Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) (31537 Views)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Goodlady(f): 9:11pm On Mar 21
First time I knew NYSC don dey over stretched was when a friend was posted to police station.
She went there to report at office of DPO.
NYSC hasn't known about latest development of the school. They d v removed it from their list.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by drololaaof: 9:12pm On Mar 21
Caramia2020:
She should go back to the authority that posted her instead of looking for publicity.
Why the publicity, even though nysc goofed she ought to go back to their and complain instead posting on social media.
If she been approached and promised large sum she will not talk or post it .
Attention seeker
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Thislifee: 9:14pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A female National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member was left dumbfounded when she discovered that the school she posted to had been sold prior to her assignment. shocked The incident, which authorities were reportedly unaware of, has sparked concerns about the oversight of placement processes.

The corps member, whose name has been withheld, arrived at what was meant to be her Primary Place of Assignment (PPA), only to be greeted with the shocking news that the school had been sold off long before her arrival. It was not until concerned community members approached her that she learned the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHhe5TUpJo
Simple thing, go to your LGI and let him repost you, why escalating it? .
During my time, I experienced this even as a medical doctor. I was posted to an old community hospital that wasn't existing again. I simply called my LGI and he reposted me to medical centre.

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21
Please I Need Facebook page for sell
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Jozibrainz100: 9:16pm On Mar 21
Caramia2020:
She should go back to the authority that posted her instead of looking for publicity.

These days, people bring everything to social media.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Bennycollins: 9:17pm On Mar 21
Goodlady:
First time I knew NYSC don dey over stretched was when a friend was posted to police station.
She went there to report at office of DPO.
NYSC hasn't known about latest development of the school. They d v removed it from their list.
But has it stopped operating like a school? She was not posted to work strictly with the previous owner, was she?
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by LockDown69(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21
Na lamba grin
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Thislifee: 9:20pm On Mar 21
Kukutente23:
This one is playing with sanction

It's obvious she didn't read nysc handbook
Exactly the reason why I want to be an Nysc LGI. I can quit my medical profession for it so I can be sanctioning fools like this. I swear if am the LGI, with all these publication. I would assign her another PPA but I would be monitoring her like if she defaults on CDS or her ppa thumbprint then I would make sure she doesn't thumbprint for like 3 months so she can get extension!
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Bethrose: 9:25pm On Mar 21
Only in Naija
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Chassy03: 9:27pm On Mar 21
Olosho in disguise
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by olamike02: 9:29pm On Mar 21
What's the big deal in that. She should simply go back to the state Secretariat and get reposted. SMH
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Orissodiq: 9:33pm On Mar 21
Kukutente23:
This one is playing with sanction

It's obvious she didn't read nysc handbook

Service extension loading....
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Abee79(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21
Same thing happened to me that year. It will never be well with that wicked and stūpid Zonal Inspector!

But it eventually turned out for my good when I settled for a "less lucrative" posting 😊
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by seunayantokun(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21
Wahala be like Buhari na terrorist.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21
Caramia2020:

Na dunce and morons dey go service now.

You were posted to a non existing workplace, instead of her to report to her LGI for repost, she decided to come online for publicity.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by georgecso(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21
If you probe this matter, don't be surprised it happened in Edo State..
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by m4goodlife: 9:47pm On Mar 21
Promismike:
Nysc is as autdated as Buhari that initiated it. It should be scrapped.

So Buhari initiated nysc in your own book of history??
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Whalis: 9:47pm On Mar 21
Promismike:
Your source of information seems outdated. Buhari never initiated NYSC neither has he ever initiated anything worthy of note.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21
Clot chasing be this na
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21
This is funny, can't stop laughing. But she can be punished for this publicity.

Funny sha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by richie240: 10:05pm On Mar 21
E be like say u nor know women 2nd name!
cool
Caramia2020:
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21
Hahahaha, she will apply for redeployment.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Layi4real(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Beautifulday: 10:33pm On Mar 21
shidof:
How does this one categorize as a news, she should go back to her LI instead of looking for cheap attention

What is cheap attention? This is a disgrace to NYSC. Such an organization doesn't have record of the place they post people.

This is a very good call out. They should sit up.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by moupe: 11:53pm On Mar 21
phemmie06:
Our country don't have any database

Before nko
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by BrooklynBoy: 12:12am On Mar 22
These niggas out here clout chasing
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Ulogwe1: 1:10am On Mar 22
Buy this shouldn't spark any reactions na.
Just go back to your LGI OR ZI and do your report. They will fix you up.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by bamitinn(m): 1:57am On Mar 22
Have you ever heard of something like this before?
She’s just trying to bring the story to limelight, I think!!!

Caramia2020:
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by ObalendeCMS: 4:30am On Mar 22
Ehn, no lele now.

Na to find one hoetel around to continue what she & the rest nigerian girls are known to be expert in.

Fishly-brained gender!
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:46am On Mar 22
undecided

Very useless corper and she felt that the best approach is to go online to chase clout instead of back to her zonal officer. If NYSC sanctions her now, her kinds will start the real wailing online.

The poported sale of the school could very much be after their last verification and if no correspondence to that effect is communicated to NYSC there is no way they could have known.
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:42am On Mar 22
Promismike:

What is autdated?

And who tell you it is Buhari's idea that established nysc

Get informed before typing rubbish on social media. Gowon established nysc not Buhari
Re: Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) by Codes151(m): 8:37am On Mar 22
Go rest na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos) / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.