Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Joining The Nigerian Spy Police Worth It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Joining The Nigerian Spy Police Worth It? (164 Views)

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / EFCC Fails To Arraign Ayodele Oke, Former Nigerian Spy Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Joining The Nigerian Spy Police Worth It? by ikenwa4lyf: 8:57pm On Mar 21
I stumbled online that if I join the Spy Police, I can get immunity from certain insults and Harrassment in society.

For example, I read that they can travel out with ease and lastma don't disturb them when driving.

How true is this? Because I want to join also

This is the article I saw it https://nigerianqueries.com/spy-police-in-nigeria/

Please I need advice
Re: Is Joining The Nigerian Spy Police Worth It? by helinues: 9:04pm On Mar 21
My regards to Iyami eleko.

Na the same people you dey give info to go eventually set you up

Perhaps may be your name na Awonrele.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Forged Age Declaration And Other Documents Of Kogi State Governor, Usman Ododo / Happiest Country In Africa 2024 According To The UN / Panel Gives Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu Last Chance To Defend Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.