Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. (977 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says β€œstop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by DenreleDave(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22
It is actually foolish....

But for love, anything can happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22
DenreleDave:
It is actually foolish....

But for love, anything can happen
You will have to give account of how you spent your salary. She is going to used the actual salary to judge your spending. And if she isn't pleased with it, there will be problem. The disadvantages is more than the advantages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Sapasenator: 8:09pm On Mar 22
ReignsR:

Why are you then married and living under same roof when you still have secrets hidden from each other.

Wrong.

My wife has lots of money which she never discloses to me.
I have always disclosed mine but stopped when I realized that attitude.
It's always sweet when your wife is not earning and you have to disclose. I have done it in the past and I see almost half a million sent to her family members without my consent.
In order to avoid quarell, no joint account and no full disclosure.
I STILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY WIFE AND KIDS.

But

Will never disclose my income.

I am able to help my own direct family without any pocknosing.

3 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by 99thEnemy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22
Elohorp:

Hope same can be applied by women
As if it changes anything about them?

There is non other selfish creature in marriage these days.

3 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:46pm On Mar 22
Notfogotten:

Sir, I learned the hard way too.

As a man, make sure you must not disclose your networth to your wife. Ensure you take care of your family but most importantly, have savings or investments in your name as a man.

Don't bother yourself with what your woman earns. Never ask her for money. Even if she is a billionaire.

This will maintain your respect as a man.

One thing I have come to realise in marriage is that man and woman can be one in everything apart from finances. It is the major cause of divorce abroad.

I am abroad and my wife recently suggested we buy a house. I won't. I told her I don't have money. Spend my savings buying a house abroad and you throw me out tomorrow in the cold. Never.

I will rather invest back home in Nigeria than buy a house abroad.

NEVER LET YOUR WIFE KNOW YOUR NETWORTH.
AND NEVER EVER ASK HER FOR MONEY.
I will die first before I ask my woman for a financial assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:51pm On Mar 22
Ibechris2:
Na which kind husbands una be these men ?

All this hiding would make u guys not grow honestly.

My wife knows my salary,she equally knows how much I have made in recent months.

No wonder many family are not doing well financially because of hide and seek attitude of theirs.

What then is the gain from all this hiding...poor thinking strategy.

I have grown my income because of my wife...
a beautiful soul who would see me achieve more by even giving me her money to add up to most of my business.

This gathering is a gathering of wicked husband's...and I refused to join u guys.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ROTFLMMFAOπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
A beautiful whaaaaat?
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55pm On Mar 22
Ibechris2:

Yes,all of the above.

Practically speaking,we have sorted all of this even before we got married and I have never had money disagreement with my wife.

I know how much upfront she earns including her monthly salaries...and she knows mine.
Meanwhile. Have you carried out a DNA test on your kid(s). It's very impor'ant sir

2 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06pm On Mar 22
ReignsR:

Why are you then married and living under same roof when you still have secrets hidden from each other.
She should have secrets as well.

Secrets are good. To avoid see finish

1 Like

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by talk2hb1(m): 12:37am On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:

Meanwhile. Have you carried out a DNA test on your kid(s). It's very impor'ant sir
You want scatter home ahbi, I had to stop because some questions is like sowing the seeds of madness into someone.
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Ibechris2: 6:29am On Mar 23
FRANCISTOWN:

I wonder what u guys discuss during relationship...that is where many of u got it wrong.

My children are my replicas so don't worry for me but yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:47am On Mar 23
Ibechris2:

I wonder what u guys discuss during relationship...that is where many of u got it wrong.

My children are my replicas so don't worry for me but yourself.

Enjoy!
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:49am On Mar 23
talk2hb1:

You want scatter home ahbi, I had to stop because some questions is like sowing the seeds of madness into someone.
This is one of the reasons I don't have pity for people. Because I'm very sure every one must have been warned before a downfall. They'd always think they have the situation under control until stuff starts to boomerang.

2 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Elohorp(f): 11:26am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:

As if it changes anything about them?

There is non other selfish creature in marriage these days.

Dude I don't know what your even talking about
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:35am On Mar 23
Elohorp:

Dude I don't know what your even talking about

I understand completely. cool
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Elohorp(f): 11:36am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:

I understand completely. cool

πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Kingrshd3: 1:22am On Mar 24
Sapasenator:
Never make that mistake? I also don't want to know what she earns.
Never let her know when you get a raise or promotion.

Never have a joint account in your main account for income.

You become nothing if you lose your element of unpredictability and surprise.

I learned the hard way!

Please guys, by all means, take care of your woman but never under any condition, allow financial see finish.

Yes many won't understand if they ain't there yet πŸ˜” but experience will always teach better as d best teacher 😊

Speaking from Experience don't try it πŸ˜•

2 Likes

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:53am On Mar 24
Notfogotten:

Sir, I learned the hard way too.

As a man, make sure you must not disclose your networth to your wife. Ensure you take care of your family but most importantly, have savings or investments in your name as a man.

Don't bother yourself with what your woman earns. Never ask her for money. Even if she is a billionaire.

This will maintain your respect as a man.

One thing I have come to realise in marriage is that man and woman can be one in everything apart from finances. It is the major cause of divorce abroad.

I am abroad and my wife recently suggested we buy a house. I won't. I told her I don't have money. Spend my savings buying a house abroad and you throw me out tomorrow in the cold. Never.

I will rather invest back home in Nigeria than buy a house abroad.

NEVER LET YOUR WIFE KNOW YOUR NETWORTH.
AND NEVER EVER ASK HER FOR MONEY.
you smart die.kudos.build a mansion in Naija.since I start relationship for this life. No woman knows my finances.

1 Like

Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by Kemadealadire(f): 8:21am On Mar 24
Not true.
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by ReignsR: 4:32pm On Mar 24
FRANCISTOWN:

She should have secrets as well.

Secrets are good. To avoid see finish
Lol. As a family when the bible said they have now becomes one. Tooh.
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by ReignsR: 4:34pm On Mar 24
Sapasenator:

Wrong.

My wife has lots of money which she never discloses to me.
I have always disclosed mine but stopped when I realized that attitude.
It's always sweet when your wife is not earning and you have to disclose. I have done it in the past and I see almost half a million sent to her family members without my consent.
In order to avoid quarell, no joint account and no full disclosure.
I STILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY WIFE AND KIDS.

But

Will never disclose my income.

I am able to help my own direct family without any pocknosing.
Well, I agreed with you especially on the issue of joint account because it's a NO for me. However, just do what's best for you is the watchword.
Re: Telling Your Wife Or Women In General, Your Exact Salary Is Risky. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:35pm On Mar 24
ReignsR:

Lol. As a family when the bible said they have now becomes one. Tooh.
Okay! The bible says they are now become one yet, people divorce, they cheat on one another and seek harm for each other.
That they are now become one na whining e no dey solve any situation for real life.
Ngwa! Avoid see finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Her Marriage Is Failing / Some Nigerians And Their Mentality,candid Advice Please! / Home Or Abroad: How Can I Help Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.