anyone, once the body doesn't breath out again, it means that soul/spirit is no more existing again

So reburying a body that termite must have mutilated is absurd and height of disengagement
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:31am On Mar 22
Trendy247:

See this one that kick his parents with blows as pleanstry

Maybe majority of you people in that east have brain disconnection or your brain have out of service network because it's amusing how majority of people can be so dumb, stupid and senseless consistently

Perhaps EEDC with their low power shortage is the one controlling you people brain at that area
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Subonbon(m): 5:57am On Mar 22
Edusouls:
Allow ur mother to Rest In Peace, she don go tey tey to the great beyond, exhuming her corpse after many years of giving her proper burial is not so good, instead you would have bought the piece of land if u must preserve the site, remember all of us would die one day
hmmm and some mumu dey say na money involve.... When person no get sense him no go ever get.... Just as you have stated by the land would have just been kk
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Federalofficia(m): 6:27am On Mar 22
Wetin concern developers with grave land them just want develop everywhere, them fit even buy cemetery if available for sell, our developer brothers way they buy shrine,swamp even canals, their own na just to build house for Lagos so as to show their developing skills grin
BodyCount:
cry

People get mind for this generation....

They'll sell a land with visible grave in it ..

EVEN DESPERATE BASTÁRDS THAT BUYS SUCH LAND ARE TRYING...

EVIL GENERATION
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by HRMK: 6:32am On Mar 22
so people can buy land of graves?nawa!
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Pinicop(m): 7:09am On Mar 22
Druggie at it again
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Trendy247: 7:34am On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:

See this one that kick his parents with blows as pleanstry

Maybe majority of you people in that east have brain disconnection or your brain have out of service network because it's amusing how majority of people can be so dumb, stupid and senseless consistently

Perhaps EEDC with their low power shortage is the one controlling you people brain at that area
Ur half-mined skull wouldn't allow u to reason well, that's why u feel everyone that exposes the atrocities u guys commit over there is from the east.. Ebot
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by aksule(m): 8:15am On Mar 22
Some people are saying he should have bought the land instead of exhuming the body of his late mother. What about if he has no money as at that time, or the owner of the land refused to sell it to him or the prize given was outrageous.
Definitely one cannot please a human being. He gave a sound reason why he undertook his action by being underage and the land was sold out. I congratulate him for a perfect decision and achievement.
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by BeeNG3: 8:32am On Mar 22
benuejosh:
No wonder him razz
Him go buy ur Whole family, carry them travel join. Feed you join! Also his collections will school half of ur village people. Ode
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by SouthEastFacts: 9:17am On Mar 22
Yorubas have the habit of selling their ancestors resting place. And I am sure an Igbo man bought the land.
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:21am On Mar 22
Trendy247:

Ur half-mined skull wouldn't allow u to reason well, that's why u feel everyone that exposes the atrocities u guys commit over there is from the east.. Ebot

What atrocities is bigger than the one happening in your region happen in west

You're just a crackhead beyond redemption, I will be kidding around if I'm waiting for you to make use of your common sense because you can't give what you don't have

Aturu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri / Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him. / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.