Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) (24307 Views)

Newly-Employed NSCDC Officer Killed By Bandits At Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by bigdammyj: 5:33pm On Mar 21
May they rest in peace.
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by bluestone2015: 5:48pm On Mar 21
I wonder what community you live in. In my area, there are many female breadwinners
nick50:
After all these husstles to feed and cloth the other weak gender them go still get mind to dey rub shoulders with us..nonsense
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:51pm On Mar 21
What a country! I bet you, it was Chinese or Indian people who illegally engaged these youths to keep it a secret and not attract attention to mine the mineral that they discovered. It's so sad. Yet you have a government and a country!
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by nick50(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21
bluestone2015:
I wonder what community you live in. In my area, there are many female breadwinners
...what percentage are they in ur so called community? Abi u want just to trend?
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Tendd: 5:56pm On Mar 21
Mining is not merely digging.lt requires learning and other safety measures.May their gentle souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by izubext007: 5:58pm On Mar 21
I mine with PI r.i.p
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by peterboro: 5:59pm On Mar 21
Chai. This is why it is always called illegal. Cos they wouldn't know risk assessment is required before anything is carried.

Normally, they were supposed to tie a safety rope through their waist then to a strong tree. so incase of sleep and fall or collapse.

May their soul rest in peace🙏🤲
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by deltaF0SS: 6:04pm On Mar 21
The disrespect of PPE, science...
no b by power sha

RIP
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by edenex: 6:18pm On Mar 21
Heard cross river has lots of minerals shocked
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21
This shouldn't be happening in a nation abundant with mineral resources, the mineral.resources on the ground in Naigeeria can make Naigeeria look better than Dubai, Qatar and hollywood and enrich each and every Naigeerian family with millions of dollars if shared amongst Naigeerians and there would still be tons of mineral resources left on the ground.

In Somalia i think, mineral resources were discovered the community where it was discovered shared the mines amongst each families in that community and told them sell the land, mine it themselves or seek a mining company to share the proceeds of the resources if the company mines for them. But in Naigeeria few people in power thinks that resources belongs to them politicians stealing resources and making themselves rich while the masses are languishing in poverty.
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by tolugar: 6:40pm On Mar 21
I rushed to check the mineral

What I saw was scary
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by EjahPhilip(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21
Sorry
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Aleem26(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21
They even have one Alhaji that reimburse them for tools as he gets his own percentage when you got the precious stone and it cost 16m for a stone that’s not upto 0.10kg
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Bullfallo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21
Mining during rain season is so risky base on soil formation
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21
westlius:
Rip to the dead.
Men are really doing odd jobs just to make ends meet.
Shout out to all the men out there, our hustle go surly pay

Honestly. And some fools will be using the reward of this their hard labour to satisfy one woman. Buying her every thing she demands.

Real definition of simp.

1 Like

Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Kingzmate(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21
I BELIEVE THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR THE NEXT PLANET UNDERWORLD
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by noblechoco(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21
westlius:
Rip to the dead.
Men are really doing odd jobs just to make ends meet.
Shout out to all the men out there, our hustle go surly pay
Ameen o

1 Like

Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by Etranshub(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21
Omo this mining thing seems like another serious trouble crawling into our skin gradually the government needs to put some measure in place to control the problems mining is likely to bring into our country
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by alphaNomega: 9:25pm On Mar 21
Creamypie:
Poverty in d midst Of plenty. This is best description of Nigeria. Sometimes, I wonder how Europe will look like if oil and mineral are discovered there. It may be extended from ground,may be 50km above
well Eurpe will look exactly the same way it is now. Scotland has oil, Norway has oil, what was your point?
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by chukwuma89w: 9:53pm On Mar 21
Life is precious. Lets treat it as such.Life is precious. Lets treat it as such....
Re: Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) by onome2013: 1:48am On Mar 22
So unfortunate.
for them not to be involved in crimes they decided to do their own business, which ended their lives.
STOP STEALING PUBLIC MONEY AND CREATE JOBS FOR THE YOUTHS TO AVERT THIS TYPE OF LOSS CAUSED BY HIGH RISKS TO SURVIVE.
RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Dies After Scuffle At Roadside Buka / Deadly Punch Lands NURTW Ticketing Official In Morgue - Tribune / Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.