Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five (39255 Views)

Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by tiswell(m): 8:49am On Mar 22
Why does it appear like it's a single moms doings?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by dettolgel: 8:49am On Mar 22
The guy with his glasses around his neck and the girl with khaki shirt are knacking codedly

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by enemyofprogress: 8:50am On Mar 22
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by DatIgalaDude: 8:51am On Mar 22
I I don't understand.
Na NYSC or Nigeria give you the belle?
Appeal for assistance not demand allowance.

It could even be the media that spun the story like this to get attention.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by horgarzer(m): 8:51am On Mar 22
Rebuker:
Corps Member Calls for Allowance Increase After Giving Birth to Quadruplets During Service

An NYSC member has shared a heartwarming video of the quadruplets she gave birth to while serving.

The former corps member shared several pictures of the babies and her fellow corps members in their uniforms, who appeared to have visited her at home and joyfully carrying the babies.

The ex-corps member, known as @momof4quadraplet on TikTok, shared in a video that she delivered her four children during her service to the nation.

In a clip of herself wearing her NYSC uniform, she humorously expressed that the Nigerian government should have increased her allowance to accommodate her new family of five.

The mother of quadruplets has been receiving kind words and prayers from well-wishers, as many admire her babies and shower her with various commendations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WH1ljHX-w
God is the greatest

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by tfelicityk(m): 8:51am On Mar 22
Congratulations to her and family...
May God protect the babies for her.
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Neddyogu(m): 8:53am On Mar 22
Kwokrikwodruplets. Wow! No more careless straffing for Oga and madam.

But wait o. U should be asking for job to take care of ur babies not allowance.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Mar 22
Lol... Abi the babies follow dey serve naa, as dem don come out from belle dem suppose dey collect allowance.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by RoadMozart(m): 8:55am On Mar 22
Domaining101:
Dey play, when when you do scan and see say na four dey come out at once, common sense no tell you to abort mission, you go born them, when people with 2 children sef dey struggle to survive, only you go born four grin Na the man wey give you the quad core belle i dey pity, only God knows wetin the nigga go dey one side dey think na grin e sure me say abandoning you and those children go be one of those thoughts grin

Even if i get the money full for ground and e dey flow like water, i no go help people like you, make una suffer una suffer and get sense. Because if people begin to dey help una, more and more senseless people go refuse to be wise.

Chai....... see as this one dey yarn nonsense with pride

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Bwilliam(m): 8:55am On Mar 22
This kind of birth is funny but in a good way, because it always catches the parents off guard.
The parents plan for one baby, at most two, but it's like God is playing whot with them "Oya general market, another general market, pick two, check up"
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by judedwriter(m): 8:56am On Mar 22
This is God's favour....

Many are seeking children through ivf, surrogacy, fasting and prayers, etc.

But behold, 4 children at once!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Mayorseun: 8:57am On Mar 22
Domaining101:
Dey play, when when you do scan and see say na four dey come out at once, common sense no tell you to abort mission, you go born them, when people with 2 children sef dey struggle to survive, only you go born four grin Na the man wey give you the quad core belle i dey pity, only God knows wetin the nigga go dey one side dey think na grin e sure me say abandoning you and those children go be one of those thoughts grin

Even if i get the money full for ground and e dey flow like water, i no go help people like you, make una suffer una suffer and get sense. Because if people begin to dey help una, more and more senseless people go refuse to be wise.
I don't think anything good can ever come ur way since you're so pained by the blessings of her creator.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Domaining101: 8:58am On Mar 22
Mayorseun:
I don't think anything good can ever come ur way since you're so pained by the blessings of her creator.
i just finished eating beans and bread with two eggs and fanta
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Medianna(f): 8:59am On Mar 22
Mko123:
Nobody here is congratulations the action of the man behind the scene. Or maybe she used him as catalyst
Must you be gender sensitive..
The number of children a woman gives conceive at a time depends solely on the woman….
Though I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by JoshTim: 9:01am On Mar 22
The blessing am praying for
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by M0M0SHIKI: 9:06am On Mar 22
Na government give her the belle?
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Thislifee: 9:07am On Mar 22
Rebuker:
Corps Member Calls for Allowance Increase After Giving Birth to Quadruplets During Service

An NYSC member has shared a heartwarming video of the quadruplets she gave birth to while serving.

The former corps member shared several pictures of the babies and her fellow corps members in their uniforms, who appeared to have visited her at home and joyfully carrying the babies.

The ex-corps member, known as @momof4quadraplet on TikTok, shared in a video that she delivered her four children during her service to the nation.

In a clip of herself wearing her NYSC uniform, she humorously expressed that the Nigerian government should have increased her allowance to accommodate her new family of five.

The mother of quadruplets has been receiving kind words and prayers from well-wishers, as many admire her babies and shower her with various commendations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WH1ljHX-w
Four children at once, I reject this for myself! I don't even want to have twins too!
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Asonaijaaso: 9:07am On Mar 22
sholikay:
Omo...God is great .....5 children inside one stomach...Kai!...

Quadruplets =4

Quintuplets=5

Go school, you no gree go school...see your life !!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by 004gist: 9:08am On Mar 22
Domaining101:

Which kind talk be this?
She should abort such rare beauty babies

You are a wicked person

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by LillyandDaisy: 9:09am On Mar 22
We need Zazu opinion on this….

Zazu:- wahala wahala wahala
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Ifyz0001: 9:09am On Mar 22
Where the papa...make him no run ooo....make him stand strong at her back ooo

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Mercury12(m): 9:10am On Mar 22
trollx:

Quadruplets is four(4) retard ode... How many babies did you see in the picture shown?

No shades! No offense!!
After you don curse am Finnish 😂 nawa for u o
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by ObalendeCMS: 9:11am On Mar 22
Like husband, like wife.

I just hope you foo1s have a trust fund set up for the innocent kids you have brought to join you in this sh!thole.

Now Your Suffer Continue.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Talismann: 9:16am On Mar 22
this one na quad-core central processing unit
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by tnerro1(m): 9:18am On Mar 22
Na NYSC give u belle?

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Quebec91(m): 9:19am On Mar 22
cheesy
trollx:

Quadruplets is four(4) retard ode... How many babies did you see in the picture shown?

No shades! No offense!!
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Edoziesmart(m): 9:24am On Mar 22
DatIgalaDude:
I I don't understand.
Na NYSC or Nigeria give you the belle?
Appeal for assistance not demand allowance.

It could even be the media that spun the story like this to get attention.
Lol, bloggers always twist many stories we read here. That's why believing everything online is at your own peril because bloggers and wannabe journalist are not helping hand to deliver first hand news according to how they hear it, rather they will twist it to attract viewers.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by slipperyanus07: 9:26am On Mar 22
OKOATA:
angry
The guy released inside her 4 times the day she conceived the kids. This girl go too like prick.
werey naso ur sense tell you abi cheesy
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by abba190: 9:27am On Mar 22
see greediness is it Nigerian government that gave u the belle

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by alphaNomega: 9:27am On Mar 22
congratulations dear kopa. it is not an easy task
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by abba190: 9:28am On Mar 22
ObalendeCMS:
Like husband, like wife.

I just hope you foo1s have a trust fund set up for the innocent kids you have brought to join you in this sh!thole.

Now Your Suffer Continue.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Photo: Prospective Copers Will Say Amen To This / What Is It Like, Serving In Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.