Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga (28065 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by spiSeyi: 5:58pm On Mar 21
Dem no dey tell person grin grin by this time next month body go tell them all
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by tnerro1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21
Ok oooo, but why is diesel on the high side? Wouldn’t you talk about that?
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Olurondo: 6:04pm On Mar 21
What the economic indicators to justify this nonsensical suggestion?Foolish man.I ain't dumping my dollars!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Eriokanmi: 6:09pm On Mar 21
After you have made them multi billionaires already by your foolish policy of floating the naira? Dey play
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Bimpe29: 6:18pm On Mar 21
Bi idhni llahi ta'ala.

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Deogratiasfx: 6:30pm On Mar 21
CalabarPikin:
Take it to 216 then we can talk..

For now, let this government favour me and my family

Same people who condemn GEJ when it was 216 are worshipping Tinubu now it is over 1k. When u talk, they say you are an enemy of Nigeria.
Tinubu gullible supporters don't know that u can still support someone and offer constructive criticism. They feel anything their principal does must be correct and applauded....fools!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Ebeano49(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21
Government officials are giving speculators free investment advice? Only in Nigeria
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Sheriman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21
I'm hope bag of rice too will drop to 20K. You fools we have as leaders
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Deogratiasfx: 6:48pm On Mar 21
spiSeyi:
Dem no dey tell person grin grin by this time next month body go tell them all

What will happen by this time next month?
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by noroom4cheat: 7:02pm On Mar 21
Yinmu
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Salubata(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21
Product of failed parenting.

U are referring to ur Dad, not me
Massiveglory:

Your stupidity is legendary and uncurable . U am quite tou gave had 2 square meal today.

How much did you disater tinupoo meet dollar.
Go and get dollar from aboki at that price you quoted.
At your age you decide to donate yourself to be used by clueless people to spread bull shit.
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Fearurcreeator: 7:57pm On Mar 21
Massiveglory:
People who are totally confused in governance .
Whatever they claim to do is only seen on the pages of newspaper with zero effect in the nation as inflation is making the naira close to useless.
They are busy amasssing wealth for themselves and cronies are asking you to do away with your dollar.

This is when you need thunder to strike
Nawa ooo ....
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Yankee101: 8:09pm On Mar 21
Dump your own first
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by ThBoss(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21
Oga is playing mind games with $$$ ownerssmiley
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by millhouse: 9:04pm On Mar 21
Ebeano49:
Government officials are giving speculators free investment advice? Only in Nigeria
the advice looks suspicious!!
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by mrwallet: 9:08pm On Mar 21
Bunch of morons, they like making worthless noise rather than promulgating reasonable policies that’ll yield result. What is the nation production and exporting power. They think their BDC’s policies is strong enough to weaken the dollar. It doesn’t show these people have education in their respective professions.
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Kingzmate(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21
JUST DEY PLAY cheesy
YOU HOLLIGANS grin
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Britishpea: 9:16pm On Mar 21
That dollar will appreciate isn’t a jump I jump kids game. We are not there yet. The major things causing dollar appreciation havent been addressed. It will only bounce a bit but will maintain it’s range and consolidating form. Dollars will swing on highs and lows in a range of #1100 to #1250 to a dollar.

Fed intentionally devalued the naira and removed the fuel subsidy to grow our foreign reserve through the money they made through us. We are still not in a maturation period.
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by farouk2much(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21
We hope so
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by drololaaof: 9:29pm On Mar 21
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/naira-will-appreciate-dump-your-dollars-to-avoid-tears-onanuga/
Agent of good news.
Speculators and those trading in naira on the air should take caution ,their voices will be drowned
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by alphaNomega: 9:30pm On Mar 21
AmakaTips2:
Advance
fee fraud
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by alphaNomega: 9:31pm On Mar 21
omo dis people still dey use propaganda defend naira. ok na.

meanwhile if you have dollars that you want to dump. i am your dumping site
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by cucumbar: 10:27pm On Mar 21
olac21:
I don't understand some things..when someone brings something with the likeness of a good news.we are supposed to hope it happens..
Not opposing and antagonizing everytime..
And we blame leaders and government for everything..
We are a country!
you be Mumu sha… if you still think a country runs on hope, then you are are a dullard.
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by afube: 10:33pm On Mar 21
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/naira-will-appreciate-dump-your-dollars-to-avoid-tears-onanuga/

Now that the agbado branch of APC has made enuff billions from forex....can you guys get on with task of leading the Lugardian contraption!
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by afube: 10:36pm On Mar 21
iReddington:
Lagos Boys are working, wailers and the haters of the country are sobbing... grin

na today...! you guys should make your billions and quickly restructure the kugardian federation...............boys are in high spirits , they cannot wait to dismatle the Lugardian cage asap!
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by ultim: 3:22am On Mar 22
dre11:

It will not, your measures are interim. There are no economic activities to back up your cosmetic approaches. They are not sustainable
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by drsmut: 6:18am On Mar 22
Keep your dollar

Massiveglory:
People who are totally confused in governance .
Whatever they claim to do is only seen on the pages of newspaper with zero effect in the nation as inflation is making the naira close to useless.
They are busy amasssing wealth for themselves and cronies are asking you to do away with your dollar.

This is when you need thunder to strike
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by drsmut: 6:18am On Mar 22
Keep your dollar

ultim:

It will not, your measures are interim. There are no economic activities to back up your cosmetic approaches. They are not sustainable
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Sunnyconvo: 7:54am On Mar 22
We Nigerians!!!!
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by Massiveglory: 9:46am On Mar 22
drsmut:
Keep your dollar

I will sir. Pls if you have yours, lets do business. Give me . Let me give you naira.
Re: Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga by drsmut: 5:49pm On Mar 31
Aboki always ready to sell to you

Massiveglory:

I will sir. Pls if you have yours, lets do business. Give me . Let me give you naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd’s Arraignment Stalled [PHOTOS] / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.